Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess (4353 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige / Who Really Killed Bola Ige? / Is GEJ Insinuating Obasanjo Killed Murtala Mohammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Sirniyeh(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
This is the exact revelational account of the original murderer of Late Chief Bola Ige SAN as narrated by former governor of OYO State Lam Adesina in an interview with:

extract from the full interview:

....Then I went to my room to treat some files. I was doing that when suddenly the phone rang. It was land line we were using then. The operator said that somebody wanted to speak with me. Then I picked the call and it was a brother to my deputy. He said he was asked to tell me that Chief Bola Ige had been shot by some unknown assassins. I was confused immediately. I didn’t know what to do. But later I regained my strength and quickly went down without telling my wife what was happening. It was 9:55 pm. I sent for my PS because all the ADC and other security staff had gone to their places of abode. I told him to drive me in one of the private cars. Inside the car, I told him that Uncle Bola Ige had been shot by some gunmen, that I was going to check him at Catholic Hospital, Oluyoro.

Immediately the gateman saw me, he quickly opened the gate. There, we saw Uncle Dele Ige, who was already rolling on the ground. I went straight to the room where Bola Ige was lying. I saw marks of bullets on his body. He slept with his face up. He was somehow breathing but the breathing was abnormal. I saw where the bullet penetrated on the left side. I saw it myself. Uncle Bola Ige was wearing shirt and trousers. And I saw Muyiwa standing by the side of the bed. He was wailing. He appealed to me, saying: ”Uncle, please tell the doctor to wake up my Daddy. Tell him. The doctor can do it.” Then, I approached the doctor and asked him the situation. The doctor called me to one side and told me that he was dead. He said: “Sir, Your Excellency, Uncle is gone. There is nothing we can do. They shot him straight in the heart. He asked me not to tell Muyiwa.

I came back to the Government House to inform Mr. President, who was Obasanjo at that time. By the time I was going upstairs to my room, to try and tell Operator to phone Mr. President for me, the phone was already ringing. When I got into my room, it was still ringing. I quickly picked it up and it was Obasanjo. He the Operator said the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants to talk to you. Then I asked him to put him on. The question Obasanjo just asked was: “Is he certified dead?” I said: “Yes sir.” Then he dropped the phone. That was all. That was my experience. I can never forget that experience.

So what can you deduce from your interaction with the President that night? It means somebody must have told him about the shooting of Bola Ige. May be that was why he was asking that question. But I was taken aback; I was surprised because I thought the president would let me brief him first before asking that question. In Yoruba custom, the President would have first greeted me very well, expressed his condolences and ask me to extend the condolences to members of Bola Ige’s family. He didn’t say that; He just dropped the phone and went away.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by 1stola: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
[url]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-%20pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-%20death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html[/url]
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
I thought for a minute that Lam Adesina resurrected.....

The usual scavenging on the internet looking for something to divert attention...

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by deshclones(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy: I thought for a minute that Lam Adesina resurrected.....

The usual scavenging on the internet looking for something to divert attention...

mehn you guys are indeed shamelessly shameless...so obj is the best thing now all cos he joined apc...we truly get the kind of leaders we deserve...guess once gej declares for apc you nitwits will hail him as the new messaih...nonsense progrethieves.

10 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
deshclones:

mehn you guys are indeed shamelessly shameless...so obj is the best thing now all cos he joined apc...we truly get the kind of leaders we deserve...guess once gej declares for apc you nitwits will hail him as the new messaih...nonsense progrethieves.

Do away with the personal insults or else you won't enjoy your day....
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Let us pray, God in heaven...if u own Nigeria, take it
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by mgbeketoto: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
OBJ THE MURDERER!!!!!! cry
Till today, no news is good news for NIGERIA and Nigerians!!!!
A country of MURDERERS!!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ibos again making up stories? Bola Ige was killed by armed robbers who didn't know who he was. Some of Bola Ige's belongins were later recovered from someone who was trying to sell them in the market.
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Built2last: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
This is a hurrifying interview by a national newspaper, lets not politicize it. The family of Obj reserve the right to sue them if this publication is malicious. On the other hand, the quest for truth must not be jettison or buried on the altar of politics or tribal sentiments.
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by moscobabs(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Is Lam still alive abi una dey lie??
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Also...
who murdered IDIAGBON?
who murdered ABACHA?
who murdered ABIOLA?
who murdered SHEHU YAR'Adua?
who murdered UMAR Yar'Adua?
who murdered...
who...

my fellow nigerians, we can sit down and ask questions upon questions...

but what we need now is a new government....a new Nigeria..
a Nigeria where corruption will be zero tolerated
a Nigeria where Govt. will be seen to be caring and hard working

security is a great problem today, people are dying daily...
we can't fold our hands....we need to come out and stand by the truth...

