Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here (6544 Views)

Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know / Identifying And Dealing With Growing And Annoying Trends On Nairaland / Most Annoying Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by deols(f): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
tpiah is not banned. She can use that but is probably enjoying the holiday somewhere.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Smh
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by mysticgal(f): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
mancheeutd:

efizyprizy thanks and merry Christmas

checking my monkier is not the best bro cheesy
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Danhumprey: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tpia is such a sweetheart. embarassed
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by thrizzle(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
I think it's pathetic you took time to make a list of other pathetic people.. I don't use nairaland much and it's just funny there are people who take nairaland so seriously

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by psky: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
It's so funny that out of all tpia's descriptions, there's one people keep saying is accurate. grin

And now she's made sure all the posts have been hidden. tongue
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Deiok(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Funny thread.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Just checking in tho.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Shinnings: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
thanks a lot Tpia or whatever you are called. you made my day . I honestly can't stop laughing at pple z comments as well as Ur replies .
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 26, 2013
Damm, i missed all the fun
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2013

14. Monstertrucks

depressed, no life.

Sadist, anti social, violent by nature, needs to be watched.

Asss kisser and sycophant. Waanker.
This girl is pathetic! if you want me to Phuck you,kindly fill an application form. someone here needs to go back to yaba left!. angry angry I'm a sadist, if you have a crush on me,nd me ain't giving u attention,nd its hurting u,go open up a thread.!

2 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Monstertrucks: This girl is pathetic! if you want me to Phuck you,kindly fill an application form. someone here needs to go back to yaba left!. angry angry I'm a sadist, if you have a crush on me,nd me ain't giving u attention,nd its hurting u,go open up a thread.!

HAHAHA cheesy
You re really pissed!
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra:

HAHAHA cheesy
You re really pissed!
baby don't believe anything she wrote,u know it's not true. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Injera(f): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Zenab badawi is Tpia.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Where is tpia? Tpia I miss you, I love you. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Look At The Best Nigeria Entertainment News Website For 9ja Celebrities / 10 Things We Romancelanders Need To Stop Doing / Itunes Gift Card Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.