Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye (3652 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together / Think Only Fashola & Amaechi Are Doing Wonders? Check Out Sule Lamido In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by henrydan(m): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Before I go into the reasons why, let me start by congratulating the President for the best declaration I have ever seen in Nigeria. The organisation could have done with some improvements but the delivery and the content were amazing. For those who know me, they know I am usually very conservative in my marking. Even when my "friend from before" Amaechi was still close to me, the best score he got was a 6/10. On Tuesday the President got an 8. Nobody has ever extracted an 8 from me, even for a singular event. The President did that. In spite of the cowardly actions of the Boko Harm the day before, he didn't loose focus. He kept his eyes on the ball. A feat both them and the APC did not expect. Since the conclusion of that momentous event, many others have been singing his praises. So I will not attempt to occupy that space today, I will rather focus on my state.

I have always been suspicious of Wike and Amaechi, they always represented the old guard. The analog politicians. Bullys who know no other way. Men who by their DNA believe in their way or the highway, that women should be seen not heard and Ijaw expression must be contained. That is why ever since the fight between them started, I have neither been comfortable or matter of fact about it. If any of you think that their fight it is too elaborate to be staged, think again. I know it isn't. Amaechi is not a fool, neither is Wike. They have learnt from their masters and understand more than most the benefit of foresight. I can go into some of the schemes they have plot before now or similar examples of politricks, but we don't have the time. Take it from me, village sense is still sense.

Take a closer look at how we got here. In 2007, Amaechi entered 5 months after every other Governor but in 2011 he stood for primaries at the same time as every other Governor. Why? A judgement was given in an Abuja court that made this possible. Was it coincidence? No. Amaechi knows his way around the courts and with the money at their disposal, both Wike and him are not the kind you take unawares. If Amaechi had contested his election 5 months after the other PDP Governors, he would have lost the primaries. If you don't believe me, ask Timipre Sylva of Bayelsa. So how come the judgement that brought in the Obuah led PDP exco came to him as a surprise? You honestly believe Amaechi did not see it coming? How come reasonable attempts at making peace were met with unreasonable responses? How has Wike been financing himself and the party on his Minister's salary or his Ministry's budget? Think about it. Nigerians are smart people. Politicians are not fools. Even when they are, they can hire smart people. Something does not add up.

Moving on. Have you not noticed that the blows they are throwing at each other are simply not commensurate with the perceived hate? It is more like two boxers sparring in preparation for another fight than two men truly fighting each other with the intent to bring the other man down. They have enough information on each other to bury each other's political careers, yet they haven't done it. Why? I can go on and on as to why I believe we are all characters in a play that has been scripted to make us look like fools. Hard evidence can be found if people bother to look well. The problem is nobody is looking. I expect that, this will soon change. Let those who tell you that Wike is the best person to fight Amaechi, look well. Are you sure? 2015 is a battle of ideas. Analog vs Digital. Not carry go. Unlike some conspiracy theorists, I do not believe it is an Ikwerre agenda, because many Ikwerres are not subscribers to it. It is an anti Jonathan, anti PDP, anti Rivers agenda and we are all meant to be the fools. I for one refuse to be one.

I know I am not alone in this. Others may be thinking it too. The difference is I know the players, their capacity for scheming and I am several steps ahead of them too. I speak now because the capacity of our people to be fooled amazes me. Gossip and side talks have taken over sound reasoning and better judgement. I will personally lead the fight against this agenda to ensure it does not succeed. If you cannot see what the intention is for 2015 and the Rivers state election, I will give you a hint. Wike is not designed to win. They know that carry go will not work. For an Amaechi/APC agenda to fly, a strong anti-PDP sentiment is required. Enter Wike. That is where we are already. In my last statement, I said the grass would reject both Wike and Amaechi. Now you know why I said that.

I also said PDP needs to open their eyes. To the leadership I say; Let this not happen under your watch. If you do not know, the emergence of Wike will produce a backlash that will alienate at least 16 aspirants if not more. The party will loose not only them, they will also loose their supporters. Not only because of the product of Wike but the process of his emergence. You have less than a week to act. After then, it will be too late. I think this would be a good opportunity to make it absolutely clear that I will never be contemplating joining the APC. Suggestions as to me defecting there are not only frivolous and ridiculous, they are ludicrous. Anti Wike is not pro APC. Quote me. For the records my PDP Nomination/Intent forms have been filled and submitted at the PDP national headquarters in Abuja. Once again, without fanfare.

