Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... (39082 Views)

Rumble In Mike Adenuga’s Globacom / Globacom Staff Resignation Mail / To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by begwong: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op,erhm after reading this your epistle, give us Glo free browsing cheat,make we help you deal with this coy nah!

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by damola311: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
now, i know GLO agents on NL... I don catch una
Na mtn and eti remain

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by rimms(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP.

This topic is one of the reasons why Mike Adenuga is a failure of all time.

The silly man only speaks or sees only about 8 people, that give him info regarding all his businesses and day to day personal activities. His children find it very difficult to relate or work for the man. He doesn't want any of his people, including his children to make it to the top.
All this same 8 sycophant this man sees on a daily or weekly basis also happen to be professional thieves and his downfall. Mike Adenuga is not what everyone thinks. He is very childish, unreasonable, unprofessional, untrustworthy, unorganized, he lacks common sense and not a father or family man anyone wants.
He has trouble seeing what is important and this is why this 8 people will suck him dry. Anyone would agree that at least 2 or 3 of his children by now should be fully controlling his empire, but Mike Adenuga sees himself as a little God that wants no one else, including his own family to shine. Everything he does for anyone from A thru z is to benefit himself.
This is a man that has no idea of how many houses, cars, or other assets that belong to him, and yet he is labelled as a sophisticated businessman that knows it all. Mike Adenuga's method of operation is more like a bully type, he doesn't know how else to function.
Do you really think what is going on with Glo today could ever take place at Dangote Cement? And for your information, Conoil employees are also experiencing the same bitter treatment, and ETB employees went thru the same exact terrible experience.
@OP, do not blame anyone, but Mike Adenuga that refuses to understand what is important and work toward better future for himself, businesses and family that he will leave behind one day. A good name is better than diamond and gold, those people that know Mike Adenuga, his businesses and method of operation know that Mike Adenuga is not close to a good name. The sad part of the matter is, the sycophant he surrounds himself with are determined to viciously suck this man forever and ever and ever and ever, because he is a big fuull.
Iyabo's letter to her father will match a letter from one of Mike Adenuga's children. That is how shallow this man happens to be.
@OP, Mike Adenuga has done things this way for many years, he will not change. Just do what others have done. Steal as much as possible and find your way out. You will never see or get anything good from an organization that is poorly managed by illiterate boot lickers who see Mike Adenuga as a silly bafoon

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by johnjay2012: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
I know someone that was offerred 17million in glo but chose to remain in airtel for less than 9million per annum. Men and brethren my bestest advice to any job seeker: AVOID GLO, NO MATTER THE PRESSURE, because with the competition switching from glo to other networks is a very uphill task.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by adedeeone(f): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Globacom!!! Op, jt keep praying n keeping applying to oda jobs. God wl give u something better in Jesus Name. Apart 4m d 70/30 playa, d staff cannot even explain whr der salary is going every month. Dey earn so much n yet live as paupers...It s well
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Superstar007(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hmm. . I dnt knw what to say. Op just move on with ur life shikena
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
*rolls eyes*

As usual!
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
blank: Why would you have loans that are up to 70% of your salary? It is even against the Employee Act where max loan is meant to be 33.33% of your net pay. Why are you living above your means? So no form of savings etc? N4m is a healthy amount to earn. Maybe it is what they can afford to offer based on your perceived benefit to them.

If you were as hard working as you want us to believe, other companies would have started competing for your signature. Bottom line is that you need to improve yourself, cut back on your costs and leave if you cannot stand it.

i concur with some of what you are saying here. i wish some people could experience life in other countries or life without a job. the O.P actually deserves to be sacked whether or not his report is accurate because what he has done has led and will lead to immense reputational damage to Globacom, which is in the service of neither the ownership nor the alleged disgruntled staff whose interests he claims to defend. this is a privately owned company so why is he making their affairs public? is that not a serious breach of trust?? if anything at all it demonstrates the gross unprofessional attitude of the O.P and leads me to suspect that with the attitude of entitlement displayed, it is likely this may not be a completely fair representation of the true state of affairs.

also i see ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHY ANY SANE PERSON WOULD HAVE OBLIGATIONS WORTH 70% OF THEIR SALARY! what happened to living within your means?

again complaining about an annual salary of 4m in a country like Nigeria? the post shows me that the O.P expects Globacom TO MAKE HIM AND OTHERS RICH. VERY FUNNY! YOU BECOME RICH BY SAVING AND MAKING WISE INVESTMENTS NOT BY TAKING ILL ADVISED LOANS THAT EAT UP TO 70% OF YOUR SALARY.

