Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? (2610 Views)

Over Our Dead Bodies Will Anambra Election Hold – BSS Leader, Ezekwesiri / OBY Ezekwesiri Unhappy With Buhari Lack Of Inteligent / How Buhari Was Arrested In London By Interpol Over Crimes Against Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
I followed Madam on tweeter.

I hardly reply her tweets, I even hardly tweet.

So, one day I saw her tweet about those who politicized the Chibok girls saga.

I replied her tweet and accused her of being among such people.

I said something like this:

The "Bring Back Our Girls" should have been "Free Our Girls".
The first ignored the terrorists and put the heat on government. It gave a tactical support to the opposition who saw the Chibok Girls saga as a Joker Card for campaign. The latter, would have put the heat on the terrorists, gave a tactical support to government on the war against terror. I said it was people like her who politicized it.

That was all. Madam never replied to my tweet at least to put right.
I logged unto tweeter this morning and discovered Madam has blocked me.

Hahahahahahahaha.

I must have pissed her off so much.
What is my business? I am glad she read my tweet. I must had hit the bulls eyes.

I stand my ground.

Chibok Girls saga was a HUGE scam.

For political gains, the girls were traded by those who should protect them!
That political gain is for Power to Return Back to the North.

Power has returned back to the North.

The tempo of the BBOG has died down, even the deaf knows.
Mission is accomplished, the girls have paid their dues.

This is my verdict. The Noblezone verdict.

For all who conspired to trade innocent girls for financial and political gains,
for all who politicized the incident, the blood and tears of those girls will surely stand in your way.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
From the onset I never subscribed into this scam.

I knew it was a joke....a dangerous one at that.

Every action, whether positive or otherwise, must be accompanied by its attendant consequences.

Oby is one bitter, childish and hypocritical woman.

She also blocked me months ago. She couldn't withstand the heat as I attacked her insulting hypocrisy when she was asked to give a stance on the corruption of OBJ.

Chibok girls na scam.....We've not seen the end.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by mistabiola: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2015
I follow that woman, I notice too dat she is paranoid so I don't tweet at her.... On ur issue... I seconded

3 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2015
dearpreye:
From the onset I never subscribed into this scam.

I knew it was a joke....a dangerous one at that.

Every action, whether positive or otherwise, must be accompanied by its attendant consequences.

Oby is one bitter, childish and hypocritical woman.

She also blocked me months ago. She couldn't withstand the heat as I attacked her insulting hypocrisy when she was asked to give a stance on the corruption of OBJ.

Chibok girls na scam.....We've not seen the end.

And these are the kind of people that lead us.
I had a very good laugh this morning.

They know how to criticize but they cant take criticism themselves.
They are "always correct" and if you ever disagree with them, you are an enemy.
If our leaders are so childish like this, what shall i expect from the led?

No wonder Africa is so backward.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2015
SHe had long blocked me on twitter even during the campaigns when I took her to the cleaners!!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

And these are the kind of people that lead us.
I had a very good laugh this morning.

They know how to criticize but they cant take criticism themselves.
They are "always correct" and if you ever disagree with them, you are an enemy.
If our leaders are so childish like this, what shall i expect from the led?

No wonder Africa is so backward.

Africa can never experience meaningful development with the current fools it has as leaders.....

Everyone's come to terms with the hypocrisy of Oby....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Emekamex(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2015
What do you expect from "madam due process".

5 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
SHe had long blocked me on twitter even during the campaigns when I took her to the cleaners!!!

It's her trademark. She can hardly stand the same thing she's fond of doing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
twitter is not nairaland where your nonsense is tolerated. Am glad she blocked all of you bigots, now she won't get to read all your garbage on her timeline..

7 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by cuteboy2: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
As if on cue, Punch, Nation, Daily Trust and vanguard immediately stopped carrying the front page banner "Bring Back Our Girls - Day xx", after Buhari's victory was announced.

It is really sad that people could stoop so low to use anything to achieve political aims.

Only Guardian is still soldiering on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by mistabiola: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
twitter is not nairaland where your nonsense is tolerated. Am glad she blocked all of you bigots, now she won't get to read all your garbage on her timeline..

She Can go and hang herself cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hear this hungry oldman.. You took who to the cleaners? Anyway I hope your wife has recovered from her illness. I saw how you were running up and down to get drugs for her.... Silly oldman

3 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hear this hungry oldman.. You took who to the cleaners? Anyway I hope your wife has recovered from her illness. I saw how you were running up and down to get drugs for her... Silly oldman
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by dunkem21(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
I still serve her straight, bash and spank her as I like on Twitter ..grin ..and she reads my comments on NL as well ..

I play mind games with her and still blame the "clueless GEJ" ..that's why she can't block me grin

I always tell her that the cries of the girls will continually haunt her till the truth about their abductions is laid bare.

2 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:

She Can go and hang herself cheesy cheesy
Rubbish, she blocked your asss up and not the other way round. You guys can rant from now till tha-kingdom-com, it won't still change anything.

1 Like

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by mistabiola: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Rubbish, she blocked your asss up and not the other way round. You guys can rant from now till tha-kingdom-com, it won't still change anything.

