Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. (1932 Views)

The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment / Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's / Call For Impeachment Of President: Is AIT Now Pro-PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by CharlesPhc: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State may be next in line for Impeachment and Mr. Wamakko's Deputy may become the next Governor of the State. Mr. Wamakko and four other governors had decamped from the PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC, in November 2013. Unlike his boss, however, Mr. Shagari remained in the PDP. Hear what he said in January 2014 “I will continue to be loyal to Wamakko as a governor until the expiry of our tenure. But in 2015, the PDP will produce the next governor,”

3 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by Decibel: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
What is the Numerical strength of the Caliphate Assembly? angry
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by lloydtruth: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
if their hands are clean then there is nothing to worry about

4 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by Mogidi: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abeg Edo state should be next joor, we're tired of Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole.

4 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by donphilopus: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mogidi: Abeg Edo state should be next joor, we're tired of Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole.

You and your family are tired of your grandparents, not Oshiomole. What has he done that got you to be tired of him?! For embarking on infrastructural development?! I know you're from the darkness though. You enjoyed the 9yrs wasted by the PDP in Edo State. People like you should be gunned down, walahi!

Meanwhile, we now know PDP/GEJ are ready to bribe anybody just to make sure the opposition Governors who defected from the sinking PDP are impeached. If not, why would they say they wanna impeach anybody that's not been accused of financial recklessness?!

3 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2014
The impeachment clause should not be an instrument of revenge used to usurp power through the back door by the ruling party.

An over-use of this process could spell doom for our democracy and a panacea to stifling the voice of the opposition.

1 Like

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by Mogidi: 12:59am On Jul 16, 2014
donphilopus:

You and your family are tired of your grandparents, not Oshiomole. What has he done that got you to be tired of him?! For embarking on infrastructural development?! I know you're from the darkness though. You enjoyed the 9yrs wasted by the PDP in Edo State. People like you should be gunned down, walahi!

Meanwhile, we now know PDP/GEJ are ready to bribe anybody just to make sure the opposition Governors who defected from the sinking PDP are impeached. If not, why would they say they wanna impeach anybody that's not been accused of financial recklessness?!

See "Painment" kai!!!

6 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by idumuose(m): 1:19am On Jul 16, 2014
donphilopus:

i and my family are tired of my grandparents, not Oshiomole. What has he done that got you to be tired of him?! For embarking on infrastructural development?! I know i am from the darkness though. I enjoyed the 9yrs wasted by the PDP in Edo State. People like me should be gunned down, walahi!grin grin

You sound pitiable and sorrowful.

5 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2014
Decibel: What is the Numerical strength of the Caliphate Assembly? angry
hahahaha funny but tactical political inquiry
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by Decibel: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2014
Jenams: hahahaha funny but tactical political inquiry
With an answer provided to the above question, then one will know where the beam balance will till to.
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by simpleseyi: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2014
Good, let all the Northern APC governors be removed, so that it will be Jona-daft appointing all governors. We are waiting for Jona-daft in the South-West. Let him come and plot the impeachment of the APC governors in the South-West also, History is a biatch, it always repeats itself. The first, second and third republics came to an end due to the refusal of the South-West to be caged by the Hausa-Fulani/Ibo conspiracy.

Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and Nnamdi Azikwe colluded to imprison Awolowo in the First Republic, we know what it lead to; Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa paid with their worthless lives while Nnamdi Azikwe fled to London or where ever and the First Republic ended abruptly. At Second Republic Shehu Sagari and Alex Ekweme colluded and rigged the 1979 and 1983 elections, the South-West refused to accept the forged election result leading to the 1984 coup, we can still remember how many months Shehu Sagari spent in house arrest and several months that Alex Ekweme spent in prison after the Second Repuclic too was brought to an abrupt end. Professor Humprey Nwosu was so scared of the evil nonentity called IBB and the vagabon Arthur Nzeribe such that Humprey Nwosu refused to release election result and evil nonentity called IBB cancelled the June 12 election. The South-West made the country ungovernable even for the evil nonentity called IBB and the devils first son called Abacha, we all know what happened thereafter.

