Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

"runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: (3678 Views)

Attributes That Attract Naija Babes The Most (in Correct Order) / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Naija Babes The Money Una Boyfriend Dey Give Una Wetin Una Dey Spend Am On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by CalabarMan(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2006
Most happening babes today on Nigerian campuses are runs babes, a typical runs babes may have a steady (so called serious) boyfriend and a string of single/married men she visits on alternating weekends. The married men are her preferred choice as they provide her with the money she needs to sustain her expensive life style (expensive cloths, well furnished off campus apartment, car etc). A typical runs babe sleeps with about 12 different men in a year and never spends her weekends on campus, today it's Abuja, next week, Port-Harcourt, week after Lagos etc, they keep a very busy schedule, missing lectures and test at times and are very good at settling their lecturers.

Runs babes don't have any qualms about premarital sex and in that area they are very very good and would turn almost any guy's head. The smart ones also brush up their home management and cooking skills. The gurus among them can carryon interesting and engaging conversations with any guy.

What else does a man want anyway, a good companion to gist with, a lady who can run the home properly and a tiger who can keep him entertained in the bedroom.

It is a widely held belief that runs babes are street wise (know what men want) and tend to settle down more quickly than other babes. Is this true or just an urban myth? Do such marriages stand the test of time or do the babes break out shortly after to pursue the glamorous life they’ve lived?
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by Damsal(f): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2006
Have you actually come in contact with one of theses 'babes' or did you just do a lot of research on them.

Anyway answering your question on if their marriages stand a chance of living long or die a quick death. I believe that after a while you grow up and stop wanting things you have always found interesting at one pont in your life. Theses girls grow tired of living double lives and look for husbands to settle down with, but theres a fifty/fifty percent chance that if the marriage becomes boring and cannot fuel her excitement then there's a possibility of her continuing her early days escapads. smiley smiley
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by DaHitler(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2006
Those girls seem disgusting. I know a lot of these big shot Nigerian men refuse to wrap up, so it is very likely that these young girls are out spreading HIV all over the place. I really pity their steady boyfriend that has no idea what his girl friend is up to.
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by BigShishi(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2006
seems people have forgotten about AIDS and stuff!!!, i hope i never come across one of them RUNS babes,
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by Damsal(f): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2006
hey, i think a girl who goes around spreading love is clearly not satisfied her boyfriend should be to blame, but then again it's pretty obvious when a girl is cheating on you, what she says to you the way she reacts to you and the amount of time she spends with you will tell. And that's even what Amebo's are there for.

About Aids/Hiv the guys should take a bleeding blood test before you jump into bed with the first cheap hooker you come across just becasue she's pretty and young don't mean she's clean. Any one who catches something is to blame because there was always a chance of you preventing it why do you think they created condoms to decorate the bedside table?

1 Like

Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by BigShishi(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2006
Damsal, with all due respect I would accuse you of ignorance regarding your above post. Firstly even satisfied girls cheat on their boyfriends, the girls descrbed above do it mainly as a means of survival and to a lesser extent, greed.
It's okay taking blood tests, but you can't take test every week, can you? , and it is also very naive to think the amount of time e.t.c a girl spends with you will confirm her infidelity. Most girls can sleep with two brothers and none of them will suspect a thang my dear friend!
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by Damsal(f): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2006
CRAYOLA:

Damsal, with all due respect I would accuse you of ignorance regarding your above post. Firstly even satisfied girls cheat on their boyfriends, the girls descrbed above do it mainly as a means of survival and to a lesser extent, greed.
It's okay taking blood tests, but you can't take test every week, can you? , and it is also very naive to think the amount of time e.t.c a girl spends with you will confirm her infidelity. Most girls can sleep with two brothers and none of them will suspect a thang my dear friend!

