Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex (1350 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by synergy85(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
I have noticed this for a while and I wish to know if it is peculiar to me or general. Sometimes when I talk with a girl, especially girls that I am close with, I unintentionaly salivate and swallow saliva repeatedly. I noticed some girls I talk with do it also. What causes this and what does it mean, can I prevent it pls
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by skydeep(f): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Salivate? Dude, you got rabies undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by 24in7: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
E-question
wait make i ask google
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by synergy85(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
skydeep: Salivate? Dude, you got rabies undecided
. To salivate means to secrete saliva in one's mouth not to pour it out like an slowpoke...
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by Alikaxon(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Salivate? Why? I have no idea salivating cox am talking to anybody, dat will be abnormal
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by Waspy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Drool ke? Na dry mouth me dey get o
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by IAMBREEZY: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
undecided
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by Enegod(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
smh
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by Drdaps(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
If it always happen when you are with opposite sex then your mind need rehab coz it is corrupt like Nigeria's leader.
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by tunnex190: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
seriously, you need to see a doc. But i guess you have a phobia to talk to/with girls?
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by fflamingo(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2013
Ha seriouly Me myself guilt of that till now.
Pls gurus in house, talk about it
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by tosinendowed(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2013
skydeep: Salivate? Dude, you got rabies undecided
lol
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by Dannylux: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Are you an imbeciile?
Re: Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex by Ogoanita(f): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Whn speaking to an opposite sex what on ur mind, what do u tink!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Scared! ...Touch And Tell Me! / 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females / What Can I Do To Spice Up My Relatnshp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.