Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery (1987 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by vislabraye(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I m speaking for all Nigerians.
It's just that you didn't see the part where I wrote That's the Irony of things in the Southwest.
You forgot where I wrote that APC should produce credible candidates, that people should vote for individuals & not political party.
The word 'Southwest ll vote for a thief' is just an Irony. It's to show how Southwest are ready to follow APC.

We all want a good candidate, but is it possible for APC to produce him or her ? I don't see any positive thing coming out of the alliance with OBJ and IBB. Don't forget what Tinubu has done in Lagos sate.
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Last Bullet:
vislabraye:

We all want a good candidate, but is it possible for APC to produce him or her ? I don't see any positive thing coming out of the alliance with OBJ and IBB.
Well, they v their reason for wooing IBB & OBJ. No matter how odd it sounds to Nigeria.
vislabraye:
Don't forget what Tinubu has done in Lagos sate.
I hope you are not contradicting yourself with the question don't forget what Tinubu did in Lagos State?
The obvious thing is Tinubu did well in Lagos.
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2013
vislabraye:

We all want a good candidate, but is it possible for APC to produce him or her ? I don't see any positive thing coming out of the alliance with OBJ and IBB. Don't forget what Tinubu has done in Lagos sate.
Re: Yorubas: Please Do Not Allow Tinubu To Send Nigeria Into Slavery by musiwa112: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2013
jerseyboy. why are you scared.... tinubu can not do anything.. the yorubas will go alone. they are not going with the north.

go to my facebook. what do you see.... so cool temper. he no go happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Tricks:Omisore Copies Fayose / Who Can Show Us The Credentials Of GEJ / Tambuwal Says Reps Have Evidence Of “mind-boggling” Corruption By Nigerian Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.