Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians (1092 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by born2lead01: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dear Compatriots,

I greet and felicitate with you all as we celebrate Christmas once again. I join our Christian compatriots and all other Nigerians in giving thanks to God Almighty whose Grace and
Benevolence has helped our nation to overcome the many challenges it has had since we celebrated Christmas last year.

The annual commemoration of the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ is a most auspicious time for us, as individuals and as a nation, to rededicate ourselves to the virtues and ideals which the Messiah preached and exemplified during his earthly ministry.

Let us all therefore resolve this
Christmas to make the ideals of peace,harmony, tolerance, love and goodwill to all even more manifest in our interactions with others.

It remains my sincere belief that no height of human accomplishment is beyond us as a nation, if we can overcome our differences, such as they are, and forge a binding national consensus to put the progress and well-being of the country above all other considerations.

My administration will do all within its powers and abilities to ensure that when representatives of our people assemble for the forthcoming national conference next year, they will have every opportunity and encouragement to make very significant contributions towards forging the required consensus for sustained national peace, unity and
progress.

It is also my expectation that the national conference will contribute in no small measure towards the urgent resolution of contentious issues which currently hinder our progress as a
nation.

With God Almighty as our Guide,
Strength and Enabler, My
Administration will continue to
implement its Agenda for National
Transformation in furtherance of its avowed commitment to improving the living conditions of all Nigerians.

We will continue to count on the
prayers, support and cooperation of all patriotic Nigerians in the coming year as we consolidate and build on our achievements in several sectors including national security, power supply, communications,transportation, health and education.

As we commemorate the birth of the Prince of Peace, let us all strive to honour Him more by living our lives as He taught; by making personal sacrifices for the good of others, by showing greater love for others, by being fairer and more honest in our dealings with others, by being ever-willing to forgive those who offend us and by always extending goodwill towards others.

On behalf of myself, my family and the Federal Government, I wish you all very joyful Christmas celebrations, and a peaceful and prosperous 2014.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Source: http://www.reubenabati.com.ng/CHRISTMAS-MESSAGE-TO-THE-NATION-FROM.html#
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by khamas19: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
...he can shove it..
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
I do not need your foolish Christmas message at least not when you are eating 500million naira Christmas rice from your budgeted 1billion yearly food condiments.

so GO AND DIE

4 Likes

Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by born2lead01: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
I do not need your foolish Christmas message at least not when you are eating 500million naira Christmas rice from your budgeted 1billion yearly food condiments.

so GO AND DIE
lol
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Strength and Enabler, My
Transformation in furtherance of its avowed commitment to improving the living conditions of all Nigerians.

More like

with Stealer Odua and my over-lording wife (The Jesus Christ Of Otuoke) as my guide
Strength and Enabler, My
implement its Agenda for national Transformation in furtherance to impoverishing and worsening the living conditions of all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by born2lead01: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

More like with Stealer Odua and my over-lording wife (The Jesus Christ Of Otuoke) as my guide
Strength and Enabler, My
implement its Agenda for national Transformation in furtherance to impoverishing and worsening the living conditions of all Nigerians.
grin
Ngene-Ukwenu:

More like with Stealer Odua and my over-lording wife (The Jesus Christ Of Otuoke) as my guide
Strength and Enabler, My
Walahi you funny die!
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by jenbost: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
on what are you consolidating? darkness, insecurity, corruption, poverty etc. Nigerians are no fools. That message is really not for us.

1 Like

Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by Akshow: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
#yaaaaawns# abeg who see my chicken wey I tie for mama shukura backyard. Na only d rope I see o....

1 Like

Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by adezjamz(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Abeg when "mama peace" go release her own message? ...at least she'll put smile on many faces unlike her husband's regular hope tori .

1 Like

Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2013
adezjamz: Abeg when "mama peace" go release her own message? ...at least she'll put smile on many faces unlike her husband's regular hope tori .

These yeye first family keeps insulting us everyday!
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by Italiano1: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2013
Mr Jonathan,

Many thanks for your Christmas wishes and I wish you the same. However, don't you think you are patronizing your so called "Compatriots" by wishing them a joyful Christmas? As the President of the nation, surely you must have the facts and statistics on the living conditions of the "common man" in the country you are leading; I would wager that you have not familiarized yourself with the realities on ground, hence why you have the audacity to write a meaningless Christmas message as if that would appease your "compatriots" and change their unfortunate situations.

