Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D (1227 Views)

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
I anticipated that I would create this thread since about two days ago! grin

Here is a post that I made in the Religion Section that the Moderator has deleted and for which he has again banned me! smiley
-----------------------

Look at what these people Vatican offers 'time off
purgatory' to followers of Pope
Francis tweets Papal court handling
pardons for sins
says contrite Catholics may win
'indulgences' by following World Youth
Day on Twitter!

^^^ Let them be 'indulging' themselves in self-deceit with their "indulgences". smiley

Just like when we hear: "we do not worship Mary, we just honour her"
we can compare: "we do not lie, we just do not speak the truth".

Meanwhile the Roman Catholic apologists who are normally belligerent and cantankerous went quiet after it was shown that, from the Bible, Jesus is the only mediator and the only redeemer.

Amazing how ignorant of important Christian truths people can be if they allow themselves to be misled by others who or a "magisterium" which discourage/s them from reading the Bible and they too only read some bulletins!

Another thing, one of them was comparing the apostle Paul to their "popes" (some of whom are despicable historically - fact) who came up with the idea of "papal infallibility" (which many see as rubbish - fact) and to do that was impliedly demeaning the apostle Paul's advice that a colleague should use wine for his stomach. The person of course was simply displaying ignorance.

Yes, the Bible is not a book of science or medicine or what have you. But the apostle who gave the idea had insight we do not have: he had an idea of the stomach problem his colleague had; he had an idea of the kind of things that helped to deal with the problem. So when he said "use a little wine for your stomach", he knew what he was talking about.

But meanwhile for our friend's attempt to demean Paul, let me now point out a couple of things:

For a long time even after the apostle Paul wrote, the "scientific opinion" or "medical prescription" of wine for stomach problems was still known. It is said that wine was the considered medicine for gallstones: in fact even the Roman Catholic (though reform-minded) Erasmus took wine partly as medicine for his own gallstones in the 15th/16th century.

Further, consider this study reported as recently as 2009: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/5416413/Glass-of-wine-a-day-cuts-risk-of-gallstones-by-a-third.html

"Glass of wine a day 'cuts risk of gallstones by a third'

A glass of wine a day can cut the risk of developing gallstones by a third, a new study shows.

Scientists previously knew that moderate levels of alcohol could protect against gallstones, but did not know how much was needed.

Gallstones occur when bile from the gallbladder, which is normally fluid, forms stones
."

cool
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bros, dis one wey you just dey chop ban anyhow. Tis quite unprescedented. You've been banned more times than I have. In fact, you're almost at par with Alfa and the alfabots in ban figures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ishi, I actually expected this one! wink

Ok, now the post above is a revised version of this one below with the supposedly "offensive" bits removed. So, play "spot the difference". smiley
-------------------------------------------------------

^^^ Let them be 'indulging' themselves in self-deceit with their "indulgences". smiley

Just like when we hear: "we do not worship Mary, we just honour her"
we can compare: "we do not lie, we just do not speak the truth".

Meanwhile the normally belligerent and cantankerous noisemakers went quiet after it was shown that from the Bible Jesus is the only mediator and the only redeemer.

Amazing how ignorant of important Christian truths people can be if they allow themselves to be misled by others who or a "magisterium" which discourage/s them from reading the Bible and they too only read some bulletins!

Another thing, one of them was comparing the apostle Paul to their despicable "popes" who came up with the rubbish idea of "papal infallibility" and to do that was impliedly demeaning the apostle Paul's advice that a colleague should use wine for his stomach. The person of course is a pure ignoramus.

Yes, the Bible is not a book of science or medicine or what have you. But the apostle who gave the idea had insight we do not have: he had an idea of the stomach problem his colleague had; he had an idea of the kind of things that helped to deal with the problem. So when he said "use a little wine for your stomach", he knew what he was talking about.

But meanwhile for our friend's attempt to demean Paul, let me now point out a couple of things:

For a long time even after the apostle Paul wrote, the "scientific opinion" or "medical prescription" of wine for stomach problems was still known. It is said that wine was the considered medicine for gallstones: in fact even the Roman Catholic (though reform-minded) Erasmus took wine partly as medicine for his own gallstones in the 15th/16th century.

Further, consider this study reported as recently as 2009: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/5416413/Glass-of-wine-a-day-cuts-risk-of-gallstones-by-a-third.html

"Glass of wine a day 'cuts risk of gallstones by a third'

A glass of wine a day can cut the risk of developing gallstones by a third, a new study shows.

Scientists previously knew that moderate levels of alcohol could protect against gallstones, but did not know how much was needed.

Gallstones occur when bile from the gallbladder, which is normally fluid, forms stones
."

smiley

1 Like

Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Notes

1. The Moderator probably did not notice the differences between the two posts

2. If he did or if he does now, he probably does not have the capacity to understand the subtle but significant differences

3. The Mod is not clever enough to understand that the post contains materials and several phrases that will lead search engines and Internet users to Nairaland

4. The Mod does not have a sense of perspective --- else he will know there is much much worse on Nairaland including his Religion section --- even at this very minute.

------------------------------------------------------

End of main points that needed to be made! smiley

cool
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
Another useless post up there. grin grin . Does it deserve replies?
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Gboliwe: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Syncan(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lol, Enigma bro, he told me you were the one who invited him in the first place, for which, unlike Solomon, he decided to split the baby into two. He that fetches the ant infested wood should expect the visit of the lizard.

Well since that post is considered suitable for trash bin by the mod, who am I to comment on it. grin

Merry Christmas to you, wherever you've been ban nished to. grin
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
^^ You people are not observant and not sufficiently perceptive.

