Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers (2026 Views)

Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Kairoseki77: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers is known for his frank and sometimes hilarious statements.

The governor served up his usual dose of humour with all seriousness at a recent rally in Port Harcourt.

Below are 10 of Governor Amaechi’s most incredible statements made at the rally:

'You must know that if you read the story of revolution, you must sacrifice. Somebody said my son should come to the front. If you want my son tomorrow, I will produce him."

"If I have surrendered myself and I am ready to be in front, let them shoot."

"I have challenged the President that I belong to APC. If he wants me back in PDP, let him return the oil wells to the Kalabari people and I will come back."

"One of our sons, a Kalabari son, said the oil wells were taken under Rufus Ada-George. Tell him I say he is lying."

"If a Southsouth President refused to give you water, you will push him out."

“If it is the President, I can understand, because the President has not served in any international organisation, but what about the woman (Finance Minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala), whose job it is to sign off, to give the water project."

"She wants you (Rivers people) to die of water-borne diseases, in the name of politics. Holy Ghost fire."

“They are quarrelling with Amaechi and they want you (Rivers people) to die the death of Amaechi."

"I will not die. I drink bottled water. You do not drink bottled water.'

"They do not want to sign. They want you to die of water-borne diseases.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1482065_1fullstadium_jpga20ec36e43b570f8437ca5b00fcd0392
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1482066_2fullstadium_jpg9c1832e654812fcd696c507d491f6c6d

Source: http://www.ynaija.com/gov-amaechis-10-most-incredible-quotes-at-apc-rally-in-rivers/
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
I am terribly sick of Amaechi's jokes angry

6 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
This guy is really firing up Riverians...... grin grin

He knows the best godfather is your people.....he wants his people to queue behind him..
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Toktee(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
What a frank talker!
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by donphilopus: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Vessi: I am terribly sick of Amaechi's jokes angry
Is there no hospital in your area??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
donphilopus: Is there no hospital in your area??
the doctors in nigeria are on strike; he blame GEJ
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by donphilopus: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
TribalEAST: the doctors in nigeria are on strike; he blame GEJ
Lol, native doctor should be able to solve his problem, but I'll prefer a Man of God!
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
donphilopus: Is there no hospital in your area??
prevention is better than cure
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
donphilopus: Lol, native doctor should be able to solve his problem, but I'll prefer a Man of God!
thanks but sorry i needn't your help
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by gregg2: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ameachi keeps making mockery of himself.

So, if not for loan Rivers people will not have water?
Meanwhile, he bought his 10 billion naira private jet and paid cash but now waits for a loan to execute water project.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
TribalEAST: the doctors in nigeria are on strike; he blame GEJ
are the public hospitals in your area shut down? undecided
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Goddex: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
[size=16pt]1) Ameachi is only digging his own grave by trying hard to create disaffection between two peaceful sister states of Bayelsa and Rivers in the name of politics. Luckily enough the people understand his gimmicks.

2) GEJ did not seize any oil well from Rivers for Bayelsa State. The Soku oil Wells he keeps talking about were given to Bayelsa by Obasanjo in 2006. Rivers also gained other oil Wells from Bayelsa, Abia, Imo and Akwa Ibom states during the period.

3) Most people in PH know the truth and have realised he is only hyping the oil Wells issue for selfish political reasons.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
It is mighty funny how apc leaders think that bringing pdp governors and chieftains on their side would automatically mean the various states are equally on their side.
Do they think Imo and Rivers states really belong to apc?
Nah, they are still day dreaming and bed wetting.
I'm mighty sure apc have rochas and amaechi not imo and rivers states lol.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Tekzyflex(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
A drowning man....God will punish that man called Ameashit. Who told him we are lacking water in rivers state,when every household has bore hole. U better pay the teachers u recruited 5 months ago.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
^ ^
rofl
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by aminho(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Kairoseki77: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
cheesy
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by gramci: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy: This guy is really firing up Riverians...... grin grin

He knows the best godfather is your people.....he wants his people to queue behind him..

Tell that to your godfather Tinubu
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by 99100(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Amaechi is sick.
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by samilo88(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ameachi is just trying hard to remain relevant. The only people who think Ameachi holds much sway in Rivers state are those e-rats who haven't stepped foot in rivers state.
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by cashkid18(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
gud governor gone bad
smh for amaechi sad sad
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Demdem(m): 3:28am On Dec 25, 2013
Rivers is gradually seeing the light.
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Scream(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Amaechi should sell his jet and start the freaking project if he is so much in love with his people and shut up! Did he promise the people of Rivers State that he was going to borrow to provide basic amenities for them and use their allocations to enjoy bottled water and private jet?

Shame on APC! This punk is not comfortable with the party he is just there hoping that one day there shall be a round table discussion that would assure him of relevance after 2015 by PDP.

Meanwhile, APC should get him a better and bigger broom for the meantime; I am sure he would be "settled" or "given amnesty" very soon. He would then leave the Aggrieved People's Congress for the PEOPLE'S DECEIVING PARTY where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by deeozi(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2013
"I will not die. I drink bottled water. You do not drink bottled water.'

You will die you don't drink bottle water. APC governors "masses GO AND DIE".
Governor for the people by the people. What a compliment.
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2013
it is like Amaechi has trusted northern ERS 100% ooh. I,m sure he will regret some day.
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by xtophy(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2013
I STILL MAINTAIN MY STAND>>>>DAT GUY WILL BE GROUNDED POLITICALLY>>>>A YABA LEFT PATIENT
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by dridowu: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2013
cashkid18: gud governor gone bad
smh for amaechi sad sad
small boy explain pls
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by luvinhubby(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2013
gregg2: Ameachi keeps making mockery of himself.

So, if not for loan Rivers people will not have water?
Meanwhile, he bought his 10 billion naira private jet and paid cash but now waits for a loan to execute water project.
Exactly, he cannot fool everybody all the time.
Rubbishcallity!
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2013
he is trying to sway the people to his side,its allowed in politics,then if donr for selfish interest,then its bad.
Dont know why,i love this guy's gut.
Re: 10 Quotes From Ameachi's Speech At APC Rally In Rivers by Wsdm: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Vessi: It is mighty funny how apc leaders think that bringing pdp governors and chieftains on their side would automatically mean the various states are equally on their side.
Do they think Imo and Rivers states really belong to apc?
Nah, they are still day dreaming and bed wetting.
I'm mighty sure apc have rochas and amaechi not imo and rivers states lol.
The way you people bring up regional politics on every matter make me really sad.
By your baseless assertion; the governors of BAUCHI, GOMBE, PLATEU, BENUE, JIGAWA, NIGER, KEBBI,KADUNA AND TARABA STATES are all PDP members while their people are IN APC. How is GEJ likely to get a simple minority votes come 2015?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airports To Have Hi-tech Explosive Detectors - FG / Australian Negotiator Exonerates Buhari And El Rufai.. / Redeemed Church Disowns APC VP, Prof Osinbajo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.