Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo (1898 Views)

Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Atiku Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by Alexbond(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

You are not the first nor the last in this mad.ness. All i hear is "CRUCIFY HIM" everywhere.
No matter what GEJ says or does at this point in time, just like JESUS and his ACCUSERs you will still go on with your "CRUCIFY HIM" chants!
Its his "TRANSGRESSION" in the hand of your likes, but just like JESUS, his hour will still come, so that you and your likes will be put to everlasting shame in this country.
You're not the only one that can dish insults but I'll refrain and only reply to your other "points" that I think deserve a response.

All Im saying is OBJ does not deserve a response. GEJ needs to concentrate and do his job instead of writing epistles to lunacy like he also has mental issues himself. You've never heard that when u argue with a fool people don't know who is who? So, I REPEAT: GEJ does not deserve to be President because he does not hold the office in high esteem. Obj's letter was made up of truths, half truths and outright lies. Discerning minds could see that. If GEJ was smart, he'd have known that. And what truths did OBJ tell (ie on the economy) that Nigerians did not know already? But by responding to---- what could at best be--- rumors , he lent credence to ALL of OBJ'S accusations.

Gej doesn't know what is expected of him as President.
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by Eziachi: 4:25am On Dec 23, 2013
Funny how Yoruba and their northern partners suddenly expect a Nigerian president to be clean, incorruptible, prudent and accountable, while they have been taking turns screwing Nigeria to the ground since they won the booty at the dawn of 1970, just because this fellow myopic one happens to come from the wrong tribe and daring dreaming to go for another eternity of four more years.. Funny how my Igbo brothers are ready to follow a corrupt and clueless Ijaw politician to the grave, dugged for him by those who rigged election for him in 2011, telling him, he defeated Buhari in the northern heartland. From my debut on nairaland, I had been telling you lot that Nigeria is an unworkable enterprise, the earliest you dissolve it, the better for your children. So that each group can go home and screw up their own as they like, instead of this endless childish mudslinging, paddling a fast sinking ship with a rotten body.
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by jamace(m): 4:35am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo: Jonathan did not address Obsanjo's allegations. What he has done is to just repeat the allegations and denied doing them. He tried to give Obsanjo some body shots while doing it. I don't see this a good response to what Obasanjo asked in his letter.

Jonathan failed to address the corruption allegations i.e Stellah Oduah and co....

Jonathan failed to address his talk about only Ibos voted for him and Ibos being his backbone....

Jonathan failed to address the allegation of Al-Mustapha release....

Jonathan failed to address the insecurity questions in the country....

Jonathan failed to answer the question of supporting opposition parties with the promise that they support him for re-election...

Jonathan failed to address the problem he caused in Rivers State as sitting Governor, Amaechi is being humiliated by police and GEJ loyalists...

Jonathan has failed to address the allegation of weapons being shipped to Enugu and not the rest of the country.......

There are more questions to be answered.

Stop spewing thrash on this forum. If you can not comprehend a lengthy letter, say so, so that I can interpret for you.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Eziachi: Funny how Yoruba and their northern partners suddenly expect a Nigerian president to be clean, incorruptible, prudent and accountable, while they have been taking turns screwing Nigeria to the ground since they won the booty at the dawn of 1970, just because this fellow myopic one happens to come from the wrong tribe and daring dreaming to go for another eternity of four more years.. Funny how my Igbo brothers are ready to follow a corrupt and clueless Ijaw politician to the grave, dugged for him by those who rigged election for him in 2011, telling him, he defeated Buhari in the northern heartland. From my debut on nairaland, I had been telling you lot that Nigeria is an unworkable enterprise, the earliest you dissolve it, the better for your children. So that each group can go home and screw up their own as they like, instead of this endless childish mudslinging, paddling a fast sinking ship with a rotten body.

We (Yorubas) expected him to put the cabals in prison and do the right thing by embarking on basic amenities. We massively voted for him, thinking he would change the status quo but he turned out to be part of status quo. His body language and deeds say it all. Look at the type of people he surrounds himself with............ The Anehnis, Bode George, Umaru Dikko, Kashamu, Tukur and so many washed up politicians. Jonathan harbors thieves as long as they support his re-election.

If we wake up tomorrow morning and find out that the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, Otedola, Farouk, Orji Kalu ..... have been arrested for corruption and waiting for prosecution, support from Yorubas for Jonathan will go up immensely.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by Eziachi: 4:55am On Dec 23, 2013
sincerenigerian:

We (Yorubas) expected him to put the cabals in prison and do the right thing by embarking on basic amenities. We massively voted for him, thinking he would change the status quo but he turned out to be part of status quo. His body language and deeds say it all. Look at the type of people he surrounds himself with............ The Anehnis, Bode George, Umaru Dikko, Kashamu, Tukur and so many washed up politicians. Jonathan harbors thieves as long as they support his re-election.

