Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC (4960 Views)

This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers / Unimpressive Rally By Goodluck Jonathan In Yola, As Many People Left As He Spoke / Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
The rally is being organized by APC and its live on AIT
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Right now the LG chairmen of Rivers State who defected to APC are introducing themselves.
The venue of the event should be Elekahia Stadium
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
The host greeting the Igbo,Yoruba, hausa and other guests.

Ahmed Bola Tinubu just arrived

1 Like

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by DeCleff(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ameachi how will this game end for u and d soul of Rivers start come 2015?

I love ur courage sir!

1 Like

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
The state chairman of APC giving his opening speech.

This rally brings to an end to PDP in Rivers state- state chairman APC
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by lloydtruth: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
It's obvious that many people do not have jobs, people just sit at home and politics pays them, operation "suck river state dry" has just started.

1 Like

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
DeCleff: Ameachi how will this game end for u and d soul of Rivers start come 2015?

I love ur courage sir!
the man has courage to be able to get maximum support from Rivers people.

Present at the rally: Tinubu,Buhari,Akande,Ikimi and Amaechi.

I haven't seen any APC governor yet.

1 Like

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Smh @ PHCN! angry
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by moscobabs(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
NEPA changing to PHCN...whats the diff?
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by dexter1983(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: the man has courage to be able to get maximum support from Rivers people.

ANY ONLINE LINK PLS
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
dexter1983:

ANY ONLINE LINK PLS
I don't think they stream online. Am not able to get any link yet. angry
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by DeCleff(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: the man has courage to be able to get maximum support from Rivers people.

Ameachi is truly determined to see a change in RS n Nig in general.

He's not afraid of anything
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by nofij(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Give us soku oil wells and i will return to pdp but i know he cant.

-Amaechi to Gej

politics sha
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by dexter1983(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: I don't think they stream online. Am not able to get any link yet. angry

TNX...GOT IT ON CHANNELS LIVE BUT THEY ARE PRESENTLY HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES...TNX
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
dexter1983:

TNX...GOT IT ON CHANNELS LIVE BUT THEY ARE PRESENTLY HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES...TNX
ok that's cool! I didn't even bother to check Channels online. I thought AIT was the only one covering the rally.
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
nofij: Give us soku oil wells and i will return to pdp but i know he cant.

-Amaechi to Gej

politics sha
the Soku oil wells is confirmed to be one of the major bone of contention. That's interesting!
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by nofij(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
"They (Fg) got 2.1 million votes from us (rivers), let them tell us one project they have done".

"They said we should vote a south-south president, but what if a south-south president doesnt perform, what should we do? " he continues "we sweep him out".
He asks the crowd "we do what? ", croud choruses "WE SWEEP THEM OUT".

Comments reserved

1 Like

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by nofij(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: the Soku oil wells is confirmed to be one of the major bone of contention. That's interesting!
Yea, he also talked about oil wells in etche.
All i wish for is that my family and i survive 2015 and beyond no matter who is at the hem of affairs because they sound so sure of toppling the president in the coming elections.
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by phantom(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
very good question...'if a south south president doesnt perform,what do we do?
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
nofij: "They (Fg) got 2.1 million votes from us (rivers), let them tell us one project they have done".

"They said we should vote a south-south president, but what if a south-south president doesnt perform, what should we do? " he continues "we sweep him out".
He asks the crowd "we do what? ", croud choruses "WE SWEEP THEM OUT".

Comments reserved
LOBATAN!! lipsrsealed
If he's been swept out in the south-south, what is the south-east planning to do?

1 Like

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by lagosph: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
The problem is I was expecting the stadium for a rally like this to be filled to capacity, its 16000 capacity was only about 15% filled. I meam you had all the big wigs in APC, Buhari, tinubu and co, 23 LG chairman and the could not fill the stadium? Then they truly are not on ground. Ameachi said when they started about 12noon the stadium was filled to capacity but by 1.40pm its only 15%? What happen they got tired and left b4 the program ended? henn eeeh, Ameachi look well o. You said jonathan wants Rivers pple to die from cholera by not approving the loan, that you drink bottle water. My question is that is it now you realised after 7years as Governor your don't have water while you drink bottle water? I mean you applied for this loan in may this year. So what happened since why did you expose them to cholera all this while. Ok world bank said they are(cos you just said there two banks not just the ADB you ve talking about) so is the $200M for the water project comming from world bank or ADB or both, if both how much is each bring and what for? By a staff of what bank said they are ready does it mean you ADB is not ready?

