Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer (43228 Views)

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Rickybel(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
And some numbskulls on NL would believe this crap.National Enquirer are known for making up fictitious stories so they can sell their Rag.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by uccheks(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
.even my Christmas visitor no allow me chat for phone.... women needs attention just the same way fish needs water... na wa o......
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by oluakadinma: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sources say he’ll live with his longtime pal Bobby Titcomb. Am thinking thru it as plan deal inorder for him to benefit from the gay bill he signed.
That is if Bobby is a male. Honestly I felt for mitchell that day.Shameless man.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by emmyid(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
#80million:

*space booked*
it takes a thief to kno a thief. My partner in space bookin...watxupgrin

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Anybody that believes a story on national enquirer needs to get their heads examined.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Kajiang02(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
Amebos and rumor mongers. Na una sabi ooo.

Even the photographer that did this disagrees with this yeye issue.

m.necolebitchie.com/2013/12/11/photographer-behind-president-obamas-selfie-photo-calls-medias-reaction-sad/
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by 4tunebest(f): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
iykenex:
“The smart money says the marriage is doomed,” said a close source.

“Barack and Michelle have had a rocky go for years and mainly stayed together for their daughters and his political career.

“Barack has humiliated Mi­chelle before, but this incident was played out on the world stage. Practically everybody on the planet saw what he did and realized that the president has absolutely no respect for his wife.”

Meanwhile, The ENQUIRER has learned the first couple plans to live nearly 5,000 miles apart when their days at the White House come to an end. Obama reportedly plans to settle in his native Hawaii, where his presidential library and political center will be located. Sources say he’ll live with his longtime pal Bobby Titcomb, who was busted for soliciting a prostitute in 2011.

For now, Michelle is gearing up for a nasty divorce battle. But sources say she’ll most likely wait to slap Barack with divorce papers until after he leaves the Oval Office, when he’ll likely earn more than $30 million in book deals and bank $65 million in appearance fees.

“Now that Barack has embarrassed Michelle in front of the world, he’s going to pay a big, big price,” said the insider. “Michelle has said she wants a huge chunk of his net worth.

“This divorce is going to cost him a fortune''

Falana gbo tie, tara eni laa gbo
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by safarigirl(f): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
We all know they won't get divorced while he's in office. That being said, Obama raised the bar. Clinton did his secretary, Bush did his SoS, Obama, as a sure boy, is looking to knack the Danish PM, the next Presido will have to find an alien queen to beat that.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by ykrahmg(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tell her im available after her divorce...
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Jydebauer: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is the same National Enquirer that broke the news of an alleged relationship between Obama and Vera Baker in 2010. For crying out loud, the suppossed cause of this latest 'trouble' in the Obama marriage took place in public. It's not as if Michelle stumbled upon Barrack and the Danish PM in a compromising position behind the bushes of the rose garden or something. Give us a break National Enquirer.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by vislabraye(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Is this actually true ?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by TheLastNazgul(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: wait!do you mean the obama of america?
No. Obama of Bavaria. Obama of America's distant cousin.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
xp17: yeye woman,
Na u no fine , na u dey form.

Wen dame jonadaff is d one picking babes for oga Joe. She thinks being a president is garri.

Woman use ur head, becos 3 billion ladies re queueing up to b in black house.[size=18pt]atleast I pass Obama for woman, click like if u think my babe is finer than highly rated Obama's wifey.[/size]
I am sure you don't give a damn if a marid man asks you out?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by emmyoha87(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
America is the Capital of Public FakeLife politics, for Obama to cast like that in public mehn ***I smell MaryJane @ work here**
He didn't help he's cover at all.
But WTF "He's President Barrack Obama baby"
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by SQURA(f): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Shey na fake news.why some nigerians carry am put for head? And rumor go soon spread!
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by HoldenCaulfield(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: No. Obama of Bavaria. Obama of America's distant cousin.
oh I see!
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by BosColeone: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Herodion: op,thank you. So how does that put the below picture on my table?

Wat kinda 'below' is dis and y u want it on ya table

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by porka: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Whether true or false... unhappy sorrowful "married life" to O and Bobby in advance.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by xp17(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ranks007: I am sure you don't give a damn if a marid man asks you out?
I'm a guy sir

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Iceman296: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
This ain't true, The Story was Probably Built around What Happened in South Africa!
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by meforyou1(m): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2013
This story is 100% false. All fiction filled with "a source" said.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by nanizle(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Ikengawo: A national enquirer makes up fictional stories for entertainment you underexposed common illiterate.

Baba calm down nah.... No need for insults.
Don't you know that even governments (Iran and n.korea grin) fall for all these satirical stories.
Not to talk of common naija man
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by drehdinho(m): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2013
If this story happens to be true, it may lead not only to Obama's reversal of fortune but also reversal of fame. Women has indirect 90% of the power in every home...men need respect their wives at all time.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2013
Very speculative than pointing to facts. I think there is anything to go with as there is some element of truth in the whole story. I like Obama and Michelle.

Image of the website below.

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Ishilove: 12:40am On Dec 26, 2013
emmyid: until it finally hapens, let wait and see. After all, my grand mum who is 85 still talks about divorcing my grand dad who is in his late 90s. We all know that won't hapen. When our mothers are angry the only thing that will come out of their mouth is "ıf not for my chıldren I wud have been gone by now"....women!!!
Lol. Very true. Sometimes my mum still threatens to leave my dad, after all these years. When she starts we all roll our eyes and giggle behind our fingers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Ishilove: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: No. Obama of Bavaria. Obama of America's distant cousin.
Lwkmd!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by dabrake(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Nah. Obama of Malawi.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Pearlvictory(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2013
adeola_drg: Obama!!! Bad guy.. I wish I could get him to chop some serious knuckle. What's wrong with Michelle? She'd be making a serious mistake here. The SA blonde might just be a perfect replacement for her. Person wey no kuku fine like that.

Women sha, they won't just let a niccur flex.

Reminds me of queen fashti in the Bible. Esther chapter 1. smh
na vashti no be fashti, or abi na fashola
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Pearlvictory(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2013
I cannot categorically tell u one now. I don't want to say it's the Obama of Niger republic and my oga will come and say it's the Obama of Lebanon. grin

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by cold(m): 1:06am On Dec 26, 2013
Another bullshitt story by Republican apologists. Yes they may have issues but how did they know the marriage was heading for a divorce? Nonsensical story. Wasn't it the same smear tactics they tried to introduce during Obama's first campaign for office?
In any event,that does not excuse Obama's flirtatious actions at Mandela's burial. That was petty to say the least
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by kraftykc(m): 1:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Ikengawo: A national enquirer makes up fictional stories for entertainment you underexposed common illiterate.

Stop being a dickwad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.