Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Amaechi: I Am Number One On Jonathan’s Hit List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Am Number One On Jonathan’s Hit List (1158 Views)

Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People / Sambo Tops Boko Haram’s Hit List – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: I Am Number One On Jonathan’s Hit List by Built2last: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2013
Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State has alleged that President Goodluck Jonthan has earmarked him for killing, while trying to lend weight to the wide allegations made by former president Olusegun Obasanjo in his letter to Jonthan

Governor Ameachi since the break out of the crisis in the Nigerian Governors Forum, which snowballed into the PDP-wide crisis, has mounted a relentless campaign of vituperations against Jonthan. .

According to Amaechi, he is number one on the imaginary list of those penciled down for elimination by President Jonathan.
He made the allegation in the presence of former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, former Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu and others.
Amaechi stated this while reacting to President Jonathan’s poser to the letter written by ex President Olusegun Obasanjo to reveal those he accused him of planning to assassinate.

Amaechi said he was amused when he read Jonathan’s letter challenging Obasanjo to mention those on the hit list, saying “I am number one on the list.”

http://therainbow.com.ng/amaechi-i-am-number-one-on-jonathans-hit-list/
Re: Amaechi: I Am Number One On Jonathan’s Hit List by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
And this was the clown that was elected Governor.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Number One On Jonathan’s Hit List by Goddex: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
[size=16pt]Ameachi is gradually running mad. He now dances and laugh out loud impulsively like a mad man. [/size]
Re: Amaechi: I Am Number One On Jonathan’s Hit List by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
AMAECHI DIS IS A SERIOUS ALLEGATION?ANY EVIDENCE?
Re: Amaechi: I Am Number One On Jonathan’s Hit List by Tolexander: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
We need not a soothsayer to know that he should be the 1st person on the list if the list exists!
Re: Amaechi: I Am Number One On Jonathan’s Hit List by Godswillu(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Amaechi write your own 14 page letter to GEJ to support your claim.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Number One On Jonathan’s Hit List by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Deactivated All My Garri Accounts, Now They're Back!!! / Umaru Dikko: The Failed Abduction / Lionel Messi, A Man With A Trophy He Does Not Want!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.