Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,022 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? (3841 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Obas4sex: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2008
Woman'How Do Re=Act When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheat On You?
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2008
I feel sad, dissapointed, jealous cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by MissyB1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2008
Increase ma love nd care for him
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2008
ibkaye:

I feel sad, dissapointed, jealous cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
hmmmmm

Missy B:

Increase ma love nd care for him
the opposite right? cheesy
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by papadims: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2008
pretend not knowing about it and continue to show him love and affection. one day he would run back confessing all his attrocities.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Obas4sex: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2008
embarassed
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by skfa1: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2008
papa_dims:

pretend not knowing about it and continue to show him love and affection. one day he would run back confessing all his attrocities.

Nice one mate
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by nezerst(f): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2008
'pretend not knowing about it and continue to show him love and affection. one day he would run back confessing all his attrocities'
WHAT RUBBISH!
I'd cheat on him too and make sure i dont get caught and continue to show him love and affection.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by sistawoman: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2008
papa_dims:

I wonder how many females would really do this?

Among american women it is believed that Nigerian women are expected to accept cheating from thier husbands, is this true? Is cheating just the way it is and I have been told by american women that Nigerian women dont consider it cheating it is just how it is. Thier men will just have sex with other women but that is not cheating.

I dont want be bashed I just want understanding. What causes divison and mistrust is rummor and miss-information so i am seeking clarity not bashing. Please help shine my eyes in the proper direction.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by onyinye2(f): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2008
sistawoman:

I wonder how many females would really do this?

Among american women it is believed that Nigerian women are expected to accept cheating from their husbands, is this true?  Is cheating just the way it is and I have been told by american women that Nigerian women don't consider it cheating it is just how it is.  Thier men will just have sex with other women but that is not cheating.

I don't want be bashed I just want understanding.  What causes divison and mistrust is rummor and miss-information so i am seeking clarity not bashing.  Please help shine my eyes in the proper direction.
You ever told you this, was completely wrong. No one accepts cheating. They might go about the problem differently but no one accepts it. And yes as an Nigerian woman i do consider cheating as cheating. No matter what.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2008
onyinye2:

You ever told you this, was completely wrong. No one accepts cheating. They might go about the problem differently but no one accepts it. And yes as an Nigerian woman i do consider cheating as cheating. No matter what.

you lied.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by onyinye2(f): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

you lied.
Oh really water boy, how did i lie?
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2008
oops I meant to quote sisterwoman.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2008
onyinye2:

eh eh eh, how would you go about the problem? smiley
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by sistawoman: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

oops I meant to quote sisterwoman.

How did i lie?
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh really water boy, how did i lie?
you lied too.  some people accept cheating when they realize there's nothing else they can do about it.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2008
sistawoman:

How did i lie?
you farted out of your lips.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by sistawoman: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

Are you drunk or high or something? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2008
Among american women it is believed that Nigerian women are expected to accept cheating from their husbands,
sister woman ^^^
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by onyinye2(f): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

you lied too.  some people accept cheating when they realize there's nothing else they can do about it.
Yes SOME PEOPLE [/b]but sistawoman said [b]NIGERIAN WOMEN. there is a big difference in between the two.

ibkaye:

eh eh eh, how would you go about the problem? smiley
He will regret the moment he treated on me for the rest of his mortal life.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2008
ibkaye:

cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
onyinye2:

hehehehehe cheesy
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2008
trying to make american women seem like assholes.

your two friends don't automatically make up the whole of american women.  you keep whistling "american women, american women" as if . . .
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by sistawoman: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2008
onyinye2:

But do you stay with him affair after affair like it is as normal as good morning honey?