If we wake up tomorrow morning and find out that the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, Otedola, Farouk, Orji Kalu ..... have been arrested for corruption and waiting for prosecution, support from Yorubas for Jonathan will go up immensely.
You didn't vote for him, he paid your leaders to abandon Buhari at the last minute, you rejected your own adopted candidate, Ribadu. Then millions boycotted the election because no serious tribesman of yours was a candidate, that gives his party, the freedom to rig as they wish, except in Osun, where their stubborn governor said no. His Only sin is his misplaced association with Igbos. And Igbos misplaced boasting didn't do him any good either.
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by jamace(m): 4:56am On Dec 23, 2013
Alexbond: All want GEJ wrote was bunch of reasons to reply OBJ's letter but unfortuntately there was no reasonable reply !

What is your intention, my friend? All I can read here is horrible grammar spiced with spelling bombs left, right and centre. Are you trying to cook grammar for GEJ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by manmade(m): 5:59am On Dec 23, 2013
This is a classic response to the Obj's letter. God bless Gej and all the good people of this country
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by manmade(m): 6:00am On Dec 23, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: You're not the only one that can dish insults but I'll refrain and only reply to your other "points" that I think deserve a response.

All Im saying is OBJ does not deserve a response. GEJ needs to concentrate and do his job instead of writing epistles to lunacy like he also has mental issues himself. You've never heard that when u argue with a fool people don't know who is who? So, I REPEAT: GEJ does not deserve to be President because he does not hold the office in high esteem. Obj's letter was made up of truths, half truths and outright lies. Discerning minds could see that. If GEJ was smart, he'd have known that. And what truths did OBJ tell (ie on the economy) that Nigerians did not know already? But by responding to---- what could at best be--- rumors , he lent credence to ALL of OBJ'S accusations.

Gej doesn't know what is expected of him as President.

You are obviously the one that doesn't know what is expected of u as a good citizen. , Gej replied Obj letter because people were clamouring for a response to the bunch of lies been peddle by Obj and his political allied ,any sound brain wiil appreciate this classic response -it short and straight to the points .Gej is the best thing that ever happened to this country -inspite of the unprecedented efforts of saboteur to destroyed his good works , he is still performing excellently better than any other Nigerian president ever before , Obj inclusive .
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by manmade(m): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2013
Alexbond: All want GEJ wrote was bunch of reasons to reply OBJ's letter but unfortuntately there was no reasonable reply !
You must be a drop out from primary school for typing the above ,thank God your issue was equally addressed in the letter so get yourself Re-enrolled in one of the basic schools around, its free courtesy of Gej .
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by manmade(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2013
See desperation! The Op is even using 3 different handles on this thread all in a bid to castigate Gej's letter .
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2013
manmade: You are obviously the one that doesn't know what is expected of u as a good citizen . , Gej replied Obj letter because people were clamouring for a response to the bunch of lies been peddle by Obj and his political allied ,any sound brain wiil appreciate this classic response -it short and straight to the points .Gej is the best thing that ever happened to this country -inspite of the unprecedented efforts of saboteur to destroyed his good works , he is still performing excellently better than any other Nigerian president ever before Obj inclusive .
I know the standard of education in Nigeria, Ive read about it profusely, and---trust me--- I feel your pain. So, I understand if comprehension is not one of your strongest suits.

Mr.Sound Brain,

I did not say "What I expect of a good citizen" , I said:"What I expect of a President".

Big difference.
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by ObiOkpor(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo: Jonathan did not address Obsanjo's allegations. What he has done is to just repeat the allegations and denied doing them. He tried to give Obsanjo some body shots while doing it. I don't see this a good response to what Obasanjo asked in his letter.

Jonathan failed to address the corruption allegations i.e Stellah Oduah and co....

Jonathan failed to address his talk about only Ibos voted for him and Ibos being his backbone....

Jonathan failed to address the allegation of Al-Mustapha release....

Jonathan failed to address the insecurity questions in the country....

Jonathan failed to answer the question of supporting opposition parties with the promise that they support him for re-election...

Jonathan failed to address the problem he caused in Rivers State as sitting Governor, Amaechi is being humiliated by police and GEJ loyalists...

Jonathan has failed to address the allegation of weapons being shipped to Enugu and not the rest of the country.......

There are more questions to be answered.
Did you read through the messages at all?When he said he answered the most accusing allegations,or your hatred did not allow you concentrate while reading it?@topic,GEJ has done well by clearing our doubt about the accusations.OBJ has lost his dignity and respect to Nigerians politically.
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by vinny1276: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Uhmm. The letter war has just begun.

The crux of this issue is simply that GEJ has grown out of his mumu nature and decided to stamp his own authority which did not go down well wIth OBJ. So OBJ plans to impose a better MUMU come 2015. Chikena.
Re: At Last, Jonatahn Muster Some Courage, Replies Obasanjo by manmade(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: I know the standard of education in Nigeria, Ive read about it profusely, and---trust me--- I'm a product of this substandard educational system . So, pls understand if comprehension is not one of my strongest suits.

Mr.Sound Brain,

I did not know you were referring to me When you replaced the word a good citizen" , with a President".

Pls recommend a good book on the usage of English and comprehension to me for further study .
Ok try " ENGLISH WITHOUT TEARS" and come back to thank me later .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State Cancels Teachers Competence Test. / Heavy Protest In Nasarawa Over Planned Impeachment Of Their Gov / 20 World’s Most Dangerous Vacation Destinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.