Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians (1097 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by Johnsonpac(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Italiano1: Mr Jonathan,

Many thanks for your Christmas wishes and I wish you the same. However, don't you think you are patronizing your so called "Compatriots" by wishing them a joyful Christmas? As the President of the nation, surely you must have the facts and statistics on the living conditions of the "common man" in the country you are leading; I would wager that you have not familiarized yourself with the realities on ground, hence why you have the audacity to write a meaningless Christmas message as if that would appease your "compatriots" and change their unfortunate situations.

I will give you a brief summary of the challenges that most Nigerians face for your perusal and maybe you can appreciate the extent of your failure as a leader:

1. The current official inflation rate in Nigeria is circa 13% at (2012) estimates

2. The current national unemployment rate stands at 24% and it becomes very worrying when you consider that the Youth unemployment rate is an estimated 38%

3. An estimated 55% of Nigerians live below the poverty line (the accepted threshold is put at $1.25 dollars a day- which translates to just under 200 naira a day) 200 Naira is about the price of buying Gala and a can/bottle of Coke in most shops.

4. Nigerian students have not attended Classes in higher institutions since July 2013 because of your gross ineptitude and maladministration of the educational sector.

5. Your government increased the price of Fuel in 2012 by over 100% and you claimed that it was meant to make the prices more competitive and rid the industry of cartels who profit from lower prices in an Oil producing country. Incidentally, racketeering and smuggling have geometrically increased since you imposed this increase on your compatriots. Out of your so called "magnanimity" you set up bogus "palliative" instruments to alleviate the effects of your actions- this has turned out to be another charade.

It is absolutely disingenuous of you to wish Nigerians a good Christmas when it is obvious that you know that the average citizen is facing untold hardship and can hardly make ends meet. Your usual retort would be that you met the country in a bad state which to some extent is correct, however, can you look yourself in the mirror and say that Nigerians are better off since you assumed office? Of course not! Corruption under your watch has skyrocketed and the most pathetic part is that you do not consider it a problem- well going by your shocking comments during the last Presidential chat where you indicated that Corruption is over exaggerated in Nigeria- what a ridiculous statement! Your subordinates and political associates are busy enriching themselves at the expense of Nigerians while you are busy deceiving Nigerians.

Your wife and yourself seek medical treatment outside the shores of this country at the expense of Nigerians while you have not facilitated any viable and practical provision of basic health care for your "compatriots" . Jonathan, you have no right to wish Nigerians a good Christmas because you do not mean it and your actions as President has definitely not reflected those wishes.

Mr Jonathan, please keep the nonsensical and hypocritical Christmas wishes to yourself and stop patronizing Nigerians- you do not care about them.

Well said my brother, I guess he should wish only d pple of Otuoke community
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by Johnsonpac(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2013
This so called fresh air of mr Jona need 2 b fumigated b4 it suffocate us oo... Anyway 2015 is getting closer.
Keep ur arrant wishes 2 urself pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If APC Was Politically Sharp They Would Have Rejected The G-7 / Jp Clark I Know, Who Is This Edwin Clark / Reno Omokri:Ignore Media propaganda,Let Me Tell You Why GEJ is Not Clueless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.