Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. (1536 Views)

Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals / Gov. Sule Lamido Plans On DESTROYING GEJ Then Decamping To Apc. / 2nd Ebola Case: Nigeria actually got something right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by omanzo02: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
APC a party of ex pdp's junk, obj and acclaimed Nigerian owners toes stepped on, subsidy drain plugged, patronage not coming forth for sycophants, etc........ then GEJ must be doing something right.

10 Likes

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by naijaking1: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
You are correct.
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
they want their own cut of the national cake
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by IGBOSON1: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
scipher: they want their own cut of the national cake

^^^Dude, they want more than their own share; they want the knife and the whole damn cake all to themselves, to distribute as and how they deem fit!

6 Likes

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by naijaking1: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
So sad. Politics in Nigeria is winner takes all. The people who used to be in power miss it so much that they are are desperate to come back. And when they can't they resort to cheap blackmail.

1 Like

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by slimthugchimee(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Dude, they want more than their own share; they want the knife and the whole damn cake all to themselves, to distribute as and how they deem fit!
they even want the people that makes the cake

3 Likes

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by sleekp1: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
slimthugchimee: they even want the people that makes the cake
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by naijaking1: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2013

Yes, and for free too.
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by tonytony208(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
If you ask me, i will say GEJ has made some wrong calls that make his defence somewhat porous against opposition.
1. Handling of the oduah's case.
2. I dont think he can ever convince anyone that he has no hand in the Rivers State issues; neither can his wife.
3. Purchasing 34 million naira worth of animals at a time like this;thereby giving opposition something more to hold onto.
4. His paley with Asari Dokubo despite the later's recent unguaded utterances.

But be that as it may, i am enjoying somewhat steady power supply in my area at ilorin; at least 10 hrs per day. Thanks to GEJ and his PHCN privatization.

1 Like

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by omanzo02: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
tonytony208: If you ask me, i will say GEJ has made some wrong calls that make his defence somewhat porous against opposition.
2. I dont think he can ever convince anyone that he has no hand in the Rivers State issues; neither can his wife.
3. Purchasing 34 million naira worth of animals at a time like this;thereby giving opposition something more to hold onto.

But be that as it may, i am enjoying somewhat steady power supply in my area at ilorin; at least 10 hrs per day. Thanks to GEJ and his PHCN privatization.

He may not have handled some situations well but he is in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by NosoChic: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
sleek_p:
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Rightly said, they want the bakers of the cake to be kept hostage so they can keep baking for their children's children. grin
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by PedroJP(m): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2013
tonytony208: If you ask me, i will say GEJ has made some wrong calls that make his defence somewhat porous against opposition.

These are not formerly known oppositions attacking him(GEJ) right now. I think he has stepped on their toes. I guess these all boil down to dat subsidy removal, d economy drainers are running short of cash with that policy and can't wait any longer hence, their attack. I believe GEJ is really fighting corruption without consideration and quite "unfortunate" he has touched his own cartel. Yar'dua was equally moving in this direction b4 his death, guess Oga Jona wants to move in dat path. I think i concur with the OP's title.

Mind you, Asari is not the first to make such statement which is yet to be fulfilled. How about those who promised an ungovernable Nigeria on certain circumstances after the last election and saw to its fulfillment ?
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by emeka94(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2013
What of the blood, baboon n 2015 statement by what's his name again

OP God bless your brain. I never thought of this APC frenzy from this your angle

Meanwhile no cue for fuel station
I don dey slowly hate nepa or whoever that supplies light to my area for over light cos I don't honestly know what to do with electricity again. Its too much
N I hear say train don dey run somewhere in Nigeria but am sure is not in SE or SS, I think is somewhere in APC land.
Am still seeing oduah for tv as minister instead of prisoner
I read somewhere that our economy is no.1 in something or somewhere. Even though I don't see any difference in cost of food but people way do the list must have reasons

Finally jona never settle Obj and co with normal normal.

