Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,800 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer (43378 Views)

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Bantino(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Someone posted all the pix here that week Mandela was buried. Can someone plz give me that link
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by pee777(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2013
emmyid: until it finally hapens, let wait and see. After all, my grand mum who is 85 still talks about divorcing my grand dad who is in his late 90s. We all know that won't hapen. When our mothers are angry the only thing that will come out of their mouth is "ıf not for my chıldren I wud have been gone by now"....women!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2013
i don't see anything wrong with the pics,if i'm obama i will do the same sad
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by soderican(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Divorce? Na today?
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by lurge(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2013
Michelle however fought for her position during the famous incident naw. This post www.naijawhistle.com/9-ways-to-guard-your-man-by-michelle-obama/ will show you how.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by TrebleChamp(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baba will obama and Michelle get a divorce?

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by cap28: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
lastpage:

This story is and cant be true anyway.
But lets assume it is true, just for a minute.

MARRIAGE, FOR WOMEN, .........IS ALL ABOUT MONEY!
If this story is TRUE, it further confirms my feelings that a "wise man" should not marry any woman.
Hook-up, have szex if need be, go gay, live together loosely, just about anything but dont ever have a LEGAL MARRIAGE or have KIDS with a woman.

At the end of the day, while a man is working very hard and thinking about "family" .......
THE WOMAN is calculating how much she will make out of the failure of the marriage!

Of-course, with such mind-set, the marriage is bound to eventually fail, either naturally or induced by some event.

No wonder homosexuality is becoming acceptable, as depraved as it is.

Lastpage!

BTW: If she is so fed-up, why not just move-on right now? Why wait till he can earn more money?
Reminds me of Tiger Woods.

First of all Michelle has been with Obama for over 21 years so she met him way before he even dreamt of becoming US president.

Secondly she has a right to demand her fair share of his wealth because she has made a lot of sacrifices whilst with him. by the way she did not even want him to become US president as she did not want the intrusion into the privacy of her and her children's lives.

Thirdly does she not have the right to be treated with respect by her own husband, is it right for Obama to be seen openly flirting with another woman in full view of millions of people ? I know that in Nigeria women are treated shabbily by their husbands in full view of the public and this is seen as normal in Nigeria, but in the western world only women with very low self esteem will put up with being publicly humiliated by their husbands.

Michelle is a woman who has acheived a lot in her own right and therefore should not be dismissed as just another gold digger, if we were talking about someone like Floyd mayweahter the American boxer and his harem of former strippers your analysis would have been correct but with Michelle there is no justification for condemning her for taking this stance. A woman who sticks with you for 21 years through thick and thin can never be described as a gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by denitro(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
The Obama’s are Getting a Divorce! The Public Reacts to This (Fake) News, Not Realizing it’s Fake!
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by cap28: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
denitro: The Obama’s are Getting a Divorce! The Public Reacts to This (Fake) News, Not Realizing it’s Fake!
it may or may not be fake, but don't forget that the national enquirer first broke the news of Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky

http://digitaljournal.com/article/336264

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
I can help Michelle with a secret wand that can make her looks like the Danish minister, if she so wished to get over every little thing. So that she can stop being jealous! I don't see anything irresponsible on the American president's side in the photos. He's just being human and a free person for that matter.

I like Obama, man!
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by cap28: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija: I can help Michelle with a secret wand that can make her look like the Danish minister, if she so wished to get over every little thing. So that she can stop being jealous! I don't see anything irresponsible on the American president's side in the photos. He's just being human and a free person for that matter.

I like Obama, man!

Use that magic wand to make yourself look human first, in a million lifetimes you can never marry a woman like Michelle Obama - FACT!

Take your white hoe loving , shucking and jiving a...rse out of here loser!
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
cap28:

Use that magic wand to make yourself look human first, in a million lifetimes you can never marry a woman like Michelle Obama - FACT!

Okay, sir. Jerk-head!
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by SweetSoup(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Bantino: Someone posted all the pix here that week Mandela was buried. Can someone plz give me that link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521146/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-service-World-leaders-gather-South-Africa-remember-president.html
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by osystein(m): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2013
cap28:

lol
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by ThimmyWood(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2013
If she wants to leave,she should go without asking for a dime.Na dis tin dey pain me pass for women and divorce,always wanting to suck men dry
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by Bantino(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Sweet Soup: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521146/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-service-World-leaders-gather-South-Africa-remember-president.html

Tankx bro, but it's not this one, it's a thread on NL with all the pix. The topic sounds like ' how to guide your man - by Michelle Obama' something like dat. Can anyone plz help me? The OP of that thread is a lady(i can't remember her moniker)
Re: Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer by OLASODE2K: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2013
see western hypocrisy. the divorce settlements is the greatest instigator of western high divorce rates. why would she wait for him to become a multimillionnaire before seriously considering a divorce? western divirce laws are made to destroy a man's life and making the woman richer. it is very shameful most western marriages collapse within the first ten yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.