Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Jokers everywhere - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jokers everywhere (9449 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / st G** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
tweetobyte:
redgem Let me know the moment you see this, we need to talk.
Lol...why?
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
redgem:

he asked for a last sex called break up sex....can you imagine?

You f**king hilarious #LastSex
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
redgem:

Lol...why?

Can I email you? It's not something we can talk about on a public forum.
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=redgem post=

3) and can you give me reasons why I should love again?[/quote]

babe, love doesnt hurt people. Its ppl dat hurt ppl.

If u go to dubai for d first time and first person u meet and asks for directions gives u a dirty slap, will u conclude dat everybody in dubai is mad and den board anoda flight back to nigeria?cheesy

U can love again my dear. U only loved d wrong person dats all. Give urself some time to heal and after dat fall in love again.

Its worth the risk.wink
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks...
Re: Jokers everywhere by Youngpo413: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2016
redgem:
I am veering and I really need answers to this questions....

1)Do guys really feel anything like a hurt or a little pain maybe out of pity after breaking up with their girlfriends?

I dated a guy for a year and 7 months and gave him everything I could offer, my heart, my body, my time, everything I could give because I loved him so much, I thought he loved me too and the relationship was going to end up with us being legally joined together not knowing that he had other plans in the relationship. He pretended to love me all these months to get me to his bed and I was so blind to have noticed until an incident occurred which opened my eyes, it wasn't an easy task but I mustered the courage to ask him about what we shared in our relationship and I got the answer I was expecting to hear.. we finally broke up and guess what happened next

he asked for a last sex called break up sex....can you imagine?

2) where did I go wrong in the relationship or did I do wrong by giving him everything?

3) and can you give me reasons why I should love again?
karma,you dump the guy that really loves just to follow this player,deal with it,what goes around come around.
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
karma,you dump the guy that really loves just to follow this player,deal with it,what goes around come around.

Lol.... You are funny
Re: Jokers everywhere by Youngpo413: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pretyangel25:
My dear that's life.
yeah,that's life when ladies choose players over good guys,they should also learn to live with the outcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots.. / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.