Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery (1986 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2013
“This New Nation called Nigeria, should be an estate of our great grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the North as willing tools, and the South, as conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future.” ---Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto in THE PARROT of October 12, 1960

Tinubu is a later day Moses leading the Israelites back to Egypt. As the Yoruba adage goes - Ti abansunkun ama riran. When we are crying we still should see.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Yiboos should stick with GEJ...

Leave Yoruba to do what it's in their own interest.

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by gamerod: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2013
Yorubas are wiser now. They will show him pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2013
^^^^^Imagine a major tribe begging a minority tribe for hope.
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2013
TribalEAST: ^^^^^Imagine a major tribe begging a minority tribe for hope.

The Eboe majority is a fallacy....they can be termed a majority if you add the whole old eastern region population.
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by yemmit90: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2013
jerseyboy: “This New Nation called Nigeria, should be an estate of our great grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the North as willing tools, and the South, as conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future.” ---Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto in THE PARROT of October 12, 1960
Tinubu is a later day Moses leading the Israelites back to Egypt. As the Yoruba adage goes - Ti abansunkun ama riran. When we are crying we still can see.

Though,I don't like insulting people on NL but the above post was obviously devoid of rationality.

What's all the noise about Tinubu sef? Was it not the same Lagos Tinubu live that Fashola, Aregbesola etc did well at least to some extent?

Wake up and stop spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by oduaboy1: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2013
I thought you said yorubas were irrelavant to Gej

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by Gbawe: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2013
@OP.

Do not worry about the Yorubas. We dey kampe. Mind your own business for once and worry about you and yours.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by EzePromoe: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

The Eboe majority is a fallacy....they can be termed a majority if you add the whole old eastern region population.
Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by headtoto: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2013
OP.

Dont worry about the Yorubas on NairaLand, they dont vote, they only shout on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by drnoel: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy: Yiboos should stick with GEJ...

Leave Yoruba to do what it's in their own interest.

u are silly for bringing ethnic divide into this discussion

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Op, you no sabi history o!
I thought you ll dig up the history of Hausa/Yoruba collaborations which always end with fight.
I thought you ll go back to the 17th century when Afonja of Ilorin trusted & used a Fulani man, Alimi to overthrow Alafin Aole of Oyo. Later, Alimi conspired to kill Afonja to take over Ilorin.
I thought you ll bring up the case of IBB & MKO. MKO being an ally of IBB as he overthrew Buhari in 1985 and trusting him to hand over power to him but IBB later betrayed him at June 12, 1993.
To cap it all, in history, Hausa's have always been a traitor to Yorubas.
Last Bullet:
The situatiom of Nigeria needs a redemption party.
APC looks like the party to save.
Tinubu used ACN to conquer Southwest.
Buhari used CPC to gain back some ground in the North. In Nigeria, the highest population is found in the North & Southwest. Hausa/Fulani population is over 50million, Yoruba population in Nigeria is over N40million. (Google Statistics, 2013).
If you add 50million to 40million, that's over 90million. Minus it from our so called 150 abi na 160million population in Nigeria, only 60/70million is left. This includes Ibos, Ijaws & all minority tribes.
Tinubu & Buhari decided to use this gained places & some parts of Southeast to fight PDP.
One mathematics answer is sure, PDP ll lose woefully in all elections in the Southwest in 2015. If they get a ward, it's through miracle. The Southwest people ll vote for a thief in as much as he/she is an APC candidate. I m very sure that's the same thing that ll happen in the North. PDP has messed up in Southwest.
That's the Irony of things in the Southwest. I just hope orientation is changed & APC provide credible candidates. Moreso, for the people to vote for individuals & not party.
So, back to my main discussion. If the Hausas behave well this time around, APC ll be a better party to Nigerians. Yorubas are more than prepared for any Hausa gimmick or born to rule crazy idea.
I heared Buhari says only death can prevent him from contesting in 2015. If true, thank God for his careless statement. He just revealed part of his intentions.
The Southwest ll fight any tribe for their right.
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by headtoto: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Op, you no sabi history o!
I thought you ll dig up the history of Hausa/Yoruba collaborations which always end with fight.
I thought you ll go back to the 17th century when Afonja of Ilorin trusted & used a Fulani man, Alimi to overthrow Alafin Aole of Oyo. Later, Alimi conspired to kill Afonja to take over Ilorin.
I thought you ll bring up the case of IBB & MKO. MKO being an ally of IBB as he overthrew Buhari in 1985 and trusting him to hand over power to him but IBB later betrayed him at June 12, 1993.
Last Bullet:
Buhari used CPC to gain back some ground in the North. In Nigeria, the highest population is found in the North & Southwest. Hausa/Fulani population is over 50million, Yoruba population in Nigeria is over N40million. (Google Statistics, 2013).
If you add 50million to 40million, that's over 90million. Minus it from our so called 150 abi na 160million population in Nigeria, only 60/70million is left. This includes Ibos, Ijaws & all minority tribes.
Tinubu & Buhari decided to use this gained places & some parts of Southeast to fight PDP.
One mathematics answer is sure, PDP ll lose woefully in all elections in the Southwest in 2015. If they get a ward, it's through miracle. The Southwest people ll vote for a thief in as much as he/she is an APC candidate. PDP has messed up in Southwest. I m very sure the same is happening in the North.
So, back to my main discussion. If the Hausas behave well this time around, APC ll be a better party to Nigerians. Yorubas are more than prepared for any Hausa gimmick or born to rule crazy idea.
I heared Buhari says only death can prevent him from contesting in 2015. If true, that's a careless statement.

