Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer (43381 Views)

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Free joor!Obama did nothing wrong in SA.So he should have been talking to only Michelle and Michelle only.Una for still complain say he didn't talk to the other woman.If this story's true,Michelle has been exposed as a backward,sick fellow-morbid jealousy na disease o.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2013
After that he will be free to marry one of his gay patners.... Bull, America lost it way back. Moral thrown to the dogs.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by ochukoccna: 1:44am On Dec 26, 2013
Bullsh*t Story tongue tongue
The same Michelle who swapped seats before Obama finished his speech shocked shocked
The Barack who kissed her hand before he sat back on his 'new' seat embarassed embarassed
kiss kiss [size=14pt]That doesn't strike me as a couple about to divorce or a marriage headed for the rocks [/size] grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by artade: 1:46am On Dec 26, 2013
My people, just do a search on Google and you would find out that the story is fake and started even before Mandela died. For example:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/obama-divorce-_n_4380096.html

Google, unlike 9ja Police, is always your friend...

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by nelandrewz(m): 1:49am On Dec 26, 2013
@National Enquirer @OP

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 26, 2013
[size=50pt]Men![/size]

Haven't you heard the stories of Adam & Eve, Samson & Delilah, Ahab & Jezebel, Solomon & Queen of Sheeba? And many more.

Divorce or not Obama is a randy man. Michelle can decide to stay for her kids, but...
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by akinladejo: 2:19am On Dec 26, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: wait!do you mean the obama of america?

No! Obama of south africa.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by adeoladrg(m): 2:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Pearlvictory:
na vashti no be fashti, or abi na fashola

Thank u jare. I'm used to the Yoruba pronunciation.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Lucasbalo(m): 2:40am On Dec 26, 2013
National enquirer is a rag not a newspaper . The article is not worth the paper it's written on.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by lastpage: 3:35am On Dec 26, 2013
iykenex: “I’VE had enough!” Furious first lady Michelle Obama hurled those fight­ing words at her husband after he publicly humiliated her by flirting with a leggy blonde foreign leader at South African icon Nelson Mandela’s memorial ser­vice, sources say.

.................................................................................................................................

For now, Michelle is gearing up for a nasty divorce battle. But sources say she’ll most likely wait to slap Barack with divorce papers until after he leaves the Oval Office, when he’ll likely earn more than $30 million in book deals and bank $65 million in appearance fees.

“Now that Barack has embarrassed Michelle in front of the world, he’s going to pay a big, big price,” said the insider. “Michelle has said she wants a huge chunk of his net worth.

“This divorce is going to cost him a fortune.”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-obama-marriage-explodes

This story is and cant be true anyway.
But lets assume it is true, just for a minute.

MARRIAGE, FOR WOMEN, .........IS ALL ABOUT MONEY!
If this story is TRUE, it further confirms my feelings that a "wise man" should not marry any woman.
Hook-up, have szex if need be, go gay, live together loosely, just about anything but dont ever have a LEGAL MARRIAGE or have KIDS with a woman.

At the end of the day, while a man is working very hard and thinking about "family" .......
THE WOMAN is calculating how much she will make out of the failure of the marriage!

Of-course, with such mind-set, the marriage is bound to eventually fail, either naturally or induced by some event.

No wonder homosexuality is becoming acceptable, as depraved as it is.

Lastpage!

BTW: If she is so fed-up, why not just move-on right now? Why wait till he can earn more money?
Reminds me of Tiger Woods.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 26, 2013
I don't see the veracity of that story but if it's true, then I guess the movie "24" is about to play outundecided
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by IAMBREEZY: 4:46am On Dec 26, 2013
Unbelieveable
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by emmabest2000(m): 4:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Ok
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by boolet: 5:13am On Dec 26, 2013
grin she dey feel bad

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by dinachi(m): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2013
Warning to American Men. Please do not marry any American woman without signing a prenuptial agreement !
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by mcfynest(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by MarieSucre(f): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote
author=xp17]yeye woman,
Na u no fine , na u dey form.

Wen dame jonadaff is d one picking babes for oga Joe. She thinks being a
president is garri.

Woman use ur head, becos 3 billion ladies re queueing up to b in
black house.[size=18pt]atleast I pass Obama for woman, click like
if u think my babe is finer than highly rated Obama's wifey.[/size]
[/quote] it is a sad day in paradise when women join other men to demean women.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Eliasog: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2013
Liars..............................................................................Obama and his wife were holidaying in Hawaii since last week that he made his last open msg where newsmen ask him questions and it was aired on CNN. So where do you get the romour. Nigerians with romours na God go deliver una..... The nairalander didnt quote the date the newspaper publish and you are taking the news hook and sinker. Na wa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by victorlexa(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Fake news,fake story
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Salmoneus(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2013
adeola_drg: Obama!!! Bad guy.. I wish I could get him to chop some serious knuckle. What's wrong with Michelle? She'd be making a serious mistake here. The danish blonde might just be a perfect replacement for her. Person wey no kuku fine like that.

Women sha, they won't just let a niccur flex.

Reminds me of queen vashti in the Bible. Esther chapter 1. smh
Would you say the same thing if your father treated your mother like that in public? use common sense
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by pendusky(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2013
xp17: yeye woman,
Na u no fine , na u dey form.

Wen dame jonadaff is d one picking babes for oga Joe. She thinks being a president is garri.

Woman use ur head, becos 3 billion ladies re queueing up to b in black house.[size=18pt]atleast I pass Obama for woman, click like if u think my babe is finer than highly rated Obama's wifey.[/size]
must u insult our first lady? SMH
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by GentleFrank(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2013
Okay
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by psalm68(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2013
femmyb: Anybody that believes a story on national enquirer needs to get their heads examined.
stop insulting urself.are the pix we saw photoshop? angry

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Flygeriansteve: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Jydebauer: This is the same National Enquirer that broke the news of an alleged relationship between Obama and Vera Baker in 2010. For crying out loud, the suppossed cause of this latest 'trouble' in the Obama marriage took place in public. It's not as if Michelle stumbled upon Barrack and the Danish PM in a compromising position behind the bushes of the rose garden or something. Give us a break National Enquirer.

Abi o. No b say she catch dem under the sheets, them no embrace, dem no kiss. True it seemed they were both flirting, when did that become a ground for divorce?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by underscore: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2013
It was irresponsible of him to have acted that way though. But it's not a reason for a divorce! More pictures here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/michelle-obama-seriously-considering.html

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2013
WHO GIVES A SH!+

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2013
What is humiliating about what happened? Black american women sef? If this story is true, then i've lost my respect for her. But i don't believe the story.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2013
Em, Mukina2! oya oo! dis opportunity must nat pass u by cos there's possible wife vacancy at white house 2014, ANY nairalander wit contrary view, 16years BAN 4 dem, non-negotiable.
Em, while u're ponderin over d issue, pls xcuse me laff in David Mark's Otikpo village language grin
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Friendlyheart22(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Y is he flirting with a lady? I taught he wanted us to legalize gay? E 4 lead by example nah?? grin
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by XLR8(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2013
A PUBLIC FIGURE, THE WORLD'S NO 1 PRESIDENT, BEHAVING LIKE A TODDLER...WHO SAID BABA PEACE IS NOT BETTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.