Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Gals And Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals And Jealousy (508 Views)

Don't Let Envy And Jealousy Destroy You / How To Deal With Envy And Jealousy In Relationships / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals And Jealousy by jessejoe0147(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2013
Season greetings nairalander!I and my galfrnd dnt live in the same city! So yesterday I took my only sister and my cousins out which I told her! She den called me and was rantin and quarelling that am with another gal, I tried xplainin I got fed up and hanged up!she den gave her frnd my num to call so her stupid friend now called and was actin like she knew me and told me to come and take her out !I laffed cos I knew it was d handiwork of my galfrnd!I got so angry jus for dat action! Am really fed up wid all dis I wanna quit! Please I need ur advice!!
Re: Gals And Jealousy by kizolala(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Lyk seriously u want advice?
Bt u re supposed to know dats in their feebled nature to be jealous.
Bt it might also mean a gud tin sha
Re: Gals And Jealousy by Enegod(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2013
after nyashing her you are now fed up..huh angry
Re: Gals And Jealousy by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Just that, makes you want to quit?
SMH, some people dont deserve to be in rship.
Why dont you talk things out with her? Tell her those actions she do that you dont think are right?

(1) (Reply)

close / A Nairaland Babe Letter To Father Christmas!!! / The Time In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.