Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Diary Of A Drama Queen! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Drama Queen! (2054 Views)

Poll: Do you Keep diaries?

Yes: 46% (6 votes)
No: 53% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Dating/marrying An Amazing Guy Who Has A Daughter -&baby Mama Drama Included! / Simple Sure Signs You're Dating A Drama King. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Drama Queen! by DeepZone: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2008
Ladies, I know a lot of you love to write stuff. Secret things about our lives and it's usually filled with romantic ordeals that is reloaded daily/weekly.

1)Assuming you have a secret diary where you wrote something about your man that is not exactly nice especially something sexual and he somehow snoops around when you were not there, finds and reads it. Will you apologize if he brings it up or will you explode like the world trade on him for going through your secret stuff?

2) Why do most women keep diaries in the first place? Isn't that a recipe for hanging yourself later in life especially whenever an enemy gets hold of it?

Guys,
Will you in your lifetime attempt to read your girl's/wife's diary knowing full well that most women write down too much information there? If you do read it eventually and see things like, he's lazy/bad in bed, will you secretly work on improvement or will you confront her knowing full well that what you did was illegal?
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by Viante(f): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2008
Its definitely a recipe for hangment.

All these secrets abeg
why the burden, its not worth it

i have tried to keep diaries countless times

it doesnt work, i get bored
My blog sef, its barely alive undecided undecided undecided

I wont apologize if he sees it, neither will i explode on him about going through my stuff
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by DeepZone: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2008
Its definitely a recipe for hangment.

All these secrets abeg
why the burden, its not worth it

i have tried to keep diaries countless times

it doesnt work, i get bored
My blog sef, its barely alive Undecided Undecided Undecided

I wont apologize if he sees it, neither will i explode on him about going through my stuff
I've never kept a diary in my life but if I ever do, every information there will surely be written in codes and no man born by a woman can ever decode it.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by MrCrackles(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2008
DeepZone:

Guys,
Will you in your lifetime attempt to read your girl's/wife's diary knowing full well that most women write down too much information there? If you do read it eventually and see things like, he's lazy/bad in bed, will you secretly work on improvement or will you confront her knowing full well that what you did was illegal?

wetin concern me with woman diary?
na so i jobless reach, nah, not me!
better things to do with my woman than read her diary and besides, it would prolly be boring anyway, because most women are!
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by DeepZone: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2008
better things to do with my woman than read her diary and besides, it would prolly be boring anyway, because most women are!

If we are boring, what are you doing chasing us around unless you find your fellow men exciting, you know? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by AloyEmeka9: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2008
Women sabi keep diary well well but i will not in any case tamper with it although the temptation may be there and I'm not guaranteeing this statement. It's advisable to write some unpleasant information there in codes and also remember to hide it effectively.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by Viante(f): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2008
@Deepzone,

Exactly. if i have to write it down, only me should be able to read it

abi? why is it a secret.

I dont blame the man that reads a womans "secret" diary
if it was so secret, what was it doing hanging all out
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by MrCrackles(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2008
DeepZone:

If we are boring, what are you doing chasing us around unless you find your fellow men exciting, you know? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

i don't find fellow men exciting!

what i am saying is i can tolerate women's boredom to an extent! smiley

dem boring doesnt mean i have a major issue wit it, the message is simple-wat is in the diary would prolly be boring so not worth my while!
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by AloyEmeka9: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2008
them boring doesnt mean i have a major issue wit it, the message is simple-what is in the diary would prolly be boring so not worth my while!

Good boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by AloyEmeka9: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2008
Exactly. if i have to write it down, only me should be able to read it

E.g 1:
If Ikechi was bad in bed, you write it like this:
Iyk drove so fast today that the road safety gave him a ticket for running @ 120km/h. grin grin grin

E.g 2:

If Munachi was so good in bed, you write it like this:

Muna drove me home so late that mom was screaming and almost ran hay wire. grin grin grin grin
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by annmarien(f): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2008
don't keep a diary.personally see it as a bad idea. i keep a journal which is kinda boring and is readable by friends and family. no bad secretive things i dont want someone finding out is written there. do it mostly for fun. its nice reliving your past events when you go through it. u make reverence practically. wink
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by iice(f): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2008
I keep a diary. I write once in a blue moon in it but yeah, if i wrote something down not flattering about him, he wouldn't be surprised coz he would have already heard it from my mouth from day one.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by onyinye2(f): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2008
Yeah i keep a diary but it is actually poems and short stories. I have had since i was like 15. But i keep it in a very secure and isolated place. And if my boyfriend ever read it, so help him God.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by sistawoman: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2008
I keep a diary and I have told my husband that he should never read it. He has agreed/promised to never ever read it. My diary is the one place where i am absolutely true to my feelings, my thoughts and myself.

I tell no lies to my diary and hide nothing from it. My husband has instructions that at my death my diaries are to be burnt. I dont want my children to get a hold of them.

It is nice to sometimes go back and reflect on past events and see how i have grown or not grown in my thinking and the decisons i keep making over and over again.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by MrCrackles(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2008
sistawoman:

I keep a diary and I have told my husband that he should never read it. He has agreed/promised to never ever read it. My diary is the one place where i am absolutely true to my feelings, my thoughts and myself.

