Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,972 members, 7,952,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

This Is What Most Women Want In Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Most Women Want In Romance (2281 Views)

What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / What Women Really Want In A Man / What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by Orikinla(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2008
This is what most women want in romance.
Action speaks louder than word.
Even if you can give her $1 billion and you do not give her this, she will go out and get it.
Finis.

Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by beninman(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2008
You should have put your own picture there man! Instead of Calvin Klein advertisement picture. If the picture there where yours, then I will believe you.
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by kufreabasi(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
@poster,
how do you know? grin shocked
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by origina9ja(f): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2008
abeg no bi true talk be that
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2008
The fact is, if the man cannot perform, the love will fade and the woman will not endure.

Why does a woman want a man in the first place?
For security or for love?
A woman can get all the security she wants without a man, but she cannot have a man, except for sex. And when I say sex, I mean SEX that makes her happy and not disappointed.

An impotent millionaire or billionaire will lose his wife to the gardener who can make her happy.

Women who have happy sex life perform better at work.

Women who have unhappy sex life look miserable.
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by KarmaMod(f): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
hehe true true cheesy

should have used David Beckham's CK pic, Orikinla grin
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2008

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyum!!!! Now this is just hot!!! cool cool cool
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by KarmaMod(f): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
Now that's better

and his is all reaaaaaaaaal. grin yum

The first one is obviously stuffed
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
they are all padded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing but a pencil underneath. grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by dreeldee: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
the first picture is well stuffed, i think it's berra cheesy cheesy grin grin

NaJa HaJe:

they are all padded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing but a pencil underneath. grin grin grin

you know what that pencil can do to you grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by Tweek: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2008
What most women want in a relationship is money, sex and love. want more insight? visit my blog @ www.nigeriainspired..com
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by KarmaMod(f): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2008
sorry Naje but David's own is real.

*goes back to daydreaming* tongue
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2008
dreeldee:

you know what that pencil can do to you grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

POKE?

Poke what? Sharpener?

Talking abut visual satisfaction -- I want the real thing.
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by Sisikill: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2008
I object! You think women want. . . THAT??

Hogwash! Nonsense! Outrageous!

Quality not Quantity! Less is More!

It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it!!

Tee hee hee, sorry for all that drama, on my way into the thread, I saw a looooooooooooooong line of guys lurking outside, afraid to come in and I knew I had to do something fast. Jeez, y'all are some bad people oh,  giving some guys complexes here. Well sha, me I've done my part for the small anunna having guys. Hopefully I was believeable and they can now feel comfortable enough to join in the convo.
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by KarmaMod(f): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2008
You sound like a spokesman for Japanese men, Sisi grin
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by dreeldee: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
Sisikill:

I object! You think women want. . . THAT??

Hogwash! Nonsense! Outrageous!

Quality not Quantity! Less is More!

It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it!!

Tee hee hee, sorry for all that drama, on my way into the thread, I saw a looooooooooooooong line of guys lurking outside, afraid to come in and I knew I had to do something fast. Jeez, y'all are some bad people oh, giving some guys complexes here. Well sha, me I've done my part for the small anunna having guys. Hopefully I was believeable and they can now feel comfortable enough to join in the convo.

grin grin cheesy cheesy sisikill size matters too, if you don't believe me, lets take the practicals

Toh that's my pic there after Beckam's

NaJa HaJe:

POKE?

Poke what? Sharpener?

Talking abut visual satisfaction -- I want the real thing.

i'm talking about the natural pencil too grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

sorry Naje but David's own is real.

*goes back to daydreaming*  tongue

Please provide some evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@sisi

Having a bad day?
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2008
dreeldee:

i'm talking about the natural pencil too grin grin cheesy cheesy

SO was I! Please answer the question! grin
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by dreeldee: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
yeah you already answered it, pencils are meant to poke sharpeners grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by KarmaMod(f): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2008
There was a big article about the 'authenticity" Naja in a number of magazines. When I find it I'll post it. But it was proven to be real

Besides a "pencil" doesnt produce 3 boys in the span of 5 years. tongue
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by dreeldee: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2008
hehehe so what does it undecided
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by Pataki: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2008
Who still wears those tight fitting things undecided
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2008
dreeldee:

yeah you already answered it, pencils are meant to poke sharpeners grin grin cheesy cheesy

am lost!  wink

KarmaMod:

There was a big article about the 'authenticity" Naja in a number of magazines. When I find it I'll post it. But it was proven to be real

Besides a "pencil" doesnt produce 3 boys in the span of 5 years.  tongue

authenticity? Please expantiate!

Pencil interms of size and not its flowability!
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by dreeldee: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

am lost! wink

authenticity? Please expantiate!

Pencil interms of size and not its flowability!

where are u lost so i can find you undecided

@Toh pls explain in terms size
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by KarmaMod(f): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2008
wetin? tongue
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by Gamine(f): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2008
R u kidding me Sir undecided
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2008
Even in Church Marriage Counselors warn about to be married Christian brothers and sisters that lack of enough and satisfactory sex caused unhappiness in many Christian homes.

My post is not about the size of the John Thomas, but about making sure that you do not starve your woman of sex in romance.

A woman knows how to get cash without even spreading her legs.
So, money is not what women want most in romance.
It is not even puppy love or the Bobo Nice attitude.
They want to be loved. And you do not love a woman by one minute action or gasping for breath after only five minutes.

Spend four hours making love to your woman and making her come again and again and you will experience great difference in your romance. She would even do her best to make you succeed in your workplace.

Any marriage without sex will collapse. 

I am not preaching any Sunday Sermon here.

If a man cannot prove his manhood in sex to his woman, she is going to be DISAPPOINTED.

Buy her a brand new car and give her a million dollar account, then fail to when it matters most in bed, she will be disappointed.

Sex plays a pivotal role in every successful relationship.

Couples or lovers having a happy sex life are more successful than those with unhappy sex life.
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by MissyB1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2008
You all don't knw what women want. angry
Dis is what THEY desire shocked shocked

Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by HCH3COO: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2008
They want a boner
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2008
Missy B:

You all don't knw what women want. angry
Dis is what THEY desire shocked shocked
u know well jare cool

why can't all men be like that embarassed cry
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by origina9ja(f): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Is What Most Women Want In Romance by MissyB1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2008
Ibk sharraaap diaa. angry
Tell me yhu don't loff that guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any.... / My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? / Do Girls Pretend About Love At The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.