Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jokers everywhere - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jokers everywhere (9448 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / st G** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2013
logout: He still had the effrontery to ask for good bye sex, Cruel world init?

exactly.....
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
mecussey:

You will be very unhappy if you are unlucky with girls. The only way to justify the initial chasings and spending is by getting a test of the honey. You need to be a man to know how much we need s*x.

if someone should do this to ur sis or ur daughter and she hurts herself what will u do, don't u think of it?

don't you ever sit down and think about the things u do to your opposite sex, if u were in their shoes, how would u feel?

because, if u really do think of it, u won't even try to hurt them..
Re: Jokers everywhere by Chimezie250(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
That was too bad,move on God will provide some1 better for u
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2014
Chimezie250: That was too bad,move on God will provide some1 better for u

thanks
Re: Jokers everywhere by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2014
@Redgem.. Should i still give U reason why U should fall in love again or have u gotten enuf??
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics: @Redgem.. Should i still give U reason why U should fall in love again or have u gotten enuf??
Please go on...you are free to
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2014
If you refuse to love again just because some man who was not for you walked away from you, you've given him power over the rest of your life, now think is he really that special to have that kind of power over you?

I don't think so love again because you still can, you are still alive and the man who knows what to do with your love will show up and you don't want to miss him because of one man that was useless to you. Its all about you no one else.
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2014
andromida: If you refuse to love again just because some man who was not for you walked away from you, you've given him power over the rest of your life, now think is he really that special to have that kind of power over you?

I don't think so love again because you still can, you are still alive and the man who knows what to do with your love will show up and you don't want to miss him because of one man that was useless to you. Its all about you no one else.
Even if I decide to love once more...there will be trust issues, cos I will find it difficult to trust him
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2014
I have questions to ask...please, no insults I just want your advice.

1) If he should ask for forgiveness, should I forgive him?

2) And if I do forgive him what will you call me?

3) Will you insult me or you will advice me?
Re: Jokers everywhere by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
redgem:
Please go on...you are free to
Ayt. Iam still tryna gather my reasons together
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Ayt. Iam still tryna gather my reasons together
Hmmmm...waiting
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fine gurl...
Next time,don't give a man your all.Don't expect too much from relationship either and trust no one.
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
redgem:
Even if I decide to love once more...there will be trust issues, cos I will find it difficult to trust him

Instead of having trust issues in your next relationship decide what is acceptable and what is not. Date with your eyes wide open and when someone shows you who they are the first time believe them. Don't trust any man blindly let their actions show you who they are. And once you notice a man is shady,reluctant,cannot meet your needs cut him loose. The man should earn your trust not talk his way into your heart make sure his actions match his words.

redgem: I have questions to ask...please, no insults I just want your advice.
1) If he should ask for forgiveness, should I forgive him?
2) And if I do forgive him what will you call me?
3) Will you insult me or you will advice me?

1. Forgive for your own good it will release you from him. Forgiveness does not create a relationship it only means you let the injury go and will no longer leave in the past. You actually claim back what you lost- your power, you do not have to be his friend. You don't have to forgive him immediately in fact take your time but you know who needs the forgiveness most, YOU. Forgive yourself for not knowing he was not worthy of you.

2. A wise woman who refuses to let a man who is useless to her occupy space and time in her heart.

3. I will believe you did the best thing in your own interest not his own interest. I hope you cut him out of your life.

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Matthew Briggs,now you see why I Saud mencade is a misogynist.You will never see him contribute to threads like this.Like a ghost,he wud read silently and vanish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra: Fine gurl...
Next time,don't give a man your all.Don't expect too much from relationship either and trust no one.
Aw!! thanks!!!
Well now I'm confuse...different advice
Most people said I should learn to trust and now I'm getting the opposite from u?
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
redgem:
Aw!! thanks!!!
Well now I'm confuse...different advice
Most people said I should learn to trust and now I'm getting the opposite from u?

Sweery don't trust anybody!!!!
You can give one the benefit of doubt but TRUST NO ONE!!!
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
andromida:

Instead of having trust issues in your next relationship decide what is acceptable and what is not. Date with your eyes wide open and when someone shows you who they are the first time believe them. Don't trust any man blindly let their actions show you who they are. And once you notice a man is shady,reluctant,cannot meet your needs cut him loose. The man should earn your trust not talk his way into your heart make sure his actions match his words.