I tell no lies to my diary and hide nothing from it. My husband has instructions that at my death my diaries are to be burnt. I don't want my children to get a hold of them.

It is nice to sometimes go back and reflect on past events and see how i have grown or not grown in my thinking and the decisons i keep making over and over again.

shocked
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by steaming(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2008
Seriously i didnt know Gals keep diaries. I thought it was something we did back then in colleges/secondary school.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by Viante(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2008
Dont you just love it when some people fool themselves
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2008
I tried keeping a diary, but that was when I was 10. Got bored of writting in it undecided
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by DeepZone: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2008
. My husband has instructions that at my death my diaries are to be burnt. I don't want my children to get a hold of them.

What if your husband dies before you or your children get to teenage age because they'll surely see and read it even if you hid it in hell.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by sistawoman: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2008
DeepZone:

What if your husband dies before you or your children get to teenage age because they'll surely see and read it even if you hid it in hell.

There are two other people that have instructions on what to do.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by Uche2nna(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ siatawoman

Why keep a diary in the first place when at the end it is gonna end up being burnt undecided
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by sistawoman: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ siatawoman

Why keep a diary in the first place when at the end it is going to end up being burnt undecided

sistawoman:

Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by Uche2nna(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2008
Then maybe it is no longer a diary undecided Why dont u just call it a log?
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by powderPink(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2008
I have a diary , have kept one since I could write. Only started keeping my diaries since i was 13 though , i used to write all sorts and my crushes etc until my dad decided to take me for deliverance one Friday night.  I wondered why ? and what? was happening. Only to discover he found my diary and read how i was in love with my friend etc. anyway the deliverance did not work lol. Since that day i devised my own language or code and have used it ever since. Diaries are therapeutic for me, i get to off load all the crap and let my creative juices flow in words. I don't think i would care if anyone finds my diary once i have left home cause then i will be answerable to no one and if i had a snooping partner then that just shows the relationship lacks trust.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by DeepZone: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2008
I have a diary , have kept one since I could write. Only started keeping my diaries since i was 13 though , [b]i used to write all sorts and my crushes etc until my dad decided to take me for deliverance one Friday night. I wondered why[/b] ? and what? was happening. Only to discover he found my diary and read how i was in love with my friend etc. anyway the deliverance did not work lol. Since that day i devised my own language or code and have used it ever since. Diaries are therapeutic for me, i get to off load all the crap and let my creative juices flow in words. I don't think i would care if anyone finds my diary once i have left home cause then i will be answerable to no one and if i had a snooping partner then that just shows the relationship lacks trust.

Roflmao; wetin i no go see for nairaland?
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by powderPink(f): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2008
hmmm glad you are easily excited, happy to have tickled your funny bones undecided
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by DeepZone: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2008
hmmm Huh glad you are easily excited, happy to have tickled your funny bones

I don die for laughter here. I can imagine his thoughts when he read your diary because all along, he thought you were a virgin.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by onyinye2(f): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2008
DeepZone:

I don die for laughter here. I can imagine his thoughts when he read your diary because all along, he thought you were a virgin.
Oh gawd that would just be the ultimate situation. Thank goodness i keep my notebook in the most secure and isolated place a person could find.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by powderPink(f): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2008
DeepZone:

hey hey steady on! i said i wrote about my crushes, not sexcapades. I was and still am a virgin, well in the sense you know it.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by sistawoman: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2008
Uche2nna:

Then maybe it is no longer a diary undecided Why don't u just call it a log?

I guess it could be called a log.  It contains my secerts, my thoughts, my poems, my tears, my fears.  I often go to it to work out a problem.  I go to it to release my problems.  I find that after i journel I feel alot better.  It is a place for me to put all that jumbled mess that is in my head down on paper.

it really is funny to see how i have grown and how my thought pattern has changed over the years.  How i thought so and so was the one only to read forward a few months and read me cussing them out.  Life is forever changing and i really dont want my children to get it.  I would not care if my husband read it but I never ever want my children to read it.

I dont hide it, in fact it sits on my computer table in my bedroom, or on the nightstand next to my bed.  If my husband read it i would be disappointed but i would tell him he should just deal with what he read since he promised to never read it.

Maybe my feelings will change regarding my diary/log/journel as I get older but right now I want them burned to ashes when i pass away.
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2008
I keep a diary but my feelings are often written as disorganized songs, poems or essays. So the reader should be sure of getting confused.

@ topic

Don't invade my privacy, please
Re: Diary Of A Drama Queen! by onyinye2(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2008
You got that right stillwater wink I swear so help you if you read my notebook. I have had it since i was 15 and it has stories, poems, drawings, passages, proverbs, i guess a little bit of everything. But if anyone tried to read it, for one thing it is quite are hard to read and confusing, and two not even the freaking FBI would be able to find it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Parents Always Against Their Sons Marrying Ijebu Ladies ? / What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust / I'm Not That Kind Of Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.