Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! (1519 Views)

More Than 10,000 Customers Are Waiting For Your Product - / Send 20000 Emails Under 5 To 10 Minutes(emailer)10million Emails Daily / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by mrmoks90(m): 4:13am On Dec 26, 2013
As with most money making opportunities, nothing can really be guaranteed. I have used methods such as affiliate marketing, social marketing and Adsense in the past and earn't relatively well from them. The only problems with these methods is that after months of hard work creating content and sending traffic my way, there was always still a high chance where I would see no (or minimal) profit.

PTC (pay-to click) websites offer a way to consistently earn real money each day. Unlike the income methods mentioned above, the only requirement of the PTC method is that you spend 10 minutes a day clicking adverts. There is no doubt that you will start off earning low amounts, but after time this will improve (as the guide will show with maths). You have probably seen other threads claiming to invent a new PTC strategy. I believe in providing you with a strategy that works, and the maths to prove it works.

Simple Steps:

1) Click on the LINK below and join using my referral link.

2) Email me with the username you used to join Probux. ([email]meisaacs22@gmail.com[/email])

3) I will send you a free guide that will help you on your way to making $20+/day for 10 minutes of your time. It's as easy as that!

Probux Referal Link

Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by compyla: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2013
mrmoks90: As with most money making opportunities, nothing can really be guaranteed. I have used methods such as affiliate marketing, social marketing and Adsense in the past and earn't relatively well from them. The only problems with these methods is that after months of hard work creating content and sending traffic my way, there was always still a high chance where I would see no (or minimal) profit.

PTC (pay-to click) websites offer a way to consistently earn real money each day. Unlike the income methods mentioned above, the only requirement of the PTC method is that you spend 10 minutes a day clicking adverts. There is no doubt that you will start off earning low amounts, but after time this will improve (as the guide will show with maths). You have probably seen other threads claiming to invent a new PTC strategy. I believe in providing you with a strategy that works, and the maths to prove it works.

Simple Steps:

1) Click on the LINK below and join using my referral link.

2) Email me with the username you used to join Probux. ([email]meisaacs22@gmail.com[/email])

3) I will send you a free guide that will help you on your way to making $20+/day for 10 minutes of your time. It's as easy as that!

Probux Referal Link

If you tell me the whole day, I will believe you. Unless you want to be watching videos and filling other time consuming surveys, you can't do $20 even in a week. No be today we don dey. If you doubt me, paste your prove in jpg... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by mrmoks90(m): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2013
My friend just sign up then il email you the guide and see for yourself
here is one of my payments i got from them last week

Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by Mobi47(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2013
hope u wont charge anything for the email.
Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by jiggar(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2013
@op. I like to try things myself before judging anyone. So, I would like to join you, in this program, please send the guide to 'lastborn511@gmail.com'. Thanks awaiting your response.
Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by mrmoks90(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mobi47: hope u wont charge anything for the email.

IT is totally free no charge
Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by successmart(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Ok, send the guide to me.
Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by dajavula(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
I need the guide line bro! Akinsete1@gmail.com
Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by franugo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Would luv 2 register but i don't have a paypal email a/c. Do u have any klue how i can go about that
Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by fdonsky(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Freedomosayi@gmail.com....pls i need the guild.
Re: Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! by Tolzeal(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Open Up guys. That post was made *2013* this is 2014 and the Op might not be active Anymore, and moreover there are so much proven ways to make some dou online this year...

(1) (Reply)

Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk / Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i7 / How To Prevent Your Laptop From Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.