Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? (851 Views)

Let's Be Truthful... "Photo" / Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by sweetestguy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
You're in a compromising situation with him/her,and u actually like the person,,,and ure even feeling a bit Hot,,will u cheat? And den he/she makes the first move
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by Drdaps(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hell no i wont.
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by crackhaus: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
In a compromising situation..with someone I already like..feeling 'hot'?

Of course I'll have sex with her!

Which is why such situations should be avoided...
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by sweetestguy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
crackhaus: In a compromising situation..with someone I already like..feeling 'hot'?

Of course I'll have sex with her!

Which is why such situations should be avoided...
luv ur honesty
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by vickyO(f): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Cheating is tantamount to stabbing your spouse.
No matter how compromising the situation may be, it's never advisable to lose control.
Self-control is a virtue everyone should possess.

And lastly
No, I will not.
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by sweetestguy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO: Cheating is tantamount to stabbing your spouse.
No matter how compromising the situation may be, it's never advisable to lose control.
Self-control is a virtue everyone should possess.

And lastly
No, I will not.
gud
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by Heineken(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
If I like the girl,I will definitely do it. Its not easy pretending u knw...
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by MrCork: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
. .bein a plaYa in the game..I only cheated 6 times this month angry
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by olisa143(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
I will of course... See me see wahala, no time oo angry
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by skyscraperTM(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yeah, I've been shitting with my yansh since when I was born. Also, I used to cheat when I was in secondary school. So, why won't I cheat in a relationship?

In other news, she jilted me on christmas day. https://www.nairaland.com/1569221/she-jilted-me-christmas-day
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by sweetestguy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
. .bein a plaYa in the game..I only cheated 6 times this month angry
corky which wing u de play
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by sweetestguy(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Let's Be Truthful: If The Opportunity Comes,will You Cheat? by jennyphrisel(f): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
NAH

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Get Happy In 10 Minutes / A Lady Trap In Marriage / Can A Girl Be Friendzoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.