Look, before he banned me the first time I knew he was going to ---- because one of your "friends" (an atheist) instigated him. wink

Before he knew he would ban me this second time, I had long anticipated it. In other words, even before I made the post, I knew he would hide it and ban me. smiley

Finally, if you guys are perceptive you might have calculated that a potential beneficiary of this saga is one of your Roman Catholic brethren. wink

Oh, and merry Christmas to you too.

cool
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by DrummaBoy(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2013
@Enigma

Thine attention needed on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1565571/inviting-rudedough-discussion-god

I noticed that this thread has been moved to the General section from Religion. You must have really gotten under the skin of that moderator. I hope these Catholics will not call for your head soon via a 21st Century Inquisition Process grin
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by SalC: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Lol you were expecting it yet you complain when it finally came.

As for you Op, i reported the first to be hidden after your first ban, yet you came back to re-post it using thesame detestable words, i wanted to report it again but i was in christmas mood.

Take thesame advice you gave to Syncan when you caused his ban.
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Tgirl4real(f): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Me I don't understand the big big grammar on this thread o smiley

1 Like

Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2013
Tgirl4real: Me I don't understand the big big grammar on this thread o smiley

Don't worry about it jare, my dear sis. Merry Christmas and happy new year! smiley

DrummaBoy: @Enigma

Thine attention needed on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1565571/inviting-rudedough-discussion-god

I noticed that this thread has been moved to the General section from Religion. You must have really gotten under the skin of that moderator. I hope these Catholics will not call for your head soon via a 21st Century Inquisition Process grin

Merry Christmas and happy new year bros; I will look at the thread although I doubt I will post --- let it feel that I am truly under a ban jare. grin

1 Like

Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2013
Sal C: Lol you were expecting it yet you complain when it finally came.

As for you Op, i reported the first to be hidden after your first ban, yet you came back to re-post it using thesame detestable words, i wanted to report it again but i was in christmas mood.

Take thesame advice you gave to Syncan when you caused his ban.

Of course I always knew that you people were thick --- and so you can't really understand! You still do not understand that I knew I would be banned even before posting and that there is a purpose for doing what I did.

And like with Roman Catholic "fathers", I could not expect anything less than double face, could I? wink

cool
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by SalC: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Enigma:

Of copurse I always knew that you people were thick --- and so you can't really understand! You still do not understand that I knew I would be banned even before posting and that there is a purpose for doing what I did.

And like with Roman Catholic "fathers", I could not expect anything less than double face, could I? wink

cool
grin

like Syncan told you, you actually brought this on youself so chill.

Your attempt to see another person ban got you double of it.

Though i never liked your ban, but hiding your post is only fair.

So when is your ban expiring?

Missing those emoticons of yours already sad
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Sal C: grin

like Syncan told you, you actually brought this on youself so chill.

Your attempt to see another person ban got you double of it.

Though i never liked your, but hiding your post is only fair.

So when is your ban expiring?

Missing those emoticons of yours already sad

You are still being thick! grin

I have said "I brought it on myself" deliberately --- for a purpose. wink

In my posts, I said I knew I would make this thread at least three days ago.

One day, you will learn to read with comprehension -- though I don't think I can expect any more than that! smiley

cool
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Syncan(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2013
@ Enigma.

I was advised to stay away from trouble makers, I see some other cheerleader folks of yours also got same advise from their parents...they are beginning to be uncomfortable with your knack for wahala. grin

Good morning though.
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2013
^^^ Good morning to you too; try and become a man though (just another free advice, you might find helpful). wink

cool
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by SalC: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2013
@Enigma
Lol so now people intentionally bring trouble on themselves just to enable them complain.

Bro tell that to those who know you not because i know you are fond of doing that. When your post is hidden you turn round and repost it.

If you intentionally did that, your purpose of creating this thread has been defeated.

You dont intentionally commit an offence inorder to report a mod.
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Syncan(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Enigma: ^^^ Good morning to you too; try and become a man though (just another free advice, you might find helpful). wink

cool

Hahahaha, someone I know was once given that advise in bold, as he was encouraged to molest a lady. It is not in all circumstances should it be taken, especially not when it is coming from a trouble maker wink

Let me get off this thread for now, I think my presence is drawing traffic to it grin grin grin
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2013
Sal C: @Enigma
Lol so now people intentionally bring trouble on themselves just to enable them complain.

Bro tell that to those who know you not because i know you are fond of doing that. When your post is hidden you turn round and repost it.

If you intentionally did that, your purpose of creating this thread has been defeated.

You dont intentionally commit an offence inorder to report a mod.

^^^ You are still demonstrating what I said about you! Who is complaining about being banned?

You don't know the difference between complaining and .... doing something else! cheesy

Or you know and you are just being duplicitous -- in the style of Roman Catholic "fathers"? grin

cool
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Enigma(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2013
Syncan:

Hahahaha, someone I know was once given that advise in bold, as he was encouraged to molest a lady. It is not in all circumstances should it be taken, especially not when it is coming from a trouble maker wink

Let me get off this thread for now, I think my presence is drawing traffic to it grin grin grin

If you are wise, you will try and become a man, grow a backbone and stop the crying like a baby! grin

cool
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Tgirl4real(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Enigma:

Don't worry about it jare, my dear sis. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Merry Christmas smiley
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by SalC: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Enigma:

^^^ You are still demonstrating what I said about you! Who is complaining about being banned?

You don't know the difference between complaining and .... doing something else! cheesy

Or you know and you are just being duplicitous -- in the style of Roman Catholic "fathers"? grin

cool

Keep catching your fun out here coolcool
Re: The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D by Deiok(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wrong thread.
And i percieve confussion in here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Mana From God Falling In The East, Can B Preserved N Sold. / Mourinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Church Today / NICK VUJICIC (meet One Of The Most Famous People In Australia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.