Please the commenter way dey on top me no fart on my head oh.
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 25, 2013
they want the baking company. sad

1 Like

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by omanzo02: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2013
Pedro JP:

These are not formerly known oppositions attacking him(GEJ) right now. I think he has stepped on their toes. I guess these all boil down to dat subsidy removal, d economy idrainers are running short of cash with that policy and can't wait any longer hence, their attack. I believe GEJ is really fighting corruption without consideration and quite "unfortunate" he has touched his own cartel. Yar'dua was equally moving in this direction b4 his death, guess Oga Jona wants to move in dat path. I think i concur with the OP's title.

Mind you, Asari is not the first to make such statement which is yet to be fulfilled. How about those who promised an ungovernable Nigeria on certain circumstances after the last election and saw to its fulfillment ?

This is the most criticised government in history, from every nook and corner then definitely something positive we don't know is gradually happening, some toes are being.stepped on.
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by Sagamite(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
omanzo02:
This is the most criticised government in history, from every nook and corner then definitely something positive we don't know is gradually happening, some toes are being.stepped on.

You are a cretinous person!

What positive thing is happening?

Please enlighten us, foooool! grin
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by Jeboy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
@ Sagamite Must u insult? Dont you have culture or home training?

Just talk your own if u have a different view.I hope this thread can be made civil with decorum void of hate, cursing...haba

2 Likes

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Jeboy: @ Sagamite Must u insult? Dont you have culture or home training?

Just talk your own if u have a different view.I hope this thread can be made civil with decorum void of hate, cursing...haba

You are a person!

If I remember your username correctly, which I think I do because I associate it with supreme idiocy, are you not one of those prayer warrior fucktards that were praying for sheppopotamus when she left the country for better healthcare her husband does not care to provide and they were lying to you, but your daft arsse was still praying for her?

If you are the one, you are a pure person.
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by omanzo02: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jeboy: @ Sagamite Must u insult? Dont you have culture or home training?

The guy is always dull.

4 Likes

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by CaptainPhilip(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
I believe that ruling a country like Nigeria is not a piece of cake. GEJ is only human with flesh and blood.

You might not like him cos you are gullible and digest every lie the media has painted before you. But truth be said he is doing what he can do to sail the entity Nigeria somewhere meaningful.

Some SA's still don't believe Madiba did his best for the greater good.

1 Like

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by iconaus: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2014

please make u no kill me with laughter
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by jamace(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
IGBO-SON:

grin grin
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by slimghost(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If I remember your username correctly, which I think I do because I associate it with supreme idiocy, are you not one of those prayer warrior fucktards that were praying for sheppopotamus when she left the country for better healthcare her husband does not care to provide and they were lying to you, but your daft arsse was still praying for her?

If you are the one, you are a pure person.

Only a person would recognize another person! Grow some sense kid!
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by Sagamite(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
slimghost:

Only a person would recognize another person! Grow some sense kid!

person, is that some product of a failed education system moronic adage?
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by slimghost(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2014
Sagamite:

person, is that some product of a failed education system moronic adage?

Only a moronic ding-bag like you would say such. Imbecilic nincompoop!
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by iokpebholo: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2014
naija i hail oh.is it nt d same obj,fani kayode,amaechi ......of yestaday.are they dey d progrethieves.hmmmmmmm
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by jamace(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2014
iokpebholo: naija i hail oh.is it nt d same obj,fani kayode,amaechi ......of yestaday.are they dey d progrethieves.hmmmmmmm
Don't mind them jare. After looting to their satisfaction, overnight they love Nigeria more than Jonathan. Na wa o for our progrethieves o. grin grin
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Only a moronic ding-bag like you would say such. Imbecilic nincompoop!

You are a person!

Did you pull that "fact" (as you will call it) from your arse?
Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by samilo88(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

What positive thing is happening?

Please enlighten us, foooool! grin
You Mr just showed that stupidity is a strong criteria for joining APC..

3 Likes

Re: The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. by jamace(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2014
samilo88:
You Mr just showed that stupidity is a strong criteria for joining APC..
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Man Well? / Boko Haram Militants Have Started Surrendering / Boko Haram Militants Return Tobattle Against Nigerian Troops Inkonduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.