Jona-daft, his illiterate Dere is God oo a.k.a Sheppopo wife and his South-South and South-East fools have started again, bring it on, we are waiting for you in the South-West, history is about to repeat itself, but remember that only the Second Republic ended abruptly without loss of life, all other Republics ended with lost of lives. Many lives have already been lost in this blood sucking Jona-daft Republic, hence it is obvious that this Republic will end with lost of blood bath, but whose blood will flow apart from the North-East that is already flowing? Only history will tell.

4 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by Validated: 3:29am On Jul 17, 2014
simpleseyi: Good, let all the Northern APC governors be removed, so that it will be Jona-daft appointing all governors. We are waiting for Jona-daft in the South-West. Let him come and plot the impeachment of the APC governors in the South-West also, History is a biatch, it always repeats itself. The first, second and third republics came to an end due to the refusal of the South-West to be caged by the Hausa-Fulani/Ibo conspiracy.

Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and Nnamdi Azikwe colluded to imprison Awolowo in the First Republic, we know what it lead to; Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa paid with their worthless lives while Nnamdi Azikwe fled to London or where ever and the First Republic ended abruptly. At Second Republic Shehu Sagari and Alex Ekweme colluded and rigged the 1979 and 1983 elections, the South-West refused to accept the forged election result leading to the 1984 coup, we can still remember how many months Shehu Sagari spent in house arrest and several months that Alex Ekweme spent in prison after the Second Repuclic too was brought to an abrupt end. Professor Humprey Nwosu was so scared of the evil nonentity called IBB and the vagabon Arthur Nzeribe such that Humprey Nwosu refused to release election result and evil nonentity called IBB cancelled the June 12 election. The South-West made the country ungovernable even for the evil nonentity called IBB and the devils first son called Abacha, we all know what happened thereafter.

Jona-daft, his illiterate Dere is God oo a.k.a Sheppopo wife and his South-South and South-East fools have started again, bring it on, we are waiting for you in the South-West, history is about to repeat itself, but remember that only the Second Republic ended abruptly without loss of life, all other Republics ended with lost of lives. Many lives have already been lost in this blood sucking Jona-daft Republic, hence it is obvious that this Republic will end with lost of blood bath, but whose blood will flow apart from the North-East that is already flowing? Only history will tell.

Incoherent to say the least! undecided

4 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by drauj(m): 5:32am On Jul 17, 2014
It's easier to impeach Jonathan than to impeach Wamakko my dear PDP e-hawk.

2 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by cyril83(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2014
donphilopus:

Ignore that kid, there are many of his like who love to goof Apc/Pdp thread but run away from intellectual discussions.

2 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by cyril83(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2014
simpleseyi: Good, let all the Northern APC governors be removed, so that it will be Jona-daft appointing all governors. We are waiting for Jona-daft in the South-West. Let him come and plot the impeachment of the APC governors in the South-West also, History is a biatch, it always repeats itself. The first, second and third republics came to an end due to the refusal of the South-West to be caged by the Hausa-Fulani/Ibo conspiracy.

Most of the nonentities here don't know history, tinubu make a remark but most of them hissed at it.

You just fold your arms and watch the drama unfold.

1 Like

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by bokoslayer: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Impeachment is a game of numbers. It is not easy to get two-thirds of the house of assembly members to support any impeachment move. I don't see any other getting impeached before 2015 apart from Nyako and Al-Makura.

Wanting to impeach Wamakko is a tall dream.
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by yinchar(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2014
drauj: It's easier to impeach Jonathan than to impeach Wamakko my dear PDP e-hawk.
Thank you my brother...anybody that have lived in Sokoto before will surely believe what you just said....it's easier to impeach Jonathan than to impeach Magatakada Wamakko, let Jonathan tries it...and get his fingers burnt.
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2014
donphilopus:

What are you saying?
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Remind me again why you want Al-Makura impeached ?

