Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

60 MINUTES Interview!amaechi’s Mistake Is Moving To Apc’-prince Tonye Princewill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 MINUTES Interview!amaechi’s Mistake Is Moving To Apc’-prince Tonye Princewill (1112 Views)

Nyesom Wike, Tonye Princewill, Dakuku Peterside Pictured Together / I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye / Prince Tonye Princewill Breaks His Silence On Amaechi And Jonathan’s Political (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60 MINUTES Interview!amaechi’s Mistake Is Moving To Apc’-prince Tonye Princewill by NaijaStandard: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
60 MINUTES INTERVIEW!
‘Gov Amaechi’s Mistake is moving to APC’-Prince Tonye Princewill
*Confesses: ‘I will be Governor in 2015 Rivers State’s Gubernatorial Elections’ *Reaffirms support for PDP, Seeks PDP/PDM Alliance
* How Amaechi ‘Betrayed Jonathan’s Love’ for Chairman, Governors’ Forum
* Quote: ‘People who have tried to kill the President have made peace with him so why not Amaechi. I feel so sorry for the Governor’s supporters. I am fully in PDP. I will not blindly follow a party (APC) that does not have the interest of my state at heart’
* ‘In 2015, Atiku’s route to Presidency unclear, I’ll support Jonathan’s Four More Years’
* Says: ‘My working experience with Buhari & Tinubu…’
*His Words: ‘In 2011, I engineered N500M to Amaechi’s Campaign’
# FULL story, comments, kindly click now: www.nigeriastandardnewspaper.com

Re: 60 MINUTES Interview!amaechi’s Mistake Is Moving To Apc’-prince Tonye Princewill by NaijaStandard: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Which way Nigeria?
Re: 60 MINUTES Interview!amaechi’s Mistake Is Moving To Apc’-prince Tonye Princewill by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2013
sharp guy
Re: 60 MINUTES Interview!amaechi’s Mistake Is Moving To Apc’-prince Tonye Princewill by atlwireles: 12:16am On Dec 24, 2013
hold
Re: 60 MINUTES Interview!amaechi’s Mistake Is Moving To Apc’-prince Tonye Princewill by mgbeketoto: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2013
A VERY BIIIIIIG MISTAKE!!!! YEZZZZ, he should have settled with JONATHAN, but that was NOT AN OPTION where JONATHAN decided to CEDE oil wells in Rivers state to THE EAST AND WEST, and to BAYELSA too, and expected Amaechi to play DEAD!!! AMAECHI HAD NO CHOICE!
He would have been POLITICALLY-CASTRATED like IBORI OR SYLVA!!!

He was between DA DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA!!!

Anything with OBJ and TINUBU in it. . . . . Back to GROUND ZERO!!!! kiss

The day ATIKU DID THAT, I washed my hands off his azzzzze!!!!

I still love you DADDY ATIKU!!!! But any alliance with OBJ AND/OR TINUBU?

No WAY!!!! kiss

Back to topic:

Dear MR. PRINCEWILL, If you were in AMAECHI'S shoes, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY? undecided

Like AMAECHI AND THE NORTHERNERS, I would USE APC TO BUY SOME TIME, then DUMP IT like THE BAAAAAD NEWS it was CURSED AND DESTINED to be!

PDP WILL ALWAYS BE MORE FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS than that APC. . . . THE PARTY FOR ETHNIC CULTISTS AND OPPORTUNISTS!!!

The WEST can NEVER MEAN WELL FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. . . . NEVER!!!! kiss
Re: 60 MINUTES Interview!amaechi’s Mistake Is Moving To Apc’-prince Tonye Princewill by most4luv: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Naija Standard: 60 MINUTES INTERVIEW!
‘Gov Amaechi’s Mistake is moving to APC’-Prince Tonye Princewill
*Confesses: ‘I will be Governor in 2015 Rivers State’s Gubernatorial Elections’ *Reaffirms support for PDP, Seeks PDP/PDM Alliance
* How Amaechi ‘Betrayed Jonathan’s Love’ for Chairman, Governors’ Forum
* Quote: ‘People who have tried to kill the President have made peace with him so why not Amaechi. I feel so sorry for the Governor’s supporters. I am fully in PDP. I will not blindly follow a party (APC) that does not have the interest of my state at heart’
* ‘In 2015, Atiku’s route to Presidency unclear, I’ll support Jonathan’s Four More Years’
* Says: ‘My working experience with Buhari & Tinubu…’
*His Words: ‘In 2011, I engineered N500M to Amaechi’s Campaign’
# FULL story, comments, kindly click now: www.nigeriastandardnewspaper.com

So funny you are criticizing yourself, u r alreadily eating your words, help me with what this government has done positively in your life, your family, frnds and your enemies, you are so blinded with tribalism, nepotism and religious sentiment

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike, Opara Betrayed Me / Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau / Malala In Nigeria, Asks Boko Haram To Free Chibok Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.