She can't block me, she knows me very well. I met her at the #SocialMediaForChange Program and she knows what I can do cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by dunkem21(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
I dey even correct her gbagaun for twitter grin
She is helpless. grin
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by funlord(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
grin
See "Twitter Gangsters"? Abeg make una go find food 4 una families 2 eat! U guys and your opinions don't matter 2 the woman because you guys are DULL!
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:

She can't block me, she knows me very well. I met her at the #SocialMediaForChange Program and she knows what I can do cheesy wink
mtcheeww. What will a inconsequential you do if she blocks you ?
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Take it easy bro.

I have made my points. Calling me names will not help.
Since you know her so well, please tell us why the tempo of BBOG, suddenly died.
Or has "Our Girls" been "Brought Back"?

Who politicized the Chibok Girls saga and for what purpose?

You either be calm and present your logics or simply fizzle out.
this is a public forum. It is not meant for people are emotionally unstable.
It seems you and Madam are suffering from the same insecurity.
Grow up please.

9 Likes

Lol @ all these guys saying they bashed, spanked, blast Oby and she 'blocked' you guys?! So funny!! See guys feeling important O! Who told you she has the time as you guys, don't you ever think for once that she has someone doing that for her? See niggers feeling funky!!!

1 Like

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by mistabiola: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Lil you know bout me. Have a nice day cheesy cheesy
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2015
funlord:
grin
See "Twitter Gangsters"? Abeg make una go find food 4 una families 2 eat! U guys and your opinions don't matter 2 the woman because you guys are DULL!

The opinions mattered soooo much.
That was why she took the pains to block some of us.

It has revealed her personality.
An emotional and unstable personality incapable of taking criticisms .
Anybody who cannot take criticisms is not worthy to be a leader.

Cheers bro

4 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by fallout87: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

You are truly an uneducated fool. Keep defending that monster Oby, who could care less about anything that isn't her family and ambition.

She is a snake in the grass. The only true justice would be Buhari denying her and those like her the appointments they desire so much that they would use the misfortune of CHILDREN as an escalator for their self-centered ambition.

Truly vile and evil human beings

4 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2015
modelmike7:
Lol @ all these guys saying they bashed, spanked, blast Oby and she 'blocked' you guys?! So funny!! See guys feeling important O! Who told you she has the time as you guys, don't you ever think for once that she has someone doing that for her? See niggers feeling funky!!!

I bothered to follow her on tweeter, because I rated her high.

Now, I know I over rated her worth and personality.

Bros, if she did not block me, then who did?
You

2 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2015
funlord:
grin
That's how all of them act. They insult everybody here on NL and they still do the same childish nonsense on twitter and what not. There was a time i kinda trace one twitter warlord to nairaland. The fool consistently posts his useless comments here on politics section. smh

3 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by duality(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2015
@op, Truth they say is bitter. In her moral high horse, she couldn't pause for one day and listen to her inner mind. She looked at everything from the angle of politics and missed it.

You know why she blocks people who tell her the truth, she can't stand the guilt. She should have known there was more to this, than that people were missing. Even if the girls were missing it was obvious that things didn't add up. Shameful

2 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

I bothered to follow her on tweeter, because I rated her high.

Now, I know I over rated her worth and personality.

Bros, if she did not block me, then who did?
You
. . . . . . Oh you still think she has time for that 'personally?' Well, if the feeling that Madam Oby was the one that actually blocked you makes you feel cool and fine, Okay, na she blocked you o! Happy Blocking Bro!!
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
That's how all of them act. They insult everybody here on NL and they still do the same childish nonsense on twitter and what not. There was a time i kinda trace one twitter warlord to nairaland. The fool consistently posts his useless comments here on politics section. smh

Go through my first post.

i raised some points.
Please educate and correct me where I was wrong.

I was not insulting. I was being sincerely objective.

Check my posts on Nairaland bro.

I dont insult people. I respect every opinion. I only try as much as I can to counter opinions i dont agree with.
If I dont have anything to say, i jump and pass.
If you think I am among the gangsters, lay out your points.
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2015
fallout87:

You are truly an uneducated fool. Keep defending that monster Oby, who could care less about anything that isn't her family and ambition.

She is a snake in the grass. The only true justice would be Buhari denying her and those like her the appointments they desire so much that they would use the misfortune of CHILDREN as an escalator for their self-centered ambition.

Truly vile and evil human beings
STFU you fool. Are the chibok girls kidnapped or not? And did she told you dolts that she want a ministerial appointment from buhari? You ediots just have so many ways of provoking somebody

1 Like

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . . Oh you still think she has time for that 'personally?' Well, if the feeling that Madam Oby was the one that actually blocked you makes you feel cool and fine, Okay, na she blocked you o! Happy Blocking Bro!!

You are missing the point bro,
It is not about my feeling.
It is about the hypocrisy of this people we look up to as our leaders.

May be she was not the one who blocked me.
Whosoever did, represents her interest.

It makes no difference. I am disappointed all the same. Not on the blocking, but the quality of our leaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans....know Who You Are!: Pro-biafrans Only / Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea / Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.