Let me end this statement on a positive note. Not up to a week ago, we launched an online appeal for contributions from ordinary citizens. I highlighted that the more the politicians fund themselves, the more they steal and the more they are compromised. I asked them to donate a minimum of N1000.00 to my campaign, either via my website www.tonyeprincewill.com or direct into my campaign account Zenith - 1004681237. I asked them to take a stake in what we represent. Donations are still coming in from youth corpers, market women, APC members, APGA members, university lecturers and even those who don't like politics. We raised 2.9 million in the first 24 hours and at this rate, we are expected to break previous records for crowd funding by any state politician who is not occupying office. I want to thank all of you who have sacrificed your comfort for me and I assure you that your money will not only not go to waste, it will produce results. My faith is in God. My constituency is you.

God bless Rivers state,

God bless the Niger Delta,

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

PRINCE TONYE PRINCEWILL

2 Likes

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmm...internal crisis rocking the PdP.
Bring it on Prince.
We too are watching.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by smithsammy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
This man is only craving for head lines. You gave the declaration 8/10, and I gave it 4/10, then this is only the judgement of you and I. We all know that all this is a game that you and I, and even the riverians are active players. You will not expect me to deduce a sense in what you wrote when I know you are only trying to score a cheap point. Next!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by mrvitalis(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
this guy had the governorship in his hand but thru it away
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
mrvitalis:
this guy had the governorship in his hand but thru it away
Upright people do not need to get what belongs to them through the backdoor.

He is an upright man,this is who he is and nothing can change him now.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Truckpusher(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
smithsammy:
This man is only craving for head lines. You gave the declaration 8/10, and I gave it 4/10, then this is only the judgement of you and I. We all know that all this is a game that you and I, and even the riverians are active players. You will not expect me to deduce a sense in what you wrote when I know you are only trying to score a cheap point. Next!
Rants of a bitter man.
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by pendy79: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lol, at the rant of this lone ranger. Now another thriller has been introduced in the intrigue in Rivers State.

Lol at the bitterness and hopelessness he feels knowing wike has gathered all other PDP aspirants into a pilotless ship and put the ship on auto mode.

See as he dey rob people like pastors them. You wan become governor you're asking for donation to buy.and do what exactly?

Amaechi truly has Rivers in his hands to see the PDP aspirants just hitting their heads together .

5 Likes

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
pendy79:
Lol, at the rant of this lone ranger. Now another thriller has been introduced in the intrigue in Rivers State.

Lol at the bitterness and hopelessness he feels knowing wike has gathered all other PDP aspirants into a pilotless ship and put the ship on auto mode.

See as he dey rob people like pastors them. You wan become governor you're asking for donation to buy.and do what exactly?

Amaechi truly has Rivers in his hands to see the PDP aspirants just hitting their heads together .
As in ehn, the guy wan hammer, he de even gv account number. Seriously, Tonye Princewill fall my hand. I use to like and admire him but with this he has lost it. I was expecting a brilliant piece but I read that of a businessman.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Truckpusher(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
As in ehn, the guy wan hammer, he de even gv account number. Seriously, Tonye Princewill fall my hand. I use to like and admire him but with this he has lost it. I was expecting a brilliant piece but I read that of a businessman.
grin smh
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yeah, same way Tinubu is working with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by pendy79: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:

Bro I like his reasoning and smartness since I read some of his interviews and speeches but seeing what I see here, I have nothing for him at all. Once had a one on one with him in his office somethings in 2002, a sound, coherent N ambitious young successful man

I hope he is not hoping to feed on the people with this his new money making business. Are his companies not doing well again ni? You have not won primaries you are mobilizing funds to do what exactly?

1 Like

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin smh
bro how you see the business strategy?we fit use am na grin
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
bro how you see the business strategy?we fit use am na grin
Honestly, I never for once thought that he was a bootlicker trying to be noticed by Aso Rock ,but once you read that piece of his write-up I bet you would change your mind.But You can never tell if he alone understands what he's talking about. grin

Anyways, I still have respect for him. tongue

PDP - Power To the People. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
pendy79:

Bro I like his reasoning and smartness since I read some of his interviews and speeches but seeing what I see here, I have nothing for him at all. Once had a one on one with him in his office somethings in 2002, a sound, coherent N ambitious young successful man

I hope he is not hoping to feed on the people with this his new money making business. Are his companies not doing well again ni? You have not won primaries you are mobilizing funds to do what exactly?
Na the new fÓrmat o and na Jona start am. Obviously he wants to raise N500million. You know na, na the newest format to loot outside office
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Honestly, I never for once thought that he was a bootlicker trying to be noticed by Aso Rock ,but once you read that piece of his write-up I bet you would change your mind.But You can never tell if he alone understands what he's talking about. grin

bro I use to hÀve him as my first choice for the Governor but with this piece, I don't trust him. He appears more that a money-hunter than office-hunter
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:

bros wetin do your whatsapp? Abi dem don thief ur fone?