You should cover your head in shame if you actualy made the bolded statement. Worse still is if you passed through a University, your certificate should be withdrawn.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by lwise(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2013
@OP, dont disturb yourself, let him keep fooling himself around.He thought we Yorubas dont have memory. We will show him pepper come 2015.
His errand boy Funny Kayode said they have pocket the South West in their pocket, I laugh in spanish.

We are watching him, he will soon be tired.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Buhari for life President!
Up APC! Buhari till 2045
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by lwise(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2013
The only reason the Hausas joined the APC is because of their born to rule mentality.
Let APC presensent 4 Yorubas, 2 Igbos and 2 Hausas for their party presidential primaries, you will see how the party will break in2 pieces.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by cashkid18(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2013
2015 there wil ntin like nig.with d snc cumin up next yr,d yaribas n d core northerners shud be ready to vote for buhari n Tinubu in their oduduwa n arewa republic

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by oduaboy1: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2013
cashkid18: 2015 there wil ntin like nig.with d snc cumin up next yr,d yaribas n d core northerners shud be ready to vote for buhari n Tinubu in their oduduwa n arewa republic
What does a 17yr old boy know about war.
Lol ibos and chestbeating

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
drnoel:

u are silly for bringing ethnic divide into this discussion

You are the f0olish one for glossing over the OP nonsensical appeal..
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by cashkid18(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
odua boy: What does a 17yr old boy know about war.
Lol ibos and chestbeating
nig dont nid war to divide,all it nids is snc n dt is wat gej is doin ''to divide nig''.He is smart afterall n nt clueless u pple kip calin him,he is jst playin his card silently..
The days of free oil wil soon b ova grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
head_to_to:

You should cover your head in shame if you actualy made the bolded statement. Worse still is if you passed through a University, your certificate should be withdrawn.
I v no shame.
As for my University, I escaped school.
Now my question for you i.diot.
What is shameful in my post?
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by oduaboy1: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
cashkid18: nig dont nid war to divide,all it nids is snc n dt is wat gej is doin ''to divide nig''.He is smart afterall n nt clueless u pple kip calin him,he is jst playin his card silently..
The days of free oil wil soon b ova grin grin
And can you tell me how many oil wells are in Enugu
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by cashkid18(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
odua boy: And can you tell me how many oil wells are in Enugu
and since wen did enugu bcum an oil producing state
Dumb question frm a dunce sad sad
and dont quote me again before amadioha bends dt ur hand used in typin nonsense there

