Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor (908 Views)

The Hostages Rescued By Soldiers In Borno. Photos / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by solapex: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
UPDATED: Former CAN President kidnapped; rescued by Ogun governor
Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji - 2 hours agoNATIONAL, NEWS

UPDATE: A senior government official in Ogun state has told PREMIUM TIMES that the kidnapped primate has been rescued by a security team led by the Ogun state Governor, Ibikunle Amosun.
The official, who asked not to be named, said, “When the governor heard of the incident, he personally led his security team on a patrol of the area. The gunmen were tracked down, and they abandoned the primate and his car. They were cornered at Ijoga Orile in Ogun West.
“The primate is on his way home now.”
He did not say whether the gunmen were arrested.
When asked whether Mr. Akinola’s driver was rescued as well, the official said, “I don’t have full information about the rescue operation yet. I’m waiting for the governor’s team to return.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152026-breaking-gunmen-kidnap-former-can-president-in-ogun.html
Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by henchamb(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
may God save him
Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by slimthugchimee(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by Tolexander: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
solapex:
UPDATED: Former CAN President kidnapped; rescued by Ogun governor
Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji - 2 hours agoNATIONAL, NEWS

UPDATE: A senior government official in Ogun state has told PREMIUM TIMES that the kidnapped primate has been rescued by a security team led by the Ogun state Governor, Ibikunle Amosun.
The official, who asked not to be named, said, “When the governor heard of the incident, he personally led his security team on a patrol of the area. The gunmen were tracked down, and they abandoned the primate and his car. They were cornered at Ijoga Orile in Ogun West.
“The primate is on his way home now.”
He did not say whether the gunmen were arrested.
When asked whether Mr. Akinola’s driver was rescued as well, the official said, “I don’t have full information about the rescue operation yet. I’m waiting for the governor’s team to return.”

http:///ZGEt1FTKLH
na which kind source be this
Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by solapex: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by Coolboi05(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by seanet02: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Amosun the Brave pne

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by Tolexander: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Amosun....right? Ok i dey come back
Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by obitwo: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
I hope the criminals, who I trust are from the other side of the rickety bridge, are arrested and sentenced to at least 40yrs in jail

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Former CAN President Kidnapped; Rescued By Ogun Governor by Adewummy007: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Governor on rescue Mission. Mission successful. Others should follow suit

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Amosun Seems To Have Learnt From Gov. Fayemi’s Loss… Even His Opponents Hav / Chief Obafemi Awolowo Speaks / Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.