Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja (2416 Views)

PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today / Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
That is what we call "Crowd"

Cc: Barcanista, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Omerta, Phockphockman and etc

4 Likes

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by naturally: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okay, pass me the remote control
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by derrick333(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thousnds decamped 4rm pdp,am wcthin

1 Like

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by egift(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
I bought a truck load of towel. Oya all the TANiods, line up and start collecting. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by cupid4ig(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Na by force to watch?

1 Like

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by chinedugreat(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
A rally of almariji and religious party.

1 Like

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
O this is intimidating!!!! This is hurricane APC. Jonathan should hire the Best Medical Team with expertise in Heart Attack...2015 will be shocking!!!

9 Likes

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Not near a TV set. Impressive if its what am thinking.
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by grafikii: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: That is what we call "Crowd"

Snap ur tv screen, no be everybody dey with tv. Where is longeria and Phockphockman, na them speciality be dat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by omenka(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
berem: Not near a TV set. Impressive if its what am thinking.
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by omenka(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
So Oga at the top decided to take down that thread where he goofed again.. Smh.
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by grafikii: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
omenka: So Oga at the top decided to take down that thread where he goofed again.. Smh.
really
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Sirkris(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
forget the crowd, if APC field prince Audu, they are bound to loose against Any Igala fielded by PDP. The only way APC can win Kogi is for PDP to field an Ebira man while any good igala apart from prince Audu to bear the APC flag.
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
omenka: So Oga at the top decided to take down that thread where he goofed again.. Smh.
and I was busy looking for the thread. Dude should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Firefire(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: O this is intimidating!!!! This is hurricane APC. Jonathan should hire the Best Medical Team with expertise in Heart Attack...2015 will be shocking!!!

Idiomatic Expression... APC you are counsel here, be guided!

1 Like

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Firefire:

Idiomatic Expression... APC you are counsel here, be guided!

hahaah Oga how far na
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sirkris: forget the crowd, if APC field prince Audu, they are bound to loose against Any Igala fielded by PDP. The only way APC can win Kogi is for PDP to field an Ebira man while any good igala apart from prince Audu to bear the APC flag.
Why is everything based on tribe to you backwards oafs?

1 Like

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Firefire(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: hahaah Oga how far na

I dey oooo... I can see you firering from all cylinder.

Take am easy ooo, APC is loosing Lagos & Oyo... CONFIRMED! grin

Talk to you later!
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Firefire:

I dey oooo... I can see you firering from all cylinder.

Take am easy ooo, APC is loosing Lagos & Oyo... CONFIRMED! grin

Talk to you later!

cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be related to Joseph the dreamer cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Firefire(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be related to Joseph the dreamer cheesy cheesy cheesy

Watch and see wink
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
No source, no pictures...

okay na
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Firefire(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mynd44: No source, no pictures...

okay na

Bros, you can see. grin No evidence of the crowd, NOT even A snap with Techno Phone undecided

Our people say "seeing is believing" Irohin o to a fi oju ba
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Rilwayne001: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: O this is intimidating!!!! This is hurricane APC. Jonathan should hire the Best Medical Team with expertise in Heart Attack...2015 will be shocking!!!

grin grin grin

True talk my chief grin
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Firefire:

Bros, you can see. grin No evidence of the crowd, NOT even A snap with Techno Phone undecided

Our people say "seeing is believing" Irohin o to a fi oju ba
Please go sit somewhere cold and quiet. Did you not say Aregbesola will lose?

See famzing oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Firefire:

Watch and see wink
You have a funny siggy
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by theassassin: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: That is what we call "Crowd"

hia hia

this she-male again

trying hard to mingle with humans but it will not work.

afo sagbuo nne I na nna i
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Shine1177: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014

You can be funny. What is your confidence?
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by theassassin: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be related to Joseph the dreamer cheesy cheesy cheesy

and you must be related to fela the smoker.

just as it seems imposible to you by pdp taking lagos that's how its millions imposible for apc to taste aso rock in their life not only 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Firefire(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mynd44:
Please go sit somewhere cold and quiet. Did you not say Aregbesola will lose ?

See famzing oooooo

The race was tight and keenly contested, however, the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the warriors, and neither is bread to the wise nor wealth to the discerning nor favor to men of ability; for time and chance overtake them all.

That sitting governor almost loose his seat
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by theassassin: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
berem: and I was busy looking for the thread. Dude should be ashamed of himself.

hmmmm I can see ban looming on your head.

biko kwa I no wan miss you here ooo
Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Firefire:

The race was tight and keenly contested, however, the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the warriors, and neither is bread to the wise nor wealth to the discerning nor favor to men of ability; for time and chance overtake them all.

That sitting governor almost loose his seat

*yawns*

4 Likes

Re: Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

hmmmm I can see ban looming on your head.

na today I start to chop ban? Mtscheeew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senator Jim Nwobodo's Son's Corpse Stolen. / Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas / Buhari Is A Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.