1. Forgive for your own good it will release you from him. Forgiveness does not create a relationship it only means you let the injury go and will no longer leave in the past. You actually claim back what you lost- your power, you do not have to be his friend. You don't have to forgive him immediately in fact take your time but you know who needs the forgiveness most, YOU. Forgive yourself for not knowing he was not worthy of you.

2. A wise woman who refuses to let a man who is useless to her occupy space and time in her heart.

3. I will believe you did the best thing in your own interest not his own interest. I hope you cut him out of your life.
You just helped reduce the burden in my heart...thanks
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

I always been wondering..what exactly does 'give one the benefit of doubt' mean? Is it like 'trust, but verify'?
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

I think I should take that of andromida...
I've gone out with few guys recently but haven't seen one who is trust worthy...
They all made same moves and gave same promises

2 Likes

Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
BoboYekini: I always been wondering..what exactly does 'give one the benefit of doubt' mean? Is it like 'trust, but verify'?

He is Alive!!! grin grin

Google is your friend.
In my own opinion,it means even if you don't trust,cut the person some slacks.
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

He is Alive!!! grin grin

Google is your friend.
In my own opinion,it means even if you don't trust,cut the person some slacks.
grin Nor mind me jor. I just wan make u notice me wink babe wassup
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
redgem:
You just helped reduce the burden in my heart...thanks

You are very welcome. Remember to be kind and watch out for your lovely self.
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
BoboYekini: grin Nor mind me jor. I just wan make u notice me wink babe wassup

Cool.All this different monickers you people are sharing. grin
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
I don't think you made a wrong decision trusting the guy in question I think you trusted him blindly that you failed to read btw the lines. You must have turned a blind eye to things like when other girls call him or you see some pings on his phone. My dear don't trust anyone completely check and double check to clear your conscience nothing hurts like time wasted on a bad relationship.

They are good guys out there you would meet a better guy, going to back to him it's like being friends with your kidnappers it never works out in the end.

You have a good heart you would meet someone that would appreciate you.

Yes my dear LOVE again!!!
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
cne010: I don't think you made a wrong decision trusting the guy in question I think you trusted him blindly that you failed to read btw the lines. You must have turned a blind eye to things like when other girls call him or you see some pings on his phone. My dear don't trust anyone completely check and double check to clear your conscience nothing hurts like time wasted on a bad relationship.

They are good guys out there you would meet a better guy, going to back to him it's like being friends with your kidnappers it never works out in the end.

You have a good heart you would meet someone that would appreciate you.

Yes my dear LOVE again!!!
Thanks...will try and see if it works
Re: Jokers everywhere by lomaxx: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
redgem:
Thanks...will try and see if it works

Remember me?

Yu haven't moved on since then?
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
lomaxx:

Remember me?

Yu haven't moved on since then?
Ya I do remember you...
I have moved on but haven't seen
Re: Jokers everywhere by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2014
redgem:
Ya I do remember you...
I have moved on but haven't seen
I am the reason why you should Love again wink
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I am the reason why you should Love again wink
Lol...really?
Re: Jokers everywhere by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2014
redgem:
Lol...really?
Yup... Iam 4 real. But U kan confirm it urself tho.
Re: Jokers everywhere by Firari: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
;DAm sorry for what happened but atleast you need to give love a chance ,there's experience in every journey of life and as ure learning make sure , u make use of them.never allow the same sanake that flogged with his tail to bite u.just try and be more careful next time ,there trillions of gud guyz out there you might be pushing one of d gud guy'z away with your atitude.let your past be ur past.you have ur eyez in d front and that's main reason you should burn the bridges behind you.somebody out there is waitin for you ,2 love n care 4 you ever .
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Firari: ;DAm sorry for what happened but atleast you need to give love a chance ,there's experience in every journey of life and as ure learning make sure , u make use of them.never allow the same sanake that flogged with his tail to bite u.just try and be more careful next time ,there trillions of gud guyz out there you might be pushing one of d gud guy'z away with your atitude.let your past be ur past.you have ur eyez in d front and that's main reason you should burn the bridges behind you.somebody out there is waitin for you ,2 love n care 4 you ever .
Thanks...will be waiting for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.