Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's (14252 Views)

What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? / Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) / my favorite tv girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by jewelzizi(f): 1:37am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax]1) The Rich also Cry
2) The Secrets of the Sand[/quote
my entire family loved the secret of the sand.
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by Princess4eva(f): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2013
Deolaw:

The film of twins is 'passions'. Also where Timmy and tabitha featured

No, the series about the twin ladies- Ruthina an Rakel is Secret of the sand not Passions. Passions had xters like Timmy the doll, his witch mother, Gwen etc
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by Princess4eva(f): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote
author=oddysey]T[b]his is the story of an ordinary teddy bear. When he
was made, they found something wrong with him and threw him away like a
piece of rubbish into an old dark storeroom.

Then, from outer space, a spotty man brought him to life with his cosmic
dust. He took him to a magic draught, where mother nature gave him
special powers.

That bear became...........[/quote]
GBAM- Superted!
I was in primary 4 then, I remember in class we (my friends and I) used to draw superted n spotty on our exercise books...got beaten many times ...Lol
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by dharamanil(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2013
Superforce
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by Keyana(f): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2013
gulfer: Secrets of the Sound; you meant !!!
Its secret of the sand
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by Princess4eva(f): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote
author=jude d writer]Moonlighting, rent a ghost, rich also cry, behind
the clouds, teenage mutant ninja turtles, count dukula, G-force,
ahhh...those were d gud old days wink[/quote]
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by duni04(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2013
Bright sparks (on ur marks...its bright sparks!)
Sportbilly
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by justcallbuki(f): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2013
Da G-C:
Friends
Mr Bean
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Passions
Power Rangers
Samurai X
Those are the ones that come to mind now.
birdman,secret of the sand,the bold n d beautiful,voltron,thundercat,super ted,no one bt u,lion king,s.o.s songs,doctor whoo,rental ghosts,disco rally,sunday redavo(not d spelling sha)inspector gadget etc
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by justcallbuki(f): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Sledge Hammer definitely was loved. Family Matters was loved too. Animation series like 'Biker Mice From Mars' also get mention. I remember the Young and The Restles s especially its opening soundtrack, which a kid like me should have had no business recalling. And there were some Mexican TV series I watched, I didn't understand the subtexts and details while young but liked them tho'. One was about twin ladies, one good the other bad. Then for Nigerian series, 'Family Circle', 'Inspector Dakoba' (I think) which was a detective series I loved a lot and some I can't recall now.
u mean secret of the sand.ruth n raphel
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by e9teen(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
The forgotten toys! The song track made me cry cry

Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by eskoswag: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
super force will be right back lol!!
damn did i just see bird man. seriously kids of nowadays are missing big time, all these slowpoke cartoons they have on for them.

anyways do anyone remember the name of this series, i think it was an english one of two twin boys, one a prince and the other living poor in a shit hole, they had similar look that the one living in the shit hole was actually supposed to be the prince n vice versa but he wasnt. i cant remember the name, it had a robin hood kinda costume aswel
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by SmashingM(f): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
I remember FRIENDS, very nice. How I wish I have the soft copy. Please anyone with it should pm me. Thanks
Re: Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's by humbletrizzy(m): 4:57am On Jan 13
There’s a popular sitcom with a dove flying into the sky and gate opening with a black woman as the main character I don’t seem to remember the name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) / Letter To Nollywood / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer for 'October 1' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.