Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,330 members, 7,860,813 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Truth: Jesus And The Issue Of Homosexuality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth: Jesus And The Issue Of Homosexuality (428 Views)

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth: Jesus And The Issue Of Homosexuality by tandric(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Today I want to address another popular argument for reconciling homosexuality with true Christianity. And that is the objection that Jesus Himself never said a word about homosexuality.

Those who make this argument grant that Paul condemned it as sinful (Rom 1:26–27; 1 Cor 6:9–10; 1 Tim 1:9–10). But the sentiment behind this objection is that Paul had corrupted the way of life and the ideology that Jesus came to propagate, and that Jesus would have been “loving” and “accepting” of homosexuals, just as they are.

READ MORE: http://nairastuff..com/2013/12/the-truth-jesus-and-issue-of.html
Re: The Truth: Jesus And The Issue Of Homosexuality by benny4wax(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
u say?
Re: The Truth: Jesus And The Issue Of Homosexuality by keyke(f): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
hehehehehehee i laff in swahili. Dis is definitely end time tins. So, wat u re tryin 2 say now is dat Jesus is in support of homosexuality, or mayb i got it wrong. Nwayz, we all knw wat is right, m nt a christian thou
Re: The Truth: Jesus And The Issue Of Homosexuality by fabby26(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bros e........na you dey talk dat one o or abi na you carry your hand dey write dis one. Hmmmmmm.. .....End time tinz o. Not surprised though

Sorry to ask, Are you a homosexual? B/c dis one u dey back am up with biblical terms. Na so Una dey always find way to turn the bible upside down to suit una ways. All I know Jesus love Sinners but condemns Sin itself, be it homosexuality, masturbation, fornication, adultery etc.
Re: The Truth: Jesus And The Issue Of Homosexuality by itsrandeeboi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
You guys did not read the article he linked to at all
Re: The Truth: Jesus And The Issue Of Homosexuality by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
this is a beautiful christian write up (If any of you read the link not just the page on nl)
i love u @op. You really did put people in suspense. I could tell that the first 3 people who commented did not continue reading from the link provided :-D
Re: The Truth: Jesus And The Issue Of Homosexuality by fabby26(m): 1:34am On Dec 24, 2013
itsrandeeboi: You guys did not read the article he linked to at all

Yeah damn right and @Op...m sorry to quick to jump into conclusion without opening ur link for more elucidation. I forgot I learnt not to judge a book by it's cover....a lesson I will always learn to keep

(1) (Reply)

From Where The Vultures Are Gathered / The Mentality Of Limited Blessings In Church. / 10 Commandments For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.