Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nairaland's Childish Bias - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland's Childish Bias (1329 Views)

Biafra: Judgment On Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Inappropriate, Bias – IPOB / My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? / El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Childish Bias by Ikengawo: 3:02am On Dec 23, 2013
Obansanjo's letter to jonathan, with 2 pages of replies after one week is the first topic on the politics page

GEJ's letter to OBJ which dropped today and is over 18 pages and going is not even in the top 10.

LOL. This is why this site makes 0 money.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Ikengawo: 3:04am On Dec 23, 2013
and now, when GEJ finishes OBJ, the #1 topic is a 1 page topic about how the Enugu road block show had Edris Abrukaheem as the headlining act

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 23, 2013
If Ibo man owns nairaland, he wouldn't allow Hausa or Yoruba to make comments on this forum. Iyabo's letter is the third on this list in politics section. Jonathan's letter has not generated half of what OBJ's letter generated in the first five hours it was released. Maybe, just maybe if you just wait till morning time Jonathan's letter could be top in politics section.

Your assertion is baseless nauseating at best.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by dayokanu(m): 3:20am On Dec 23, 2013
The OP is a pathological liar for someone who calls himself a Deeper Life member he is actually possessed by the demon of lies

Are you blind or cant see that Jonathans reply is number 3 on homepage

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Ikengawo: 3:29am On Dec 23, 2013
GEJ's thread is the most active, largest and fastest growing the the whole section. This is why and IBO man will always prevail over your ilk.
Consider this. When google does a search for this topic it will be lead to several links

When i searched the thing, the "largest website in Nigeria" with "the most nigerian users" was nowhere to be found.
I was lead to a Ghanaian blog on the second page before even getting to anything pertaining to Nairaland.

So the massive flood of viewers that are going to want to read this letter today and tomorrow will go to every Nigerian site in the world and a few Ghanaian ones before Nairaland is even a question.

why? because Nairaland is in possession of the hottest topic in Nigeria and is trying to demote it because "hif hand hibo man howned naira land yoruba and hausa people would not be hallowed to comment"

So. What is the end result? Seun keeps claiming Nairaland is the 'biggest site in nigeria' meanwhile can't keep an advertiser on the site for over 1 day. Seun keeps claiming Nairaland is the biggest nigerian site meanwhile im in it's most active section (politics) and we all know each other..there's like 15 of us that post here and out of that 15 only 12 aren't Musiwa

So as this site, because it's not 'howned by hand hibo man', deliberately misses out of promoting the fact that it has the word for word on the hottest topic of the day, loses traffic to Ghanaians over a nigerian article, and Yoruba's will feel good alleging that this is the biggest 'nigerian' site around. lol.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Ikengawo: 3:40am On Dec 23, 2013
I can't check the ratings on a daily, everyone can. Even Linda Ikeja is killing this site. All this site does is sell negativity and degrade nigerian progress if it isn't yoruba. Since there's no yoruba progress outside of the hardwork of Babatunde Fashola, this site accidentally specializes in making nigeria look like a hell hole in the name of soothing weak yoruba insecurities about their standing in the world. This site is literally trying to kill a topic that has the entire world googling nigerian news because GEJ, a non yoruba, is standing victorious. It doesn't matter that he's your president. hand hibo man never worked hard to degrade Obasanjo, or Yar Adua and Nigeria just because they weren't ethnically or politically linked to them.

You guys are very weak people. Instead of achieving something you will just claim you already did it and be satisfied with your lie.
your little brothers are paying school fees and you're claiming to have free education
man in your region, including your own parents, can't speak english, and you're claiming education
people in your region are still living in mud huts and scaring babies with razors, even removing female childrens' clitoris and you're claiming sophistication
You've merged with Sherekau and Yerima and you're claiming progressive
and now you have a website that can't keep a single advertiser coming back for 1 day and you're claiming the biggest 'nigerian' site while linda ikeja's wordpress blog is charging 1000 usd for ads and you can see with your own two eyes how many ads are on her page (i inquired with her public relations office)