I will give you a brief summary of the challenges that most Nigerians face for your perusal and maybe you can appreciate the extent of your failure as a leader:

1. The current official inflation rate in Nigeria is circa 13% at (2012) estimates

2. The current national unemployment rate stands at 24% and it becomes very worrying when you consider that the Youth unemployment rate is an estimated 38%

3. An estimated 55% of Nigerians live below the poverty line (the accepted threshold is put at $1.25 dollars a day- which translates to just under 200 naira a day) 200 Naira is about the price of buying Gala and a can/bottle of Coke in most shops.

4. Nigerian students have not attended Classes in higher institutions since July 2013 because of your gross ineptitude and maladministration of the educational sector.

5. Your government increased the price of Fuel in 2012 by over 100% and you claimed that it was meant to make the prices more competitive and rid the industry of cartels who profit from lower prices in an Oil producing country. Incidentally, racketeering and smuggling have geometrically increased since you imposed this increase on your compatriots. Out of your so called "magnanimity" you set up bogus "palliative" instruments to alleviate the effects of your actions- this has turned out to be another charade.

It is absolutely disingenuous of you to wish Nigerians a good Christmas when it is obvious that you know that the average citizen is facing untold hardship and can hardly make ends meet. Your usual retort would be that you met the country in a bad state which to some extent is correct, however, can you look yourself in the mirror and say that Nigerians are better off since you assumed office? Of course not! Corruption under your watch has skyrocketed and the most pathetic part is that you do not consider it a problem- well going by your shocking comments during the last Presidential chat where you indicated that Corruption is over exaggerated in Nigeria- what a ridiculous statement! Your subordinates and political associates are busy enriching themselves at the expense of Nigerians while you are busy deceiving Nigerians.

Your wife and yourself seek medical treatment outside the shores of this country at the expense of Nigerians while you have not facilitated any viable and practical provision of basic health care for your "compatriots" . Jonathan, you have no right to wish Nigerians a good Christmas because you do not mean it and your actions as President has definitely not reflected those wishes.

Mr Jonathan, please keep the nonsensical and hypocritical Christmas wishes to yourself and stop patronizing Nigerians- you do not care about them.

10 Likes

Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by Youceemeri: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2013
God We Don Suffer Where We Go See Ak 47 To Use For Our Bad Leader Now Since The Guy Don Die Just Like That......Incase This Make It To FRP Like Me For No Reason.
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by adesammy1(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Wetin he dey talk sef
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by vanstanzy(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2013
born2lead01: Dear Compatriots,

I greet and felicitate with you all as we celebrate Christmas once again. I join our Christian compatriots and all other Nigerians in giving thanks to God Almighty whose Grace and
Benevolence has helped our nation to overcome the many challenges it has had since we celebrated Christmas last year.

The annual commemoration of the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ is a most auspicious time for us, as individuals and as a nation, to rededicate ourselves to the virtues and ideals which the Messiah preached and exemplified during his earthly ministry.

Christmas to make the ideals of peace,harmony, tolerance, love and goodwill to all even more manifest in our interactions with others.

It remains my sincere belief that no height of human accomplishment is beyond us as a nation, if we can overcome our differences, such as they are, and forge a binding national consensus to put the progress and well-being of the country above all other considerations.

My administration will do all within its powers and abilities to ensure that when representatives of our people assemble for the forthcoming national conference next year, they will have every opportunity and encouragement to make very significant contributions towards forging the required consensus for sustained national peace, unity and
progress.

It is also my expectation that the national conference will contribute in no small measure towards the urgent resolution of contentious issues which currently hinder our progress as a
nation.

Strength and Enabler, My

prayers, support and cooperation of all patriotic Nigerians in the coming year as we consolidate and build on our achievements in several sectors including national security, power supply, communications,transportation, health and education.

As we commemorate the birth of the Prince of Peace, let us all strive to honour Him more by living our lives as He taught; by making personal sacrifices for the good of others, by showing greater love for others, by being fairer and more honest in our dealings with others, by being ever-willing to forgive those who offend us and by always extending goodwill towards others.