PDP has failed...let APC try it this time...
Gej has ruled for more than 4yrs now, OBJ 8yrs, Yaradua 2 yrs....lets have a change...pls

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by russellino: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
sincerenigerian: Ibos again making up stories? Bola Ige was killed by armed robbers who didn't know who he was. Some of Bola Ige's belongins were later recovered from someone who was trying to sell them in the market.

Hahahahahahaha!! So the Nation Newspaper na igbo man cheesy

Chai how we take dey the same country sef. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by skyfall: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
If this is indeed true, what is Jonathan waiting for? He should arrest Obasanjo and prosecute him IMMEDIATELY. But we all know he can't do that; he's a coward and has too many skeletons in his own cupboard too.
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by ebamma(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
obasanjo killed murtala
Obasanjo killed bola ige
Obasanjo killed Yaradua
Obasanjo killed Dipo dina
Obasanjo killed mamman vatsa
Obasanjo killed nelson mandela
Obasanjo killed Ghaddafi
Obasanjo killed Saddam hussein
Obasanjo killed hitler
And finally
Obasanjo was an accomplice in the murder of Jesus Christ

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Coolboi05(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Just dey observe as things UNFOLD
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Tintinix: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
1st ola: Adonbilivit

Udonmeanit

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by niggadee(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Another's ibo made
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by slimghost(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
niggadee: Another's ibo made

Is Lam Adesina now an Igboman? Moronic ding-bag!.

5 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by leggo: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
which Lam? is it the one that has passed on or a clone?
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by bonio: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
This is a brief of this complete interview at: http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=5727
no be like diz e dey o
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by EMMABC1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
sincerenigerian: Ibos again making up stories? Bola Ige was killed by armed robbers who didn't know who he was. Some of Bola Ige's belongins were later recovered from someone who was trying to sell them in the market.

thank God the news originated from a Yoruba man in a Yoruba newspaper. What else can u say again fool?
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by oneeast1: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Billyonaire: [url]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-%20pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-%20death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html[/url]

It was even reported by yorobar pepper paper..

What a shameless savages and cannibals this people are..
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by sunkoye: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
baseless....who suppose to have first hand information if not the president.... sure u dont know the power and control of intelligence at C in C's disposal. mitchew
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by ichidodo: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ndi' Ofe, Tufiakwaa.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
What else do you expect a cover up to look like? That he was killed by market women?
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Theben(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
mgbeketoto: OBJ THE MURDERER!!!!!! cry
Till today, no news is good news for NIGERIA and Nigerians!!!!
A country of MURDERERS!!!!! cry
Shut it bi.tch. Stop making Nigeria look bad. No country is perfect and there are worse countries. If you don't love your country, why don't you get the mess out and adopt another country?
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by danvery2k6(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
embarassed
ethnicity; the tool our corrupt politicians have used to fool us simple minded citizens for over a decade. ha, when shall we grow up embarassed
ethnicity; the tool our corrupt politicians have used to fool us simple minded citizens for over a decade. ha, when shall we grow up
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by danvery2k6(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
embarassed
ethnicity; the tool our corrupt politicians have used to fool us simple minded citizens for over a decade. ha, when shall we grow up
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Am nt surprise, I know OBJ has always been a devil.
Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by deshclones(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

Do away with the personal insults or else you won't enjoy your day....

and what are you going to do you inconsequential dimwit...talking as if your baseless opinion matter anyway....rubbish...go pick fights with your fellow low lives that depend heavily on the crumbs that drop off the apc heavily corrupted table...u r no match for me...in every known ramification good or bad....now run along.

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess by oilykid(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
am nt surprised,if obj cud massacre helpless women n children in bayelsa,then kilin d old man was ntin to him..it runs in their blood sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Lost In Ambode Home Town(epe) / APC Wins Sambo's Polling Unit - Announcement By Presiding Officer Abdulfatah Ali / IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.