This is why it's hard to respect your way of doing things. Claiming to do something instead of actually doing it and claiming to be someone instead of actually being it. You're all tribalist drones and none of you have a single good hope for nigeria because if you hear the progress of the country jealousy will overwhelm you. Igbos control you because they know they can use jealousy to drive you insane and turn you against your own moral values. you're pawns. everyone in nigeria uses you.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Ikengawo: 3:41am On Dec 23, 2013
dayokanu: The OP is a pathological liar for someone who calls himself a Deeper Life member he is actually possessed by the demon of lies

it's not as hot a topic as the enugu road show right? lol look at your people. You had a chance to be the facebook in Nigeria and chose to be the saharareports of Ogboshomo.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Ikengawo: I can't check the ratings on a daily, everyone can. Even Linda Ikeja is killing this site. All this site does is sell negativity and degrade nigerian progress if it isn't yoruba. Since there's no yoruba progress outside of the hardwork of Babatunde Fashola, this site accidentally specializes in making nigeria look like a hell hole in the name of soothing weak yoruba insecurities about their standing in the world. This site is literally trying to kill a topic that has the entire world googling nigerian news because GEJ, a non yoruba, is standing victorious. It doesn't matter that he's your president. hand hibo man never worked hard to degrade Obasanjo, or Yar Adua and Nigeria just because they weren't ethnically or politically linked to them.

You guys are very weak people. Instead of achieving something you will just claim you already did it and be satisfied with your lie.
your little brothers are paying school fees and you're claiming to have free education
man in your region, including your own parents, can't speak english, and you're claiming education
people in your region are still living in mud huts and scaring babies with razors, even removing female childrens' clitoris and you're claiming sophistication
You've merged with Sherekau and Yerima and you're claiming progressive
and now you have a website that can't keep a single advertiser coming back for 1 day and you're claiming the biggest 'nigerian' site while linda ikeja's wordpress blog is charging 1000 usd for ads and you can see with your own two eyes how many ads are on her page (i inquired with her public relations office)

This is why it's hard to respect your way of doing things. Claiming to do something instead of actually doing it and claiming to be someone instead of actually being it. You're all tribalist drones and none of you have a single good hope for nigeria because if you hear the progress of the country jealousy will overwhelm you. Igbos control you because they know they can use jealousy to drive you insane and turn you against your own moral values. you're pawns. everyone in nigeria uses you.

One thing I am not able to comprehend in all these mish mash generated by this letter is that, how does it affect the average Nigerian, you are here talking about the winners and losers of the whole drama, while the Nigerian kid will wake up this morning, and roam the street hungry, there is more to Nigeria than a letter. OBJ raised valid points and if not for the fact that his hands are not clean, GEJ knows he has failed. He is only trying to say that he did not do more atrocities than those before him.

So you all should shut your mouth and see the need for change. Nigeria is too big to be put in the hands of Daft people. We are just too big to fail

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Gboliwe: 5:10am On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie:
One thing I am not able to comprehend in all these mish mash generated by this letter is that, how does it affect the average Nigerian, you are here talking about the winners and losers of the whole drama, while the Nigerian kid will wake up this morning, and roam the street hungry, there is more to Nigeria than a letter. OBJ raised valid points and if not for the fact that his hands are not clean, GEJ knows he has failed. He is only trying to say that he did not do more atrocities than those before him.

So you all should shut your mouth and see the need for change. Nigeria is too big to be put in the hands of Daft people. We are just too big to fail
That is not what GEJ is saying. He is saying that he isn't a miracle worker but a humanbeing working within the law as a democratic president! He says he cannot wish away these problems which have strong roots already but that he is gradually but steadily chopping them down, and he is doing so within the law. He asks for support. Find a problem, report it with full disclosure so it can be solved.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by eeeeeee: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2013
I have noticed this bias also , a thread on pics of Ibadan airport was made permanently sticky on travel page 2.

Even with all the traffic it generated.

How do you make an active topic retrogressively sticky, that beats me.
https://www.nairaland.com/1564733/photos-ibadan-airport/2#20403640

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by pandriod: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Igbos control you because they know they can use jealousy to
drive you insane and turn you against your own moral values.
you're pawns. everyone in nigeria uses you.

See this housefly? You are controlling who? The same lots that don't have life outside our region? I can swear that YOU are posting this from southwest. Keep waiting for your next master.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2013
Dear OP,

I think you are a very poor ethicist, because you are a bigot. Obj vs GEJ, what is in it for me as an average Nigerian? Okay maybe they both expose each other as the thieves we all know they are...However, whatever issues you have with OBJ he is a man like you, man up and face him! Don't come here saying rubbish about a whole people including those who know nothing about the barefaced corruption you so support.