11 Likes

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by DeCleff(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
lagosph: The problem is I was expecting the stadium for a rally like this to be filled to capacity, its 16000 capacity was only about 15% filled. I meam you had all the big wigs in APC, Buhari, tinubu and co, 23 LG chairman and the could not fill the stadium? Then they truly are not on ground. Ameachi said when they started about 12noon the stadium was filled to capacity but by 1.40pm its only 15%? What happen they got tired and left b4 the program ended? henn eeeh, Ameachi look well o. You said jonathan wants Rivers pple to die from cholera by not approving the loan, that you drink bottle water. My question is that is it now you realised after 7years as Governor your don't have water while you drink bottle water? I mean you applied for this loan in may this year. So what happened since why did you expose them to cholera all this while. Ok world bank said they are(cos you just said there two banks not just the ADB you ve talking about) so is the $200M for the water project comming from world bank or ADB or both, if both how much is each bring and what for? By a staff of what bank said they are ready does it mean you ADB is not ready?

See them here oooooo
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^ Seems you forgot that this is the season of christmas which is just 2 days time.
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by nofij(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
lagosph: The problem is I was expecting the stadium for a rally like this to be filled to capacity, its 16000 capacity was only about 15% filled. I meam you had all the big wigs in APC, Buhari, tinubu and co, 23 LG chairman and the could not fill the stadium? Then they truly are not on ground. Ameachi said when they started about 12noon the stadium was filled to capacity but by 1.40pm its only 15%? What happen they got tired and left b4 the program ended? henn eeeh, Ameachi look well o. You said jonathan wants Rivers pple to die from cholera by not approving the loan, that you drink bottle water. My question is that is it now you realised after 7years as Governor your don't have water while you drink bottle water? I mean you applied for this loan in may this year. So what happened since why did you expose them to cholera all this while. Ok world bank said they are(cos you just said there two banks not just the ADB you ve talking about) so is the $200M for the water project comming from world bank or ADB or both, if both how much is each bring and what for? By a staff of what bank said they are ready does it mean you ADB is not ready?

He said its originally supposed to come from the world bank but fg is including ADB and that NOI and fg have refused to sign and thats what has stalled the process.
My bro, they are all the same! If Amaechi has any reason to leave Apc in the future, we'll still hear same thing against Buhari and co.

1 Like

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
So after receiving on the average of N14 billion monthly for about 6 years, governor Amaechi could not give Rivers people portable water? So after 6 years of Amaechi's leadership, Rivers people now have to depend on loan from World Bank and ADB to have portable drinking water? And Amaechi is not even ashamed to make propaganda out of this matter at political rallies? Smh

9 Likes

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: So after receiving on the average of N14 billion monthly for about 6 years, governor Amaechi could not give Rivers people portable water? So after 6 years of Amaechi's leadership, Rivers people now have to depend on loan from World Bank and ADB to have portable drinking water? And Amaechi is not even ashamed to make propaganda out of this matter at political rallies? Smh
what's wrong with depending on WB and ADB for portable water? Is portable water the only problem of Rivers people? Despite all the money FG has,they still depend on loans to execute projects. What the heck are you saying?
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Maxymilliano(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: So after receiving on the average of N14 billion monthly for about 6 years, governor Amaechi could not give Rivers people portable water? So after 6 years of Amaechi's leadership, Rivers people now have to depend on loan from World Bank and ADB to have portable drinking water? And Amaechi is not even ashamed to make propaganda out of this matter at political rallies? Smh

Funny enuf, Magnus Abe and some xters at the rally said " Rivers has embraced change, we want to move away from the corruption and miss governance of the PDP"

Last time I checked River had a PDP governor ...

3 Likes

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
why is gej borrowing when he gets an average of 360 billion monthly, yet we can see any projects, except painting the 3rd mainland green and White.

9 Likes

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: what's wrong with depending on WB and ADB for portable water? Is portable water the only problem of Rivers people? Despite all the money FG has,they still depend on loans to execute projects. What the heck are you saying?
the dude is just jumping from thread to thread spewing thoughtless crap.
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Garrithe1st: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
phantom: very good question...'if a south south president doesnt perform,what do we do?

"WE SWEEP THEM OUT"

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
Obiagelli:
honestly speaking! He's just so annoying! angry
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Obiagelli:
And you'v been following me around like a goat, enjoying the "thoughtless crap"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno / The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode / Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.