about this 70/30 thing. you could not even explain how it works and yet you want people to feel your pain... thats not a smart action dude. in any case i'm thinking since you've implied that the 70% is the proportion actually paid to the employee, 70:30 here is salary:commission? well for sales reps anywhere in the world that is actually a logical expectation since you are employed to deliver sales and therefore in fact, the 70% you are paid regardless of your achievement should be seen as a bonus. if you can't deliver the set target then is your position really necessary? i know you have placed the blame on other parties but the point still stands irrefutable that if you cannot deliver sales then you are not contributing and if you are not contributing then why are you receiving remuneration? your best bet is to keep quiet and pray for God to help you meet that target since you say you are a christian.

if you do have legitimate concerns then there more reasonable ways of expressing these than by doing what you have done by which you have demonstrated your lack of fidelity, unintelligent approach to problem solving and unmerited attitude of entitlement. i wish you all the best in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by chumakk: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
I'm surprised. Bad network
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by clnzo: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Glo is jus a useless place to work in as it destroy's once career.no future advancement.I have a friend who used to work there.it a useless place to be.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by ChristyG(f): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
rimms: @OP.

The silly man only speaks or sees only about 8 people, that give him info regarding all his businesses and day to day personal activities. His children find it very difficult to relate or work for the man. He doesn't want any of his people, including his children to make it to the top.
All this same 8 sycophant this man sees on a daily or weekly basis also happen to be professional thieves and his downfall. Mike Adenuga is not what everyone thinks. He is very childish, unreasonable, unprofessional, untrustworthy, unorganized, he lacks common sense and not a father or family man anyone wants.
He has trouble seeing what is important and this is why this 8 people will suck him dry. Anyone would agree that at least 2 or 3 of his children by now should be fully controlling his empire, but Mike Adenuga sees himself as a little God that wants no one else, including his own family to shine. Everything he does for anyone from A thru z is to benefit himself.
This is a man that has no idea of how many houses, cars, or other assets that belong to him, and yet he is labelled as a sophisticated businessman that knows it all. Mike Adenuga's method of operation is more like a bully type, he doesn't know how else to function.
Do you really think what is going on with Glo today could ever take place at Dangote Cement? And for your information, Conoil employees are also experiencing the same bitter treatment, and ETB employees went thru the same exact terrible experience.
@OP, do not blame anyone, but Mike Adenuga that refuses to understand what is important and work toward better future for himself, businesses and family that he will leave behind one day. A good name is better than diamond and gold, those people that know Mike Adenuga, his businesses and method of operation know that Mike Adenuga is not close to a good name. The sad part of the matter is, the sycophant he surrounds himself with are determined to viciously suck this man forever and ever and ever and ever, because he is a big fuull.
Iyabo's letter to her father will match a letter from one of Mike Adenuga's children. That is how shallow this man happens to be.
@OP, Mike Adenuga has done things this way for many years, he will not change. Just do what others have done. Steal as much as possible and find your way out. You will never see or get anything good from an organization that is poorly managed by illiterate boot lickers who see Mike Adenuga as a silly bafoon
cant u present ur opinions in a reasonable and matured without insults.u ave not made any sense just ranting

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by ebunma: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Seriously you may not know........there is huge problem with GLO especially the sales department.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nairaboi(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
so long a letter . . .
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by effixy: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
It very unfortunate
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Simonet: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
beecroftNaija: Before it will be too late... Globacom ( I know Dr. Adenuga will be blocked from reading this..)
It is with great concern and a terribly bleeding heart that i write this mail.
It is born out of serious concern, love and respect i have for the ownership of this company, Globacom....

But the way things are going on in Glo calls for serious concern. This is also a really big shame to the corporate world which i want to believe that Dr. Mike Adenuga is not aware of... Things are nose diving to the extent unimaginable in the history of Corporate Nigeria.
A supposed best-thing ever to have come out from nigeria is being run like a pure water petty hawking venture..

As a christian, it is unGodly to keep quiet and not report any unGodly treatment of fellow humans and grand plan to mess up and relegate to history the hardwork of a man whose vision is to contribute positively to his nation's advancement.
A lot of us are dying internally with dwindling financial stand to take care of our loved ones.... virtually begging to feed. After years of working at Globacom, nothing to show for it... I mean it, it is really very tough, horrible and terrible for most staff.
No excitement working at Globacom,, staff are ill-motivated, disgruntled and looking unto the lord and singing " show us the way oh.. lord..(except for the tiny few Ogas at the uppermost top earning what they dont deserve or opportuned to be a deceptive rat cornering some cool cash somewhere)
The Xmas and New year season is around the corner with no new excitements, rather an increasing heart-breaks full of terrible regrets.
Above all, most staff now look unto Almighty God to show them the way out of the company for a better one..(even on lower pay..)

