Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Mtn Credit System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mtn Credit System (949 Views)

How To Easily Configure Your Website For Accepting Payment Via Credit/debit Card / How Can I Get A Credit Card? / How Do I Start Accepting Credit Card Payments On My Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Credit System by mutago: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hello Nairaland.
I am building a site like skype.com for voice and Video chat and Calls
and i will like to integrate MTN,GLO and Etisalat credit system for payment.
Does anyone knows how to do these. does it requires some kind of API, if yes, how and where do i get them.
how do i start.

Thank You.
Re: Mtn Credit System by ViktorMartins(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
which programming language are you using?
Re: Mtn Credit System by emperor93j: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
mutago: Hello Nairaland.
I am building a site like skype.com for voice and Video chat and Calls
and i will like to integrate MTN,GLO and Etisalat credit system for payment.
Does anyone knows how to do these. does it requires some kind of API, if yes, how and where do i get them.
how do i start.

Thank You.
I doubt it will be free, you will most prolly have a deal or contract with those telecomm companies before you can get any access to any API. I always need something like this as well. IF you ever get to find out please let me know
Re: Mtn Credit System by bug24(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
I worked on a project long ago and i needed exactly something like this but these telecom coys dont even let anyone close to their main APi.. Bro, in as much as there's no harm in trial, u shuld as well start plannin on alternatives.
Maybe generating your own vouchers, sell em online via payment gateways and also offline distribution and purchase.
Re: Mtn Credit System by mutago: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2013
ok what about 2go, can someone highlight me on the workability of their credit system with mtn,etisalat,glo etc.

Am a cazy senior Java,PHP,Coldfusion and python programmer. I code excellent

thank you

1 Like

Re: Mtn Credit System by oselenkejoor: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2013
I need to build a yoruba-Englis dictionary. How do I go about it? Its intended to run on mobile platforms only.
Re: Mtn Credit System by mutago: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
what technology do you know You can start with phonegap and make database end with any programming language of ur choice.

just google it. you can start with phonegap development on android
Re: Mtn Credit System by BetaQuick: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
I developed OwoMobi app. Its an app that lets you buy recharge credits from the comfort of your phone.
Its only available as an APP.

You can find it at http://www.owomobi.com

or

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.owomobi

I might be able to provide an API that lets u accept recharge cards as payment from any network.

Try my app, or u can contact me support@owomobi.com
Re: Mtn Credit System by mutago: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thank You owomobi, i will try your app and then get back to you via ur mail.

Please others i will like to see your contribution as well on this. you guys are great

Thank You ALL

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks / Facebook Ads Tool / New Ways To Transfers Fund, Buy Airtime With Gtbank&firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.