Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" (1461 Views)

Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by zicky(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Rotimi Amaechi, Governor of Rivers State and Chairman of the Nigerian Governors' Forum, has voiced his terms of returning to the Peoples Democratic Party.

The Governor spoke today at a rally organized by the All Progressives Congress at the Liberation Stadium in Port Harcourt. Among other things, he stated he is ready to go back to the PDP should President Goodluck Jonathan give back Rivers State the oil wells that were ceded to the neighbouring Bayelsa State.

The Governor noted that although Jonathan received 2.1 million votes in the state in 2011 election, the Federal Government has not executed any project in Rivers State yet.

"We gave the President nearly 2.1 million votes. Let him tell us one project he has done for us.

"I have challenged the President that I belong to APC. If he wants me back in PDP, let him return the oil wells to the Kalabari people, and I will come back. But the President cannot.

"Instead, he will take more. One of our sons, a Kalabari son, said the oil wells were taken under Rufus Ada-George. Tell him I say he is lying. He never served in any government. I served under Ada-George government, and there was no oil well taken from Rivers State then.

"I served under Dr. Peter Odili. The oil well was taken in 2006. They put the money in an escrow account and by 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010, they took all the money and gave to our brothers and they converted Soku to Bayelsa," Governor Amaechi said.

Source: http://m.naij.com/news/54954.html
Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by Mynd44: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
I think it is time Ameachi stops governing from the press and giving statements and actually continues with with the business of being a governor. He is starting to come across as an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by zicky(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mynd_44: I think it is time Ameachi stops governing from the press and giving statements and actually continues with with the business of being a governor. He is starting to come across as an attention seeker
Attention seeker, yes but I like him cos he say it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by olas24u(f): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mynd_44: I think it is time Ameachi stops governing from the press and giving statements and actually continues with with the business of being a governor. He is starting to come across as an attention seeker
why will they want the oil well that belongs to rivers?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by lekezino(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
He likes saying the truth i like him for that....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by Mrhod: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ameachi is a sympathy sicker, well dat is his political strategy, so dat d people dere will believe he is fighting for dem to get Der vote for APC.
Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by olas24u(f): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mrhod: Ameachi is a sympathy sicker, well dat is his political strategy, so dat d people dere will believe he is fighting for dem to get Der vote for APC.
Thats a big lie

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by zicky(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mrhod: Ameachi is a sympathy sicker, well dat is his political strategy, so dat d people dere will believe he is fighting for dem to get Der vote for APC.
The oil well was d root of der problem(GEJ n Ameachi), so does he need d oil well for himself or his state. A̶̲̥̅‎♏ not an APC fan but wen I see a good governor I support him.
Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by Longeria(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2013
The lDIOT governor fail to talk about over 100 oil wells ceded to rivers state from AKWA IBOM and ABIA states.

Amaechi, I hate you......................
Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by hybridtm(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Y... Jonah dey fool himself make him settle ameachi.. Wit smalltin
cos ..we nid rivers for 2015
Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by DerideGull(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2013
@OP

The loudmouthed betrayal artist called Rotimi Amaechi seems to take himself a bit too seriously. Who gives a ratazz if Amaechi returns to PDP or not.
Re: Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" by OAM4J: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2013

(1)

I Am Number 7 On Goodluck's Snipers' List - Nasir El-Rufai / David Mark And Pdp Senators Kill Bsc/hnd Dichotomy Bills / Reminding Nigerians That “Common Stealing” Is Not Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.