Satisfied girls? i don't think so if you had it all, what would you be searching for. When i said unsatisfied i meant both financially and sexually. I do not believe that it's the boyfriends duty to fulfil the financial aspect, or sexual aspect (as i am a christian) but to make up for that a lot has to be done.
And don't even say that you woudn't be aware if your girlfriend was spending more time with another even if they were brothers, there would be shifted attention and affection. That even in a crowded room would be obvious.
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by BigShishi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2006
Damsal believe me, I know more about females than you think, my best friend is a girl and she tells me every damn thang, she once cheated on her boyfriend because she wanted to get back at him, i know is just an isolated case but my main point is that it could be very difficult to know if your girlfriend was cheating.
The fact is that modern times, creates more opportunities to be exposed to a lot of things which are not always necessarily beneficial, western media always portraits the hip life, i, views promiscuity as being cool e.t.c also the fact is that times have changed and girls too now have to be bread winners, i'll give you an example, what if your gurl is a trainee nurse and she works nights, how will you know if she was actually working, would you be checking up on her every single minute, the fact is that you can't always spend the type of quality time you really want with ur artner!

1 Like

Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by supaguy(m): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2006
@Big Shishi, i agree with u
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by denony(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2007
If you like give those campus hot babes 100,000 every month, take to bed morning afternoon and night, she must go around cheating as well.

they taught it's just fun, fun, fun.
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by sammy6(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2007
I'll have to agree with the poster when he said they are usually the first to settle down
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by ifyalways(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2007
what was the topic again
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by 9star(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2007
I dont even kia abt dem runs girls.
my advice to guys is dis:if u notice a girl is not sincere,
pretend u love and care for her while u take ur time and gv
her long long tin.
if ur 2 broke not to afford gud rubber,the last time i checked Gold cycle
is jst 20naira.
Women no mata hw u see it are more vulnerable not the men.
so if she is loose,help her loose her self well.
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by sylvex(f): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2007
9star:

I don't even kia about them runs girls.
my advice to guys is this:if u notice a girl is not sincere,
pretend u love and care for her while u take your time and gv
her long long tin.
if your 2 broke not to afford good rubber,the last time i checked Gold cycle
is jst 20naira.
Women no mata hw u see it are more vulnerable not the men.
so if she is loose,help her loose her self well.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by saucekid(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2007
if you see fire dey burn make u run
make u no dey stop
make you just run run run

does this song ring bells grin grin grin
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 22, 2007
no, it sounds a gong grin
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by Pain(m): 2:58am On Dec 22, 2007
"There is Fire on the Mountain" by ASHA. I Love That Song. wink It Makes Me Cry cry

Ok Back to Topic. Most Girls Wont End Up In The Grave, Having Been Thru (or is it the other way grin) Just One Man. They Love Adventure Too. Why Are We Guys So Selfish? You want to Sample Several "Cisterns" and Drink From Several "Wells" but You Want Your Girls to Have None of it. Why.

I Keep an Open Mind With My Girl. I Dont Question Her Faithfulness. I Dont Go About Trying To Be Sigmund Freud. The Secret to Happiness is To Focus on the Positive Side. If Your Woman Shows You Deep Love. Take It And Cherish It. What You Dont Know Wont Hurt You. Just Be Happy Okay?
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by 9star(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2007
Pain:

"There is Fire on the Mountain" by ASHA. I Love That Song. wink It Makes Me Cry cry

Ok Back to Topic. Most Girls Wont End Up In The Grave, Having Been Thru (or is it the other way grin) Just One Man. They Love Adventure Too. Why Are We Guys So Selfish? You want to Sample Several "Cisterns" and Drink From Several "Wells" but You Want Your Girls to Have None of it. Why.

I Keep an Open Mind With My Girl. I Dont Question Her Faithfulness. I Dont Go About Trying To Be Sigmund Freud. The Secret to Happiness is To Focus on the Positive Side. If Your Woman Shows You Deep Love. Take It And Cherish It. What You Dont Know Wont Hurt You. Just Be Happy Okay?

U don miss road.u r d kind of men women use in boosting dia Ego.
Re: "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: by Hookupking: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
If you're looking for a clean & pretty runz Babe for pleasure &
relaxation within the 36 States call/WhatsApp HOOKUPKING
+2349025026970/ to show you the one's available now

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? / The "Friend-zone Of Life" Experience / Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.