It is the worst of the GSM-Mobile operator to work for.... Being run in a manner similar to the way our dear country is being run.. (think Globacom.. think Nigeria)
No respect for professionalism, back-stabbing, man-know-man, severe lawlessness, lack of standard-business ethics, deceit of ownership,near NO Training?--in a prison like enviroment, etc.

The management is taking advantage of the corrupt/ lawlessness in Nigeria to short-changed and damage the career of young Nigerians.
Those seeing the company from outside will never understand the gravity of the industrial wrong-doings going on within the company.Promised Medical---419 and a disgrace, Promised Mortgage-419 , Promised Salary Review/ Bumper-- Mother of all wickedness, evil and crime against Nigerians.
In one of the threads on Linda Ikeji blog earlier in the year, where i read with utmost shock that "If the witches of your family wants to get at you, they will make you to get a job at Globacom" or something like that....It seems that the statement is now becoming a reality...
Working at Globacom now seems to be a course rather than a blessing.

Most recently, we were all aware of the dwindling revenue from Sales which has been a topic of discuss in recent months.

I wonder why the company have not taken a more strategic approach to stop the trend, rather the ownership adopted the most ridiculous, inhumane and wicked approach of 70-30 salary bastardisation to only a few staff(most recently in a unit with worst representation)

Though the issue of targets, rewards and penalties are not strange in the corporate world, but the way it is done in Globacom shows the company lacks standard corporate ethics and also shows the kind of people running the company. What do you expect when the headships are full of people that lacks innovations with unintelligent and archaic ideas, and pros in deceiving the owner with evil and corrupt ideas and recommendations.

Take for example in sales: Have they ever wondered why revenue is dropping..? Several factors to the best of my knowledge can be the cause: viz: lack of strategic product pricing by Marketting, ridiculously bad promos (Marketting not affected by 70-30), No product visibilities by Marcoms (Marcoms not affected by 70-30),, poor network by Technical mainly due to Power issue caused by companies owned by some Known Ogas at the top (the Technical Ogas are not affected by 70-30.. with their fat salaries... They tactically exclude themselves when they are the major problem the unit is facing), failure of Legal to effect prompt processing of rent renewal,
, and the de-motivations caused by the 70-30 itself, employment of some incompetent so-called expartriates that slows things down, .. and many many more....
Why is it that the company decided to adopt that for us at Sales department, when the overall control never lies in our hands alone... Even if you decide to tie us to the stake and point a double barrel
gun at them, no way any magic can be done...

The company will continue to miss out the Billions ( to a much ethically organised MTN, Etisalat and Airtel.. please note that they are light-years organised and structured than Glo) if the present crops of deceptive advisers/ so-called unit heads are not flushed out of the system.

This is to say, the growth of the company like any other company is in the hands of all staff....
And most recently, this 70-30 was deeply introduced to Technical (no information passed to affected staff before implementation ...just an arbitrary and sudden implementation with a lot left with no money to at least eat as they have taken loans far more than the 70percent paid)
.. I think with this, it has shown that the company has really missed the point further gravely.
It has shown to finally confirm that the company is heading for total collapse.. The company is now like a proverbial dog that will never hear the call of the hunter..
Globacom, for goodness sake is a core Technical company.. Rather than motivating those responsible for providing the service which the company sells, the company chose
to de-motivate them further... serious abandonement of remunerations/salary review plans at least for those promoted from Engineers to Managers in some units (e.g from fieldengineers to State technical Head, from RTH to DTH, Engineers to Managers in other units)
Most of them are earning as little as 4 Millio per annum after several years with decade long experience.. with the 70-30; they are one of the most
poorly paid staff in Technical... Meaning Promotion in Globacom, means poorer salary, punishment and extreme psychological stress..
Next time you hear that you are promoted , it means you have done something wrong and you need to be punished..