Obasanjo raised valid points, however, whether he has the moral right to remove the the speck in Jonathan's eyes before the log in his own eyes is as it is-- strictly based on morality! But as is foolishly common with you and you never do well ilks, you come on screaming Yoruba. Foolish!

When OBJ was in power, no other ethnicity criticised him as the Yoruba did. Nay, it is on record that during the elections of1998/99, the Yorubas disproved of OBJ not because of anything, but for who we knew him to be --a vindictive self serving man-- we rather propped Olu Falae, who is by far a better man. But people went about in their usual boy boy way screaming baba baba, whose baba?!

And exactly the same thing is happening now with Jonathan. I won't in my right mind say Obj and jona are good men, I won't also say all the issues obj raised are completely false, but left to you everyone that calls out jona is a demon, just like everyone that called out obj then was labelled, right?

Now, again you are stupid, about Nairaland, if I am not mistaken, it is common place that threads here are promoted by the number of views they get etc etc, but again being the rabid bigot that you are, you attributed the thread's position in the politics section to hate for jona--typical!

I want to give you the benefit of doubt and pretend you are no less human than the owner and moderators (including Ibos like you) of this forum, can your intelligence make it this far? Oh I doubt that! Whatever happens, quit being a ninny and create your own forum where you are free to behave as your whims say. Unintelligent old man.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by ektbear: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2013
wtf
Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by tosan200(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2013
This belongs in the ethnic section.
Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by ignis: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Op, what are you trying to say?
Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by fr3do(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2013
Some Nigerians are pathetic
Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Kingspin(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2013
I dnt wonder any more...
Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Kingspin(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :
Dear OP,

I think you are a very poor ethicist, because you are a bigot. Obj vs GEJ, what is in it for me as an average Nigerian? Okay maybe they both expose each other as the thieves we all know they are...However, whatever issues you have with OBJ he is a man like you, man up and face him! Don't come here saying rubbish about a whole people including those who know nothing about the barefaced corruption you so support.

Obasanjo raised valid points, however, whether he has the moral right to remove the the speck in Jonathan's eyes before the log in his own eyes is as it is-- strictly based on morality! But as is foolishly common with you and you never do well ilks, you come on screaming Yoruba. Foolish!

When OBJ was in power, no other ethnicity criticised him as the Yoruba did. Nay, it is on record that during the elections of1998/99, the Yorubas disproved of OBJ not because of anything, but for who we knew him to be --a vindictive self serving man-- we rather propped Olu Falae, who is by far a better man. But people went about in their usual boy boy way screaming baba baba, whose baba?!

And exactly the same thing is happening now with Jonathan. I won't in my right mind say Obj and jona are good men, I won't also say all the issues obj raised are completely false, but left to you everyone that calls out jona is a demon, just like everyone that called out obj then was labelled, right?

Now, again you are stupid, about Nairaland, if I am not mistaken, it is common place that threads here are promoted by the number of views they get etc etc, but again being the rabid bigot that you are, you attributed the thread's position in the politics section to hate for jona--typical!

I want to give you the benefit of doubt and pretend you are no less human than the owner and moderators (including Ibos like you) of this forum, can your intelligence make it this far? Oh I doubt that! Whatever happens, quit being a ninny and create your own forum where you are free to behave as your whims say. Unintelligent old man.
But they still voted him for 8yrs, and almost got the third term bid if not for senate president, Ken Nnamani than. APC on motion getting ready to pull down the country by 2015. Are you people voted them again?
Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2013
lamentations

ndo

kwusi ibe awka
Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2013
Ikengawo: Obansanjo's letter to jonathan, with 2 pages of replies after one week is the first topic on the politics page

GEJ's letter to OBJ which dropped today and is over 18 pages and going is not even in the top 10.

LOL. This is why this site makes 0 money.
this site makes zero money?

What's the problem with u ibo fools? Is there a one time in ur life u talk on facts and not ur unintelligent and child-like assumptions?

i mean, stoopid statements like:
Ibos are jews
Ibos are lost tribe of israel
Ibos own 90% of lagos
Ibos is the back bone of nigeria

These and many more unintelligent assumptions have been attributed to u 2ft by 2ft shop owners and yet u won't stop on one foolishness.

U're just blessed with stupideety beyond a reasonable comprehension!

Last time we checked, u may be one wretched student living on free MB from network operators while seun cruise in his millions!

i can count the numbers of useless topics u av opened and ur ibos 'irrationalles' have help pulled traffic with their useless and senseless comments!

These makes more money for the same site u 'baslessly' claimed is making zero dough!

