Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? (1201 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2013
I was debating this question with my friends and they said it is impossible for a man to be jealous of someone else's child because she is attractive and his daughter is quite the opposite.

Do you think my friends are right?

1 Like

Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Ruq: 2:07am On Dec 24, 2013
I would say its possible but depending on the kind of person he his.
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 24, 2013
You and your friends must be extremely jobless. undecided

No offeinse meant angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2013
^^Aren't you jobless yourself for the fact that you read the whole thing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2013
1-1
Can we shake hands now? smiley wink
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Brimmie(m): 2:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Danhumprey: 4:48am On Dec 24, 2013
alutacontinua: You and your friends must be extremely jobless. undecided

No offeinse meant angry
mama-gee:
^^Aren't you jobless yourself for the fact that you read the whole thing? undecided
Girls beefing each other? undecided
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Danhumprey: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2013
alutacontinua: 1-1
Can we shake hands now? smiley wink
grin
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by ifex370(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2013
angry
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Oluwatola5(f): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2013
Appreciating your child goes beyond the physical attractiveness, moreover i think as time goes on, you value your child more if the child has a very high IQ and you sure will be proud of the child, talk about her among your friends and even forget that she isnt attractive..

BTW Some girls are just beauties with plastic brains.
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by jeffizy(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2013
I think mothers might be in the scenario you painted and not men.
We rather talk about sports and finances.
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2013
Smh
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by bluuu: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2013
i dont know abt beauty but some parents can b jealous of other people's kids if they 'look' more brilliant or intelligent than theirs
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
mama-gee:
I was debating this question with my friends and they said it is impossible for a man to be jealous of someone else's child because she is attractive and his daughter is quite the opposite.

Do you think my friends are right?

You are indeed jobless I repeat. undecided

Post your own pic or you're not attractive, let's go dere cool
Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by ireneidiva(f): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Any man that thinks his kid is unattractive does not deserve to be a dad.

1 Like

Re: Do Men With Unattractive Daughters Envy Men With The Opposite? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yes, it is possible for some men to do such most especially when the woman with the attractive daughter is an acquaintance or crush of the man of the Opposite or Just for ''Jealousy sake'' !!

The foolish dude will be like :
''wao, see Victoria,what a Girl,Chineke oooo ! Ohhhh,she woulda been my daughter ooo if not for that stupid charles that beats me to her mother ..... Onyeoshi Charles,Ugly mofo(Sarcasm)'' ... Thunder go soon fire him , na one day go be one day grin

abi ...

''Chei,If say I see mama victoria then,I for marry am eee, e for gimme Victoria as Pikin , ChiChi wey no gather front and back wey every part of ihm body get as e be na Ihm mama cuz am,Ihm mama No carry Front No carry back,Nna ee, ....... Papa Victoria self na fool, how e take manage born dat kain pikin self '' mtcheew, Mumu-Man, e fine reach me ?.. ...... ...PapaGod self dey F.u.c.kUp atimes,Why e no go sammer me pikin like Victoria !!!

''Hey Victoria ma pikin welcome na, how school, oya carry money buy biscuit, heeey, what a lovely baby ........ Yuuumyummmm, God na wa oo, see creation !!

A Minute later ...... (he Just frowned suddenly) .......
''Chichi, chiii....chii, Thunder fire ya mouth there, come hia, see her face, no be pikin be victoria, why be say na everyday U dey frank, I beat U ? .... God, why ooo why ooo grin ...... ''Papa, Na smile I smile na, I no frank na'' ..... Chaaaaiii, abeg comot ma front before I die , Na smile be this'' wey Ur mouth be like AkaraBall ! (Jump up to flog the poor Girl) !!

grin

BadBelle easy ooo !! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Ekeinde: How My Role In The Prostitute Threatened My Marriage. / A Demon In The House.... A Must Read / Man Catches Wife Having Sex With Boyfriend, Intruder Escapes Wearing Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.