Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... (39060 Views)

Rumble In Mike Adenuga’s Globacom / Globacom Staff Resignation Mail / To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by InvertedHammer: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
OmoOlopeAmama:

As a former close insider and staff, i really understand and feel the pain of the OP....

The system knows when to hit at you loyal staff; they start the evil scheme during the period of merry so that you can be sad. What a way of the devil!!!!!

/

I just want to apologize for laughing at the bolded

\
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by cuteboy2: 5:32am On Jan 06, 2014
pDude: Same ol' shyt. Nigeria is a sunken ship. Better get visa to Gabon or Zambia.

Sorry I have to rebutt. Nigeria IS NOT A SUNKEN SHIP. I know Gabon (banana republic) & Zambia, neither is Eldorado undecided
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by cuteboy2: 5:49am On Jan 06, 2014
invisikay: Most readers on this thread cannot appreciate what the OP is saying for many reasons, some think that earning 4m is good enough for him why is he complaining. ? Bla bla but the truth is that when you are on 4m and somebody wakes up and says you only get 2.7m now and the other 1.3 is based on performance then you will understand ...and when the OP says the seventy percent is all spent. See consider yourself as you are now whatever you earn monthly after paying the bills do you always have 30 percent remaining every month?

Before you say he is not managing well the truth is that that is not specified in his initial employment letter.

The truth of Globacom will eventually come out,, by the way I am a former employee.

Let me give you some facts

Globacom is where....

You spend 5 years of your career and never get to attend one training as in 1
You compute KPi monthly for 5 years and that KPI is not used for anything for once
subordinates can earn more that superiors
You get an offer to work as an expertriate in Ghana and suffer for it.
You get two consecutive promotions without any increase

The core of the problem of Globacom is HR issues and all these because they have no single regard for the human life. And they don't understand that staff are human beings who want to feel movement, experience attachment to your workplace, see integrity displayed by employers. I can assure you that staff dissatisfaction in glo will be about 90% with another 5%who are too fearful to say they are dissatisfied. Tell me is this how to run a company. Does this not have an effect on profitability. ?

Eventually it will, Let me go to adenuga, let him go and learn from his mate dangote on how to run a company....I am not sure that are averagely dangote pays as much as adenuga to his staff but better welfare. And the company is run with openness and not shrouded in darkness as in glo. We all can see what dangote has done for himself.

Let me give you an example of the corporate darkness in glo.

When you are employed you are employed by a company let's vixen ventures, saber nigeria enterprises ,contact services enterprises or manpower limited, and so to say outsourced to Globacom (no body that I know actually have glo letter of employment). When the time for confirmation comes you see the ritual (not sure whether the ritual still happens) you are told to resign from let's say saber nigeria enterprises..and you are wondering why Resign? The HR guys tells you to sign as fast as possible once you sign you are given three letters one letter of employment from a new umbrella ventures limited backdated to your initial employment date. Another letter of confirmation by umbrella ventures and a letter of deployment to Globacom. Please note this is not for some so called contract staff this is the way it was done for me the so called Glo full staff. You leave the confirmation session more confused about your identity as a staff.

@OP the truth is you have to get out of Babylon but do not be hasty. Plan your way out... settle debts....Readjust life ...be ready to take less pay in a company that offers less pay but better working environment.

Because Babylon the great will surely fall.

Bro, I feel for u. But on a lighter note, there must be something about glo employees and grammar. undecided undecided

Just saying
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by cuteboy2: 6:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Cupid4: the remote cause of GLO dwindling sales is poor seevice delivery, sometimes i do ask myself who h*ell is dia marketing manager? When other service providers were busy expanding their service and ntwk coverages, GLO was busy doling out *unproductive* millions out all in d name of PROMO, winning a million naira frm glo doesnt guarantee my loyalty to them so far i dnt get gud service from them, they hv comparative and sentimental advantage over others being an indigenous company but failed to take d chance, service delivery and gud ntwk coverage is d key which YELLO has been abu to leverage on odawise dey wud hv been bk to Mandela's country

Na bro & sis company na.

Their marketing director must be a born gambler. They're practically a kalo-kalo company. Last 2 years they chopped so much of my money on fake promo, texting YES, and giving me millions of useless points.
Ol' boy, when d scales fell from my eyes I yanked d bloody sim 4rm my phone.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by cuteboy2: 6:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Lanspower:
Why dont you keep quiet if you've got nothing meaningful to contribute to the thread? Oh you think your English is better? The bolded explains why you should please for heaven sake go back to elementary English class

Plz correkt d inglis mista Jonz.

* waiting *
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Shwarz: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2014
I think you are a very silly slowpoke who probably grew up being stupid... y d big fonts, y d stupid silly questions,n must u open ur hell hole of a mouth n comment... grow up fool n up ur mentality... n i think ur a short person too...
packman: [size=30pt]WHAT

OK I HAVE READ IT

BUT I HAVE SOME QUESTION FOR THE OP

1. ARE YOU STILL A STAFF OF GLO

2. AND IF YOU ARE A STAFF WHATS YOUR REASON FOR YOUR COMPLAIN (70 - 30)

3. WHAT DO YOU GET TO GAIN FROM ALL YOUR WRITE UP....

4. WHY TRYING TO PATRONIZE HIS CHILDREN

5. WHO ARE THIS OGA ON TOP

6. AND WHY TAKING ALL THE STRESS TO WRITE A (70 -30) PAYMENT MODE

7. TRY CALCULATING 4M PER ANNUM

8. HOW MUCH DO YOU STILL EARN +(70 - 30)

PLEASE I STILL HAVE MORE UPON MORE QUESTION TO ASK BUT PLEASE FINISH ANSWERING THIS ONE

AND I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY NIGERIAN ARE ALWAYS NIGERIAN'S[/size]
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by krixik(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2014
He is not bothered. With the death of NITEL his company is the only surviving national carrier and that's where he makes his money. If he shuts down Globacom me and you will be in hot soup. So don't talk too much.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
krixik: He is not bothered. With the death of NITEL his company is the only surviving national carrier and that's where he makes his money. If he shuts down Globacom me and you will be in hot soup. So don't talk too much.

True talk. All other networks pay to glo for using their international gateway. If only another indigenous big boy can get the mobile comm license, I'm sure he would pay better attention to his runs...ofcourse, that dream won't see the
light of day while some folks are still living sad

Btw, it's surprising that seun allowed this story to hit his pages considering The Bull doesn't like this kind of publicity...abi formal introduction hasn't been made yet? 2014 is surely your year of big bucks oga seun wink
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Goldman360: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2014
The essence of motivation as an instrument to enhance productivity in public sector organization has occupied the mind of scholars since the early centuries. According to Steers and Porter (1975), work motivation is a condition

http://www.scharticles.com/effect-motivation-productivity-public-sector/

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by houseoftuition: 1:23am On Aug 28, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.