Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? (9451 Views)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by emmarocks: 3:01am On Apr 10, 2020
So I'm usually like this 99.9 %
But do ladies actually have a name for these categories of men...?
I call us gentlemen...
I hope you ladies don't call us Brother wey mumu�
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by suzzyboss(m): 3:11am On Apr 10, 2020
shocked
They do exist.. Me for example..

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Some would say you are a real gentle man and only come back when they really need your help. Others will store your name as "mugun3"

11 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Alao046(m): 3:20am On Apr 10, 2020
The only way someone is called a maga is if he is interested in the lady. If eventually after all the spendings he didn't chop the kpomo, then he is a maga.
Apart from that helping a lady is just thesame as helping your fellow man, there is totally nothing wrong about it. Infact if you help a lady without been interested in her, it increases her respect for you. Women don't have power over men that are not after their body and their food.

61 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Alao046(m): 3:22am On Apr 10, 2020
DominusPrime:
Some would say you are a real gentle man and only come back when they really need your help. Others will store your name as "mugun3"
They will store ur name as mugun3 if they know you have interest in them. Apart from that, they will tender you high respect. You wouldn't say so if he is spending on his fellow guy.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Alao046:

They will store ur name as mugun3 if they know you have interest in them. Apart from that, they will tender you high respect. You wouldn't say so if he is spending on his fellow guy.
You don't have interest and you are spending on them? You'll be upgraded to Mugun1. And as for spending on guys, I give more to guys than girls cos it easier for girls to get helpers in our society. It takes a lot of gut for a guy to beg if he's not the lazy type

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33am On Apr 10, 2020
if you help every women, especially the ones with MONEY problems every week, quick to come up with phoney BS stories (aka i lost my wallet buy me this, my phone is broken buy me that, my grandmother is sick help me with this bla bla) then you are IMHO a "generous donkey" aka top mumu... whether you are interested in them is irrelevant so long as they get what they came to you for (you being interested in them would only be leverage to blackmail you even further)

you certainly shouldnt help all women (or men) as we all know that some unscrupulous people will take advantage of your good nature.

13 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Oga no reason their matter. Just do your own. Last year one small girl Wey I say make I dey help came from school. No attachments nothing. I don't even see her sexual traits sef. Her mom sells moinmoin down the road and I just picked interest in her because she is too brilliant. She hangs around my office anytime she's around. People even calls her omo Oga. Ogas daughter. Girls. She scattered my heart. I wanted someone to transfer call credit to my number but I don't know the number so I flashed her phone that she was charging in my office so I can retrieve it. Guess my name on her phone? UBA.
I was like no ooo. Make I use my normal line wey I sabi maybe na mistake.... Ring I dial am. First bank. I nearly mad. Confronted her when she returned she just dey look. I kuku told her to get more banks as my own bank Don liquidate.

Moral of the story, then no get sense. Sense of entitlement kee them

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Proper Gentlemen.... Not the mumu type oo.. They've got my undying respect.
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by ValCon888: 4:51am On Apr 10, 2020
A man who helps ladies whenever they want is knows as a CaptainSaveAHoe. Trust me, you don't want to be that kind of a superhero.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by chiommy123(f): 5:29am On Apr 10, 2020
why not allow them ladies to answer your question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by unmask: 6:03am On Apr 10, 2020
I call them human....love your neighbor as yourself

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by djlyrics(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2020
I call them

M

U

M

U

grin

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Justbehave(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2020
A man helping only ladies. Hmm. They are Mugus,Unclesaveahoe,Whiteknights.Stupid,Fools,Simps, ATMs,Low self esteemed etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2020
A virtuous man who can find

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Coldie(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2020
A girl blocked me for this yesterday.

I ask her out she say NO.

But every time she's asking me for favours. I told her that if she knows she doesn't want to date someone why ask the person for favours, if she continues doing this sm crazy guy might think by giving her he is buying the way to her heart. Then one day he invites her over for his reward and she says I thought u are just helping me as a friend.

That's how rapes happen

11 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by mytime24(f): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2020
No generous

Gentleman in naija

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by luwiizy(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Call them the women saint,

But if there also help both gender..

Then you can call them saint of the world..
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2020
emmarocks:
I call us gentlemen...
never, we call them Godsent

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2020
emmarocks:
I call us gentlemen...

Officially known as Mugu1 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Coldie:
A girl blocked me for this yesterday.

I ask her out she say NO.

But every time she's asking me for favours. I told her that if she knows she doesn't want to date someone why ask the person for favours, if she continues doing this sm crazy guy might think by giving her he is buying the way to her heart. Then one day he invites her over for his reward and she says I thought u are just helping me as a friend.