1 Like

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by bitterpenis(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yawns.... okpas....GEJ declaration speech 8/10? I weep, na your type dey fool the confused fellow, making him think he is doing well and on right track
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
bro I use to hÀve him as my first choice for the Governor but with this piece, I don't trust him. He appears more that a money-hunter than office-hunter
What's the end point for all our struggling?

It's all about the green back my friend and nothing more...............Don't let anyone deceive you and sweet talk you into believing that they are just serving humanity and the people ,it's all about the money. grin
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by pendy79: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
Na the new fÓrmat o and na Jona start am. Obviously he wants to raise N500million. You know na, na the newest format to loot outside office

And without probe. N2.9m in 24 hours and few weeks to the primaries. Guy he don hammer.

He was quite close to Amaechi and I tot Amaechi.was grooming him for succession all along. Because he was a sound guy, you need do biz or come in.contact with him to appreciate him better.

His lost anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Truckpusher(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
bros wetin do your whatsapp? Abi dem don thief ur fone?
My phone is intact.
Due to security threat posed by your kind on NL, I was called by the SSS to switch off all my handheld devices as a precautionary measure. grin

Just kidding anyway - I'm far from civilization. cheesy

I'll call you.
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
What's the end point for all our struggling?

It's all about the green back my friend and nothing more...............Don't let anyone deceive you and sweet talk you into believing that they are just serving humanity and the people ,it's all about the money. grin
Yu sell your phone?
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
pendy79:

And without probe. N2.9m in 24 hours and few weeks to the primaries. Guy he don hammer.

He was quite close to Amaechi and I tot Amaechi.was grooming him for succession all along. Because he was a sound guy, you need do biz or come in.contact with him to appreciate him better.

His lost anyway.
Bros in 2007 I was rooting for Princewill though I was relatively young, I was pissed when he withdrew his case from the tribunal after Amaechi was sworn in. I was surprised that he left AC along with Atiku, his ally to PDP. Now he's treated as a scum in the same PDP.
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Truckpusher(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
Yu sell your phone?
Nope.

I can't even give out a used phone no matter how cheap or expensive that phone is.

You know my phone is a goldmine wink

I prefer to smash them and burn everything cool
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
My phone is intact.
Due to security threat posed by your kind on NL, I was called by the SSS to switch off all my handheld devices as a precautionary measure. grin

Just kidding anyway - I'm far from civilization. cheesy

I'll call you.
me na boy scout intelligence report I de work with. I been think say yu sell yur phÓne and use d money buy weed
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
me na boy scout intelligence report I de work with. I been think say yu sell yur phÓne and use d money buy weed
Weed is good, you know? especially for APC paid trolls. grin
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by pendy79: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
Bros in 2007 I was rooting for Princewill though I was relatively young, I was pissed when he withdrew his case from the tribunal after Amaechi was sworn in. I was surprised that he left AC along with Atiku, his ally to PDP. Now he's treated as a scum in the same PDP.

Atiku is his mentor and political godfather. He has use his mouth to cause disaffection between himself and Amaechi thinking GEJ is a human being. amaechi saw thru all the charade and found relevance for himself elsewhere

JonaTAN is a clannish and ethnic bigot with the soku oil issue and the recent EPZ issue in ogidigben. It ie clear he is trying to be the VOICE of the Ijaw race and take over from Alams and Clark.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
pendy79:

Atiku is his mentor and political godfather. He has use his mouth to cause disaffection between himself and Amaechi thinking GEJ is a human being. amaechi saw thru all the charade and found relevance for himself elsewhere

JonaTAN is a clannish and ethnic bigot with the soku oil issue and the recent EPZ issue in ogidigben. It ie clear he is trying to be the VOICE of the Ijaw race and take over from Alams and Clark.
Well honestly Þhis is not about Ijaw Presidency but to satisfy selected few. Asari is from Kalabari as Princewill, Soku oil well is in Kalabari-land where Asari is from. But you won't hear his voice. Though it isn't something that suppose to generate controversy. As for what is going on in Warri, it is for selfish interest and not that of Ijaw or Itsekiri. It is saddening.....
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Weed is good, you know? especially for APC paid trolls. grin
bros na who b d troll?
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
. I want to thank all of you who have sacrificed your comfort for me and I assure you that your money will not only not go to waste, it will produce results.

What kind of a closing remark is this, that their money will go to waste? undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry

Oga abeg sack your secretary or PA
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
bros na who b d troll?
You forgot your job ni? undecided

Oya bring your ear come down, make I slap you back to normalcy. grin
Re: I Have Reason To Believe Wike And Amaechi Are Working Together-Prince Tonye by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
You forgot your job ni? undecided

Oya bring your ear come down, make I slap you back to normalcy. grin
bros na wa you o. A whole me na you don reduce to troll?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock / Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.