But as long as Nassarawa folks are happy about PDP trying to take control back of their state from someone they voted for to get rid of them just because some Eggon people started their own syndrome of 'we must have a governor from our tribe' then great for them i guess. But im sure they know damn well what happened during Adamu + Akwes tenures = Nothing but looting.
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by skyra: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2014
drauj: It's easier to impeach Jonathan than to impeach Wamakko my dear PDP e-hawk.
realy? The supporter of APC must be strong

2 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by donphilopus: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2014
cyril83:

Ignore that kid, there are many of his like who love to goof Apc/Pdp thread but run away from intellectual discussions.

Lol. You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by greatestman(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2014

Pls you guys should not hack nairaland after it happen. I will qoute you again in due time.

2 Likes

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by sopoundz(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2014
We r waiting 4 d impeachment here o! Don't 4gt rivers state o! *waving*
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by drauj(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ok
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by kel4soft: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
sopoundz: We r waiting 4 d impeachment here o! Don't 4gt rivers state o! *waving*

Rivers State? I challenged the President to go back and try his strength again. Rubbish!!! If you are from Rivers, you wont be talking about impeachment for now due to ethnic sentiments. One thing I assure you and your likes, GEJ cannot determine who succeeds CRA. My unit will vote 100% against PDP in all level of the elections come next year February unless something changes

1 Like

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by kel4soft: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
lloydtruth: if their hands are clean then there is nothing to worry about

No of constituencies = 30
PDP = 3
APC = 27

m.premiumtimesng.com/news/152914-27-of-30-sokoto-legislators-decamp-to-apc.html
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by eaglechild: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
I hope it comes to pass, these are the governors who sat idly by and allowed Boko Haram to fester.
Only regain their voice and blame the presidency.

supporters of APC
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by kel4soft: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
eaglechild: I hope it comes to pass, these are the governors who sat idly by and allowed Boko Haram to fester.
Only regain their voice and blame the presidency.

supporters of APC

Shekarau?
Sheriff?
Yero?
Yuguda who after the killing of corp members says it is the wish of Allah.

Next...

1 Like

Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by ukeleh: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abeg, i don't understand the current politics in Nigeria. Why is it that only APC Governors that are liable for impeachment. pls i need explanation.
Re: After Nasarawa State, Sokoto State May Be Next In Line For Impeachment. by simpleseyi: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2014
ukeleh: Abeg, i don't understand the current politics in Nigeria. Why is it that only APC Governors that are liable for impeachment. pls i need explanation.

Yes, APC governors are the only ones liable for impeachment for the following reasons;

They have been telling Jonathan and Mrs Dere ris Godu ooo (Joint Presidency) to stop spending over one billion naira on food yearly.
They have been telling Jonathan and Mrs Dere ris Godu ooo that prices of goods and services have increased by over 200% since they got to Aso-Rock despite the juju figures and statistics the world back fraud-star called Ngozi Okonjo-Iwella have been showing the world. I think Ngozi Okonjo-Iwella and her family eat statistics, GDP, CPI e.t.c, but I eat garri, rice, fish and drink alomo and koboko
They have been telling Jonathan and Mrs Dere ris Godu ooo to bring back our girls from Sambia forest and replace they with Bayelsa prosti-tutes. They also also been telling Jonathan and Mrs Dere ris Godu ooo to fix the Apapa - Oshodi expressway.
They have been telling Jonathan and Mrs Dere ris Godu ooo to stop harrassing Gov Rotimi Amaechi.
They have been telling Jonathan and Mrs Dere ris Godu ooo to resolve ASUP crises and let poly students resume school after about 6 months ploy lecturers' strike.
They have been telling Jonathan and Mrs Dere ris Godu ooo to show us the refineries he promised to build during the Jan 2012 subsidy strike.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:Theophilus Danjuma, Returns Brain-Damaged Governor Suntai To FCT / [PHOTOS]List Of Al-qaeda's Remaining Leaders / Uduaghan Disgraced As Okowa Wins Delta PDP Gov. Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.