That's how rapes happen
one thing some men don't know is, some women don't find some men attractive so they use the tactic of asking for something they know you won't give them even though u can afford it, so when u say no..they are happy that u have gotten pissed and u will leave them alone. But for a serious guy that is persistent and determined, if he shocks her by giving her, it's tell her that although he is not physically attractive..his character of generosity is attractive and they begin to take u seriously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Alao046(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2020
DominusPrime:

You don't have interest and you are spending on them? You'll be upgraded to Mugun1. And as for spending on guys, I give more to guys than girls cos it easier for girls to get helpers in our society. It takes a lot of gut for a guy to beg if he's not the lazy type
So do you have to have interest on your fellow guy b4 u spend on him?
Oga in summary if you spend on your guy and don't get anything in return, that means you are also a mugu, infact a maga. There are guys that you help when in need and when they finally get over it, they threat you like trash. They begin to claim levels for you. They will be like na bcus of ordinary 10k wey u give me.
This thing is very simply, weather a girl or a boy, your friend or not, you like them or not, if they ask you for help,help them if you want and if u want and if you don't want, they will definitely someone else to do that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Alao046(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
Oga no reason their matter. Just do your own. Last year one small girl Wey I say make I dey help came from school. No attachments nothing. I don't even see her sexual traits sef. Her mom sells moinmoin down the road and I just picked interest in her because she is too brilliant. She hangs around my office anytime she's around. People even calls her omo Oga. Ogas daughter. Girls. She scattered my heart. I wanted someone to transfer call credit to my number but I don't know the number so I flashed her phone that she was charging in my office so I can retrieve it. Guess my name on her phone, UBA.
Oga fellows man too dey do him fellow man bad thing. Niggas dey also collect money from their fellow man, them go con dey tag their fellow man as mugu, maga. The only reason that's hasn't been noticed is that guys tend to save their fellow guys number with real name or Nick name, but deep down they take him as a fool, person wey no wise. So this your story is similar to both boys and girls. Infact some guys are more devilish

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by zexy2030(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2020
u can assist some women, but a repetitive request can make u a mugu. Assist her with the amount u know u can throw away or finish in a day. Never bother about what she does with it. Maybe to call her bf or buy pad or go for runs. But when she calls again just tell her u don't have to give now ur financial schedule is tight. Until she deletes ur number continue with the excuse.

Sex for money is just immature and demeaning.

Except she sends signal that she wants to offer her body for money..some r not even sexually attractive let alone think of having sex with them.

Even after that they have seen ur unclothedness they start acting like u r mates and they feel they are entitled to ur money especially when they make u orgasm.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
Oga no reason their matter. Just do your own. Last year one small girl Wey I say make I dey help came from school. No attachments nothing. I don't even see her sexual traits sef. Her mom sells moinmoin down the road and I just picked interest in her because she is too brilliant. She hangs around my office anytime she's around. People even calls her omo Oga. Ogas daughter. Girls. She scattered my heart. I wanted someone to transfer call credit to my number but I don't know the number so I flashed her phone that she was charging in my office so I can retrieve it. Guess my name on her phone? UBA.
I was like no ooo. Make I use my normal line wey I sabi maybe na mistake.... Ring I dial am. First bank. I nearly mad. Confronted her when she returned she just dey look. I kuku told her to get more banks as my own bank Don liquidate.

don't let that discourage you. U called her a small girl therefore call her like a big brother and advise her grin
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Amotekun777: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2020
It depends...

If she's not trying to take advantage of the guy, dude is a real man. But, if it's the other way... the dude should be able to decode it and japa.

Else, he's the #1 mugu!

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Alao046(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:
u can assist some women, but a repetitive request can make u a mugu. Assist her with the amount u know u can throw away or finish in a day. Never bother about what she does with it. Maybe to call her bf or buy pad or go for runs. But when she calls again just tell her u don't have to give now ur financial schedule is tight. Until she deletes ur number continue with the excuse.

Sex for money is just immature and demeaning.

Except she sends signal that she wants to offer her body for money..some r not even sexually attractive let alone think of having sex with them.

Even after that they have seen ur unclothedness they start acting like u r mates and they feel they are entitled to ur money especially when they make u orgasm.
Nice, you have a point.
As in if you can help ur fellow guy with needs, you can also help a girl with needs. Both is provided you want to give and they are not demanding too much. I still say it, ur fellow man gives you nothing in return after helping him, you don't tag urself a maga. Also a girl gives u nothing in return after helping her, u only tag urself a mugu if you have not gained what you intended to gain from her, which definitely is sex. And that is what pains you, that you nover run am, if your intention toward her was clean from the beginning, u would see it as nothing.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Auxigen(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Shibaraba:

This is no trait of a brilliant person bros grin

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Amotekun777: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
one thing some men don't know is, some women don't find some men attractive so they use the tactic of asking for something they know you won't give them even though u can afford it, so when u say no..they are happy that u have gotten pissed and u will leave them alone. But for a serious guy that is persistent and determined, if he shocks her by giving her, it's tell her that although he is not physically attractive..his character of generosity is attractive and they begin to take u seriously

Hear dis baboon. angry

14 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by emmarocks: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Shibaraba:

hmmm the babe get mind o
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Angelacruz: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Broda in christ.Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nurses In Hospital Twerk To Lighten Up Patients Mood / Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots.. / How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.