I know some American women that have stayed with their American or otherwise men affair after affair but I am speaking specifically to Nigerian women and if this is something they are taught growing up that men will be men and women just love them more, cook more or treat them better and they will leave the GF and come back home.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2008
onyinye2:

Yes SOME PEOPLE [/b]but sistawoman said [b]NIGERIAN WOMEN. there is a big difference in between the two.
yeah i know. but you said nobody.
anyhoo, sistawoman was just high.

me?
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by sistawoman: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

trying to make american women seem like assholes.

your two friends don't automatically make up the whole of american women.  you keep whistling "american women, american women" as if . . .

That is not what I am doing.  What I am doing is asking questions, gaining knowledge.  If you want to help me in that pursuit then so be it and if not then so be it you are free and able to do and say as you please.

I live in america so i am surrounded by american women.  Sterotypes and generalizations are horrible.  The only way to try to educate some of my other sistas is to get it from the horses mouth.

So Nigerian women speak up and tell it to me raw.  Please dont take my question as any form of disrespect.  I actully look up to yall and respect you all more than you will ever know for reasons that I am not going to discuss on this board.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by onyinye2(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
sistawoman:

But do you stay with him affair after affair like it is as normal as good morning honey?

I know some American women that have stayed with their American or otherwise men affair after affair but I am speaking specifically to Nigerian women and if this is something they are taught growing up that men will be men and women just love them more, cook more or treat them better and they will leave the GF and come back home.
Before i answer this question sistawoman, let me tell you something. No one is raised and taught that your husband might have an affair so just deal with it. So don't give me that.

Now to answer your question, if my man REALLY cheated on me, then well i will ask my Almighty Father to show me the path i shall take with this marriage. If he tells me to stay, i will stay. But things for him. . . will never be peaches and cream again.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
sistawoman:

I know some American women that have stayed with their American or otherwise men affair after affair but[b] I am speaking specifically to Nigerian women and if this is something they are taught growing up that men will be men [/b]and women just love them more, cook more or treat them better and they will leave the GF and come back home.
olodo, we said no.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by onyinye2(f): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2008
sistawoman:

That is not what I am doing.  What I am doing is asking questions, gaining knowledge.  If you want to help me in that pursuit then so be it and if not then so be it you are free and able to do and say as you please.

I live in america so i am surrounded by american women.  Sterotypes and generalizations are horrible.  The only way to try to educate some of my other sistas is to get it from the horses mouth.

So Nigerian women speak up and tell it to me raw.  Please don't take my question as any form of disrespect.  I actully look up to yall and respect you all more than you will ever know for reasons that I am not going to discuss on this board.
Oka i grew up in the states my whole life. I live in the DEEP south oka so i know a little more about stereotypes. Im surrounded by american women too, and i have yet to met any that questioned me that my culture accepts cheating as part of their daily lives.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by HCH3COO: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2008
sistawoman:

That is not what I am doing.  What I am doing is asking questions, gaining knowledge.  If you want to help me in that pursuit then so be it and if not then so be it you are free and able to do and say as you please.
whatever bro.  you should have said "the people you talk to" or "your friends"
don't say "american women"

I live in america so i am surrounded by american women.  Sterotypes and generalizations are horrible.  The only way to try to educate some of my other sistas is to get it from the horses mouth.
hahahaha, bullshit. you say they'er horrible but you did both.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by sistawoman: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

whatever bro. you should have said "the people you talk to" or "your friends"
don't say "american women"

hahahaha, bullshit. you say they'er horrible but you did both.

I am female, do you not notice the (f) next to my name?

I did not do both, Please re-read what i wrote I said "Is that true", it is only Sterotypes and generalizations if i repeat this rubbish to others and pass it off as facts.

onyinye2:

Oka i grew up in the states my whole life. I live in the DEEP south oka so i know a little more about stereotypes. I'm surrounded by american women too, and i have yet to met any that questioned me that my culture accepts cheating as part of their daily lives.

they will not tell this to you are talk about this to your face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(ADVICE) My Brother Is In Love With My Enemy, What Should I Do? / just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 / See Cute Photos Of Paul Pogba's Nigerian Born Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.