From information gathered over the years, a major cause of techical glitches which some staff are being penalised for are caused by the activities of the Power contractors
which are mainly owned by some of the Ogas(unfortunately they are not affected by the 70-30).. The Ogas are the one that smiles to the bank every now and then , thanks
to the various kick-backs they collect from the various contractors. The Power Contractors never respect those being penalised, because they all fully understand the system, seeing the STH/ DTH for example as toothless poor bull-dogs.
All requests for deductions were never implemented ( this is an issue that requires in-depth investigations).. I wonder what is the work of the recently employed so-called expartriates employed to take charge of Regional Power issues, with them not part of the 70-30!!!
It is no longer news that some crops of Ogas at the top decided to send a memo to finance for an evil-crime against some poorly paid staff for their monthly salary to be messed up in the name of 70-30 while not carrying HR along...
Imagine that kind of lawlessness in a company like Globacom where HR only exist somehow. If this truely happens, i expect the ownsership to purge out all parties involved..
Remarkable growth in the system lies in the hand of those that are being oppressed and made to suffer for the gross cluelessness of the so-called
Ogas that mostly lacks innovative ideas... Most are generally intereseted in the huge remunerations without doing anything.. always expecting the usual largesse from
Mr. Chairman... They are Masters in telling the ownsership what he wants to hear..

What is happening at Glo is akin to "President Jonathan blaming the incessant bombings by Boko Haram in the North and endemic Corruption in the country to gross incompetence of a ward councillor in my Arochukwu LGA"....
I am sure the Children of Dr. Adenuga will not be happy with all that is going on in the company.... But they themselves are helpless.
So, who are we the poor Nigerians working at Glo?

May God enable the owner to realise all these and make amendments before it will be too late.
Adenuga should (as it is usually said), pretend as if he is dead and see what will become of Globacom for example... Immediately what you will see will
be massive looting, stealing and everyone scrambling for whatever they can lay their hands on.. This is a company that totally lacks records in all ramifications..
number of staff, position/responsibililty, assets, and so on... The same people that usually gives him those evil advise are the one that have in one way or the other positioned billion in assets and cash for immediate diversion.. the company was established not to exist after the bull himself.. What will now become of his
smart, intelligent children and other close family members ( Paddy, Bella, Abimbola , etal)... It will now be a story of Once upon a company, a business mogul in a lawless nation full of impunity bla bla bla...................... No Budgetary plans at Glo.. No wonder things are arbitrarily done depending on the mood of the
Chairman... delay in paying rent, withholding staff salaries, things are generally upside down etc...

It is a standard practice in Glo to see where a distant subordinate is earning far more than their Oga.. The same oga will be the one having sleepless nights,
messed up with 70-30 and threatened in one way or the other.... It never pays to be loyal... You can decide to abandon your job, resign to another company and re-package yorself back to the company with multiplied salary pay package.. The loyal ones that remains in the system doing their job are usually made to remain on the same pay if not forever.. In summary, it never pays to stay too long at Glo..Glo dont deserve loyalty.. Plan for your exit...
one of the greatest crime against poor Nigerian employees is the recent 2 months suspension of some staff of Rollout department..
All are being made to suffer for offence allegedly committed by 1 staff in a different state (they are working differently reporting to different persons)...
with the way the company is being run baffles a lot of people in the corporate world, wondering how someone in his lifetime will run a company like this.

Definitely, may be he does not want the company to succeed him.. No wonder some of his children find it difficult to stay long at Globacom..
At a period when most workers are happy, Globacom decided to make a mystery of their staff by making sure the evil 70-30 percent salary is maintained. What an evil, most callous and wicked way.. Families are smiling everywhere, Glo staffs are famishing away.

I pray the whole country and world see the uselessness of working in a company like Globacom.

May God forgive the evil ones messing up hapless Nigerians Professional in Glo..

May the lord see us through IJN Amen.

I should not at all be surprised by this post.

I always told people I don't expect much from Globacom.

I know of a lot of people. Sharp guys, who used to work for glo and left. If I tell their horror stories ..........................

Even when things were hard for me, I told myself I dare not enter Glo. I will die!! Period!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by ocelot2006(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
moufan: if globacom is supposedly 'broke' then where the h.ell are they getting the money lavished on all these celebrities.

Globacom is not broke. It's funds are simply mismanaged. Imagine a coy that pays millions to celebrities who don't do jack for the coy, yet staff members are yet to enjoy any salary increment after so many years stagnating on a single position/level. In the technical dept (Access in this case), state floats are not released on time, if at all. And STHs, FSMs, and BSS-Tx Engrs are forced to use their own paltry salaries to fund official operations in their respective states (Hilux repairs, fuelling, purchase of tools) with no hope of a refund from the coy.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by cuteboy2: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
I feel for u. To celebrate Christmas in an empty stomach is not a joke. And children 2nd term school fees are due this January.