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by MrMcJay(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
cashkid18: 2015 there wil ntin like nig.with d snc cumin up next yr,d yaribas n d core northerners shud be ready to vote for buhari n Tinubu in their oduduwa n arewa republic

kid, shut your gutter. Ojukwu said the same thing 4 decades ago and it got your father's azz wacked.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by cashkid18(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr McJay:

kid, shut your gutter. Ojukwu said the same thing 4 decades ago and it got your father's azz wacked.
i wont insult u dis tym oga bt if u quote me again to tel me nonsense,d rest of dis xmas day wil be terrible for u..
Merry xmas sad sad
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by vislabraye(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Op, you no sabi history o!
Last Bullet:
One mathematics answer is sure, PDP ll lose woefully in all elections in the Southwest in 2015. If they get a ward, it's through miracle. The Southwest people ll vote for a thief in as much as he/she is an APC candidate. I m very sure that's the same thing that ll happen in the North. PDP has messed up in Southwest.
That's the Irony of things in the Southwest. I just hope orientation is changed & APC provide credible candidates. Moreso, for the people to vote for individuals & not party.
I heared Buhari says only death can prevent him from contesting in 2015. If true, thank God for his careless statement. He just revealed part of his intentions.
The Southwest ll fight any tribe for their right.

You have just shown to be tribalistic. I wonder how U expect Nigeria to move forward with this type of mindset.
You prefer to vote for a THIEF. Isn't that shameful ? U have openly admitted that Tinubu and APC members a thieves.
You know fully well that the Hausas/Fulanis are traitors and you are willing to form alliance with them. It shows that you don't have any principle or morality. Then you are not better than PDP U accuse of horrible things.
I don't know if you're speaking for yourself oR on the behalf of aLl Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by drnoel: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are the f0olish one for glossing over the OP nonsensical appeal..

I see u and jerseyboy not just share the same handles but are also the same person. I suspected for sometime now....Stupidity is not just acquired it is also inherited as in ur case
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
vislabraye:

You have just shown to be tribalistic. I wonder how U expect Nigeria to move forward with this type of mindset.
You prefer to vote for a THIEF. Isn't that shameful ? U have openly admitted that Tinubu and APC members a thieves.
You know fully well that the Hausas/Fulanis are traitors and you are willing to form alliance with them. It shows that you don't have any principle or morality. Then you are not better than PDP U accuse of horrible things.
I don't know if you're speaking for yourself oR on the behalf of aLl Yorubas.
I m speaking for all Nigerians.
It's just that you didn't see the part where I wrote That's the Irony of things in the Southwest.
You forgot where I wrote that APC should produce credible candidates, that people should vote for individuals & not political party.
The word 'Southwest ll vote for a thief' is just an Irony. It's to show how Southwest are ready to follow APC.
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
drnoel:

I see u and jerseyboy not just share the same handles but are also the same person. I suspected for sometime now....Stupidity is not just acquired it is also inherited as in ur case

You are hallucinating ....you had better drop the meth already..obviously it aren't good for you.

Jerseyboy ko....newyorkboy no...didirin x 2000
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by drnoel: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are hallucinating ....you had better drop the meth already..obviously it aren't good for you.

Jerseyboy ko....newyorkboy no...didirin x 2000
Funny the way u call meth like u know the full meaning eventhough u smoke it urself,...pathetic
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
drnoel:
Funny the way u call meth like u know the full meaning eventhough u smoke it urself,...pathetic

Buzz off .....you've being noticed.
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by drnoel: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

Buzz off .....you've being noticed.

Will say same to u too but then am sure u´d reply to make sure all of NL sees u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Obasanjo And Jonathan Fighting. / Guests In Dis Forum Shld Be Allowed To Post A Comment / TINUBU - The Destruction Of Yorubaland And Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.