Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

12 Reasons Why Your Guy Might Want To Break Up.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Reasons Why Your Guy Might Want To Break Up.. (729 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Reasons Why Sometimes Your Guy Might Ignore You ... / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons Why Your Guy Might Want To Break Up.. by saheedbadmus(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
1: RESPECT: No matter what,even if you are older than him..all he seeks is some respect for the man he is..

2: IN-CHARGE: Every guy want to feel he runs it all. Give him that pace to have that feel. Don't be a dictator.

3: NAGGING: When you start wanting to snoop upon his phone contacts,recent calls,questioning of peeps he hangs with,wanting him to spend all day with you etc..all this drives him out..though he might not say it.

4: COMPETITION: When you start making him feel you are in competition to always acquire what all your girlfriends have acquired. It makes him sick.

5: TALKERTVIVE: Every guy would want a responsible girl and when you talk to much its is assumed you can't keep secrets.

6: COMPARISON: Never go into a discussion and then compare you man to another. Telling him what your girls man does and he doesn't
do that.

7: SCOLDING PUBLICLY: A man is a man,no matter what happens when you guys are hanging out with friends,just stomach them when you are together you can let them out. Don't go correcting him in front of his friends.

8: BEING TOO FORWARD: When you are with him on an outing,let him do all introduction. Don't go before him introducing yourself to his friends and jumping into discussion.

9: PRIVACY: A man would always want to have some privacy. So when he tells you its private, I will tell you when the time come accept don't go raising dust.

10: EXTRAVAGANT: Every man no matter how wealthy would want a cost saving girl for a wife..so watch your spendings.

11: MENTALITY: A man sees you the way you want him to see you,thus never make him feel he is in a competition with other guy just to keep you. Bring home to him a honest mentality then he will be good.

12: LOVE/TRUST: Love is the basic but trust keeps it going. When he says am not dating her,she's a friend trust him. Because he saw them all before he came for you.

I believe with this most ladies would be able to correct themselves..

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Your Guy Might Want To Break Up.. by MrCork: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
..being a *plaYA* in the game... I tink Sahid is talking rubbish..truss me...women prefer Bad boys..pirrriod!!! angry
Re: 12 Reasons Why Your Guy Might Want To Break Up.. by oladunwo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
I love dis, hope the ladies would yield to d advise sha
Re: 12 Reasons Why Your Guy Might Want To Break Up.. by rioemmanuel(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2013

(1) (Reply)

New Year Message / I Need A Nice And Decent Girl For A Serious Relationship / Ladies And Guys, No Test Running Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.