Take heart, dust up your CV, and begin to market yourself . Employers do not respect staff who are so loyal, they are willing to work for free. They will think you have no choice. Just leave the place.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by bily(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
if glo is so bad, how come the are no browsing cheats? grin cheesy one would expect it to be very porous. this means they are at least doing something right tongue

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Simonet: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
I have always said:

The corporate governance culture in Nigeria is derived from our Political leadership system, so corporate organizations own and run by Nigerians are likely to fail eventually or perform sub optimally at best.This would especially be true for technology based companies!!

A technology based company needs a very disciplined and sincere management system. This is on order to come out with a consistently good product and service, particularly when dealing with competition.

The decision of the Obasanjo regime to give Globacom the 2nd National Carrier License was 10 own goals in 20 minutes against Nigeria. It was a disastrous decision! angry That license should have gone to a company with a solid managerial structure for technology business like MTN, with the proviso that they setup a new organization with more than 50% Nigerian ownership but with a shareholding limit per investor, preferably a PLC. That way, Nigerians would enjoy a strong 2nd (actually only) national career that is properly run and sharing profits equitably with Nigerians!
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Simonet: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
MTN is not perfect. Operating in the Nigerian system allows them to get away with things they can't attempt elsewhere, but at least, they run their company in accordance with Global best practices, that is why they have been able to expand, even into Europe, using the stupendous money they made in Nigeria.

Globacom attracted Nigerian youths by offering them ridiculous salaries which they could never sustain particularly considering their managerial limitations. They just did this to deceive the entrants only to later show them true colour (like our op here probably!)

I don't know about now, but at a time it was one employed Indian GM reporting to 3 directors who are all Adenuga family members! How does the GM stand his ground in such a scenario? shocked

That you have sent your son to some elite school abroad does not make him the best candidate for Executive Director!!! embarassed
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by otokx(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP made mistake
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by NaijaNaWaa: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
One man business is one man business, PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Simonet: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
I'm sorry, but the ownership of Globacom is at the root of the problem. Nigerians know how to pretend and be sycophants if you compel them.

I know of one Head of Marketing who was sacked and employed seven times by Glo!

We have a 2nd national career that is still operating only Gsm services and average internet almost 10 years after getting the license. Despite this license that should give them a huge advantage, they are lagging behind even younger competition (Etisalat).
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by cuteboy2: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP : On the flip side, try and hide your identify because with this rambling and poor grammar, it will be hard to convince another employer to take u.

If your CV is structured like this, the HR chaps will just bin it.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by abacusCm(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP how much did average staff of glo earn on monthly basis?
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
rimms: @OP.

omg! I think I related to what OP and who ever post this comment are saying ... Hmmm now I know, we have a big problem in this country!
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Decryptor: What do you expect from a company solely run by "Yinkas" and "Kunles"?
Abeg...next tori

i thought as much,these people are not prudent resource managers atollll.
Check out what they did to Leventis,NPA,NigeriaAirways,Kingsway Stores,UAC etc.

They like sourrounding business with relatives and tribesmen.
Imagine Glo is running one the most expensive ads in africa yet non of my relation,friends,collagues even enemies is using Glo.

Glo is dying slowly but the foulmouthed peepz keep telling us that things are ok,its very unfortunate.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its a pity if all these are true. Having worked in a Nigerian corporate environment for 5years, i dont expect less. Such corporate actions and inactions as listed above brought down big banks like Oceanic bank.

I will advice you to go learn a trade and develop a business mind to start up your own business. I got tired of the corporate prison and started my own business. I am very glad i did. Satisfaction comes from being your own boss.

Business is for anyone that has decided to succeed in it. So take the bull by the horn. Those ogas you think are eating up the system you belong to will lose their jobs when their time is up and seek your knowledge and help to set themselves up. Dont belong to a sinking boat.

On the outside, i perceive Glo as the worst network provider in Nigeria because i have all their SIMs.. Very poor and eratic calls and data connection...
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Tinyemeka(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
boofydon: Dis is damn long man! Guess you didn't attend the English class when they taught SUMMARY
Thunder fire you!!!
Jobless buffoon. angry
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by kamez(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=begwong]Op,erhm after reading this your epistle, give us Glo free browsing cheat,make we help you deal with this coy nah![/

Still LMAO after reading dis comment. Bros walahi u be clown.. But I support ur idea sha.. Free browsing cheat make we help u cheat glo on ur behalf
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Naijamericana: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
"You should start a mobile phone business cuz things aint gonna change son."
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Guy you are very correct, Globacomm is not a place where one prays to work, its like hell, i had an opportunity training their engrs in many states of the country, they all complain massively, something should be done on time before its too late, salary very low, they even reduces your salary whenever there are base station down time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) / Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / 70 Best Out Of Office Messages That Always Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.