Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? (774 Views)

A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike / Buhari Is A Better Alternative To Yar'Adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by OrisehNathan(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
With the present aggitation for change in our country (Nigeria) today, do we think APC has something good to offer? Considering the fact that: it is a web of the same politicians bedevilling the whole political system in the country.
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by donphilopus: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yes, they are!

1 Like

Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by ratiken(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
The question is are they any different?
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by OrisehNathan(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
donphilopus: Yes, they have!
give your reasons and don't fail to prove.
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by BlackPeni5: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
With the current crop of politicians in APC, I will never vote for that party. I will never vote for any party that allows people like Tinubu, Obasanjo, IBB, Jonathan or Buhari to be members, advisers or candidates. We need change....true change

1 Like

Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by agbameta: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
You people don't get tired with all your endless APC headaches and threads? Panic and fearis a biitch..
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by francondu: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
The drunks are well aware that Asorock is not for them even in 100 years to come.
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by wazobia55: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
what is APC? and what is PDP?

APC: This is a nomenclature given to re-branded group of thief, who has failed the masses under an umbrella called PDP. While
PDP: is ..............................................................

answer the rest you have 5min, your time starts now

1 Like

Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by donphilopus: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
francondu: The drunks are well aware that Asorock is not for them even in 100 years to come.
So APC leaders were the ones that travelled out to celebrate BirthDay with ogogoro?? Pathetic!
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by ImperialYoruba: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
APC is not an alternative, APC IS THE CHOICE!
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by solomon111(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
An alternative for dingbats and the politically unenlightened.
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by Sigoal(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
wazobia55: what is APC? and what is PDP?

APC: This is a nomenclature given to re-branded group of thief, who has failed the masses under an umbrella called PDP. While
PDP: is ..............................................................

answer the rest you have 5min, your time starts now
PDP: Is Poverty Development Party

1 Like

Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by OrisehNathan(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
ImperialYoruba: APC is not an alternative, APC IS THE CHOICE!
now i can see your uncertainty about what your CHOICES are, because if Jonathan will decamp from PDP today & decide to join your APC, he will still be your choice (a progressive). U need to discover your problem.
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by ImperialYoruba: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2013
Oriseh Nathan:
now i can see your uncertainty about what your CHOICES are, because if Jonathan will decamp from PDP today & decide to join your APC, he will still be your choice (a progressive). U need to discover your problem.

This is politics, not romance section. I think you missed your way!
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by OrisehNathan(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

This is politics, not romance section. I think you missed your way!
You still haven't known your problem......
This is politics.
Politics is a service to humanity, & this can never be acheived without human feeling.
I guess you know that?
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by Ngokafor(f): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2013
No they are not a better alternative...as a matter of fact,i think they are worse than PDP with each passing day.
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by whizpet: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2013
ncreasingly, the APC is asserting itself as the game changer in Nigerian politics. It has shown that it is possible to coalesce a huge opposition movement from disparate and apparently antithetical political parties. It have been able to create a huge rift in the ruling party and swallow many of its leaders and is in the process of turning the ruling party into the minority in the National Assembly.
The result is that the arrogant declaration of the PDP that they will rule Nigeria for at least 60 years is now in question. There is no doubt about this, go and check the state where the APC are rulling on u will see the differences so why on earth will I not vote for APC when its time. They ae really different.
Re: Is APC A Better Alternative To PDP? by trillville(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2013
@Op, Sorry to say but your question is a bit silly. People make up political parties and people by definition are self interested. If we the people let our leaders steal our collective wealth without punishing them, they will continue to steal from us. No political party is better than the other, only nigerians can make their leaders better. They steal because we let them, Governor Ameachi could not have said this any better.

Now how do we get our leaders to work for us? By voting out the ruling party. The name of the party does not matter, so far a leader is messing up, vote him out irrespective of whatever party he is in. This is why APC is such a huge blessing because it gives nigerians an alternative, a second party that we can swing our votes to when we are dissatisfied with our current leadership.

(1) (Reply)

Charleyboy Confronts Okorocha At Father’s Burial / Nairaland The E-nta... / Breaking News: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Speaker Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.