U must be dafter than av initially envisaged!

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Brimmie(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2013
Pls how old is this OP?

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by OgologoDimkpa: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2013
SLIDE waxie: this site makes zero money?

What's the problem with u ibo fools? Is there a one time in ur life u talk on facts and not ur unintelligent and child-like assumptions?

Ibos are jews
Ibos own 90% of lagos

These and many more unintelligent assumptions have been attributed to u 2ft by 2ft shop owners and yet u won't stop on one foolishness.

Last time we checked, u may be one wretched student living on free MB from network operators while seun cruise in his millions!

i can count the numbers of useless topics u av opened and ur ibos 'irrationalles' have help pulled traffic with their useless and senseless comments!

These makes more money for the same site u 'baslessly' claimed is making zero dough!

Must you bring Ibo's into this?
Your hatred towards this tribe is very serious .

I will leave you with this words: GO AND DIE!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2013
sincerenigerian: If Ibo man owns nairaland, he wouldn't allow Hausa or Yoruba to make comments on this forum. Iyabo's letter is the third on this list in politics section. Jonathan's letter has not generated half of what OBJ's letter generated in the first five hours it was released. Maybe, just maybe if you just wait till morning time Jonathan's letter could be top in politics section.

Your assertion is baseless nauseating at best.
It's a shame you can hardly post a comment on this forum without a dose of ethnic bigotry. What is the relationship between the topic and the "Igbo man"? Why are you so insecure? From all indications, APC e-warriors, of which you'r one of them, are the worst tribal bigots ever. It is not suprising that most people have linked the vicious and caustic attacks of APC e-warriors on the GEJ to tribal bigotry.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2013
Yu all are pathetic fools...Progress would continue to elude Nigeria due to these senseless and moronic behavior yu guys put up everytime. The hate for one another is so glaring. while yu guys are hating, some goon is at that seat of power embezzling millions of dollars meant for our future. yet yu all would have the audacity to come out and defend those rogues in power come 2015! Look at yu guys fight bitterly for them as if yu can boast of living above 1 dollar per day. I weep for us the young youths of this nation, we have no future
We deserve more than we are getting...Pls, I beg of yu, be wise while voting in 2015..let's remove sentiments from our clouding our sense of judgement
Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2013
Very unfortunate of the "most" and "first" brothers of this side of the divide,combing everywhere looking for where Igbos are killed,hacked,jailed and miamed yet the atrocities that are going on in thier backyards remain unattended to.
APC that running of grand secrecy and gangstaerism have succceded in keeping thier folks attentions from the evils that are going on thier lands.
Oyo state govt proposed a bill that will make house of assembly members stop granting interviews to journalist,an APC senator proposed a bill that will make govt to jail social media and online critics of the govt.
What are we saying here,news about kids learning while sitting on the windows went viral and the prinicpal was sacked for allowing journalists take the danming pictures.
This gullible we are the most and first have been brainwashed by their media hype of Lagos Ibadan expressway while in reality its devastating.
Here in NL all these bigoted mods will allow some folks make tribal remarks but when you reply them you will get banned.Its very unfortunate that most the perpetrators of this silly atitudes are graduates and youths like you and i who knows that there is thick line between ego and profesionalism.
Everyday in NL "why dont Igbos do this and why do Igbo do that?"

Once they open thier bigoted threads they will move it to frontpage in other to ridicule them,yet peepz your trying to pull down have already developed thick skin over you peepz.

Ethnictism in NL may be in other to drive traffic and ridicule some folks because they all boil down to different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Pataki: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2013
Some of these ibos - are the worst pathetic whingers you can ever come across.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by 4chi: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2013
dayokanu: The OP is a pathological liar for someone who calls himself a Deeper Life member he is actually possessed by the demon of lies

To be ibo is to lie. Even the blood of Jesus cannot wean them of pathological lies talk less of deeper life membership. The part of the brain responsible for telling the truth is mixed up in the flat head.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Kingspin(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2013

Ibos are jews
Ibos own 90% of lagos

A goat is better than you. The topic has nothing to do with being an ibo man or not. It an observation.
Re: Nairaland's Childish Bias by Femolacaster(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2013

Ibos are jews
Ibos own 90% of lagos

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ll Soon Reveal APC Members Sponsoring Boko Haram -PDP / Why Do Jonathan And Jonathanians Claim Natural Occurences As Achievement / How Govt Revamped Songhai Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.