On behalf of myself, my family and the Federal Government, I wish you all very joyful Christmas celebrations, and a peaceful and prosperous 2014.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Source: http://www.reubenabati.com.ng/CHRISTMAS-MESSAGE-TO-THE-NATION-FROM.html#

Oga Jona, light no dey at all. Solve that one first. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by oduaboy1: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2013
We know you are already enjoying your 1billion naira christmas food in Arsehole rock with madam shepopotamus while majority of Nigerians are still going hungry.

With your standby generating set while nigerians are celebrating in total darkness.

So President Jonathan kindly do us a favour by shoving your merry christmas where the sun dont shine.

Your foul air[fresh air] must be fumigated by all means come 2015 before it suffocates Nigerians into extinction.

Goodluck jonathan=Badluck Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by vanstanzy(m): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2013
born2lead01: Dear Compatriots,

progress.

nation.

Strength and Enabler, My

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

ARRANT RUBBISH!!! angry angry angry
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by EzePromoe: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Same wishes to Africa's best president cool
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: Same wishes to Africa's best president cool

EZE MUMU angry
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 3:26am On Dec 25, 2013
Retardeen how can we have a Merry Xmas when there is no job, no light and corruption rules the country
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by cashkid18(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2013
gud one mr president..
Let haters kip whinin n cursing themselves while d fresh air crew kips enjoying themselves wit d dividends of ur democracy.
#merry xmas to u sir n more years to ur tenure
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by oduaboy1: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2013
cashkid18: gud one mr president..
Let haters kip whinin n cursing themselves while d fresh air crew kips enjoying themselves wit d dividends of ur democracy.
#merry xmas to u sir n more years to ur tenure
cashkidvsboko.
Suffering and smiling.
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by oduaboy1: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2013
Frontpage please Jonathan is wishing gullible nigerians merry christmas.
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by Akshow: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2013
vanstanzy:

ARRANT RUBBISH!!! angry angry angry
u be mumu.
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by DonaldGenes(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Am trying to imagine how many chicken patience and GEJ will chop today, morever, them qo chop tire today for that Aso Rock
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by cashkid18(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2013
odua boy: cashkidvsboko.
Suffering and smiling.
if d fresh air has nt yet reached ur place,u shud tak d next bus cuming down to enugu n cum to my place n i wil spoil u wit sum fresh air.
Btw,merry xmas n dont forget to cum along wit oda apc e-rats bcuz d air in their place has been contaminated by Tinubu n buhari..

1 Like

Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by DonaldGenes(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Up Nepa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
just when i was about switching on our Generator, for una info, i dey village ohhh.Xmass dey sweet here dyeee
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by cashkid18(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: Up Nepa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
just when i was about switching on our Generator, for una info, i dey village ohhh.Xmass dey sweet here dyeee
wetin u won mak we do nah
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2013
cashkid18: wetin u won mak we do nah
i want come una side come drink palm wine and much some roasted chicken..
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by cashkid18(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
i want come una side come drink palm wine and much some roasted chicken..
u fit cum maiduguri,near bh camp cuz dts wia i dey celebrate mine
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by oduaboy1: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2013
cashkid18: if d fresh air has nt yet reached ur place,u shud tak d next bus cuming down to enugu n cum to my place n i wil spoil u wit sum fresh air.
Btw,merry xmas n dont forget to cum along wit oda apc e-rats bcuz d air in their place has been contaminated by Tinubu n buhari..
Only pdp goats like cashkidvsboko feel the foul air.other nigerians are living in fresh heat

Am sure your air conditioner in Enugu oozes out foul air

i pray it doesn't suffocate you to deathcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by basilo101: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen how can we have a Merry Xmas when there is no job, no light and corruption rules the country
No job huh? No wonder
Re: Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians by cashkid18(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
odua boy: Only pdp goats like cashkidvsboko feel the foul air.other nigerians are living in fresh heat

Am sure your air conditioner in Enugu oozes out foul air

i pray it doesn't suffocate you to deathcheesycheesycheesycheesy
luks like ur eyes has been blocked by toxic air dt Tinubu has been oozing out in sw.take a trip to se to take a breath of fresh air n u wil start seeing wat am seeing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crisis Looms In Apc... Is Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Already Coming To Pass? / Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election / Jp Clark I Know, Who Is This Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.