Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? (12249 Views)

10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Photo: See The Funniest And Most Common Lie In Naija Lol / Download Video : Elenu - Nigeria Police VS British Police (AY Live N London 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by sowprice(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Vessi: The 'I am new to nland, can i just get likes for nothing?' crew.
sorry go 2 d next street
no lyks available ryt now or u can com bk later
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by LajaLaba: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin grin
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Cubeet: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
the gay.na crew
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Tolzeal(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
#EpainMe ooo Crew ........

You Guys Should be looking Forward To that ...
We Will Be available To Sky rocket By January....
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Youngtekkey(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
end time crew, what is this one saying crew and the go and die crew wink
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by kennypoka2(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
The Hmmm crew by the madam in charge. Miss Hmmm of Nairaland. miss Martha crew
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by gramci: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
"Okada stop me here" crew grin
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by sowprice(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Youngtekkey: end time crew, what is this one saying crew and the go and die crew wink
**★end tym comen†
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by wonlasewonimi: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
The blogging crew...click this link to read more crew.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Daniel2802(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
The "Look son there is a useless post up" crew.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by flyingdutchman(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
OPEN LETTER CREW
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Truckpusher(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
crap sad
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Sunymoore(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
I was here crew
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
The list is incomplete with Mr Olodo. The man is a one-man crew and he is VERY annoying angry
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Bossontop(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
d deraillers crew
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by sweetestguy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
D "rate my pics crew"
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
'Today is my birthday' crew.

Like seriously, every day is your birthday?
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by chucky234(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
what is this one saying sef.....
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Frankenstein: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by sweetestguy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
D "crushers" crew
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Source or Stew :- When you give out an
information without providing the source, a
typical nairalander will just type 'Source' and
veteran nairalander will simply put 'Stew'. You
might not understand if you are new on
Nairaland.
End Time Tinz :- Even when a pin drops, a
nairalander will not hesitate to say it is a sign of
end time owing to the fact that everything is
now link to end time which is practically not so.
So when ever you see 'end time tinz' on NL
don't think its for real, its just a joke.
FTC :- First to comment on a topic.
NL :- acronym for Nairaland.
Nairalander :- A member of nairaland is called
nairalander.
FP :-Front page.
FP Tinz :- When a topic is on the front page, its
refers to as FP Tinz which means Front Page
Things.
Seun :- The owner of nairaland is Seun, so
when dey mention Seun on nairaland like a
god you should know he's the owner of this
site.
Sexkillz :- The most famous Moderator on
nairaland.
Mod :- Which means 'Moderator' are those in
charge of various sections on nairaland, they
coordinate it and lay ban on people who flout
instructions.
Yuzedo :- In my own personal view, he's the
most famous nairalander.
'Like' button :- Is a button which u click to
appreciate a topic or post.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by bhidex007: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
tongue Abeg make una no vex,my Name na Mr Olodo 1 man Mopol.
End time tinz crew
Deportation saga E-war was the greatest episode this year.an̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ 4get fani kayode an̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ Bianca
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Bossontop(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
not 4geting d "wait lemme consult ifa crew"
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by ChiSun27(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
The "in Yuzedo's voice crew"

This crew annoys me like mad.

You will see them when a celebrity is overhyped especially the female folks.

They be like:

In yuzedo's voice....we give up.

They shud be banned I beg.
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by cold(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
The Catholics vs the Pentecostals vs the Pagan crew
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by kayojosephy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
bknight: The-read-but-never-comment crew!

These people register alright, but their profile is scant of information. Sex,Location,Posts, Personal Text, Signature, YIM, Twitter are all not filled. They r always online but funny, they never comment on any thread or probably make 1 comment in 3months or more. lipsrsealed

#detectiveBKnight. cool
some dat just keep checking people's profiles and following guys with female profile pics thinking dey are girls...
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by stevolinkon40: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
thisisayus: Source or Stew :- When you give out an
information without providing the source, a
typical nairalander will just type 'Source' and
veteran nairalander will simply put 'Stew'. You
might not understand if you are new on
Nairaland.
End Time Tinz :- Even when a pin drops, a
nairalander will not hesitate to say it is a sign of
end time owing to the fact that everything is
now link to end time which is practically not so.
So when ever you see 'end time tinz' on NL
don't think its for real, its just a joke.
FTC :- First to comment on a topic.
NL :- acronym for Nairaland.
Nairalander :- A member of nairaland is called
nairalander.
FP :-Front page.
FP Tinz :- When a topic is on the front page, its
refers to as FP Tinz which means Front Page
Things.
Seun :- The owner of nairaland is Seun, so
when dey mention Seun on nairaland like a
god you should know he's the owner of this
site.
Sexkillz :- The most famous Moderator on
nairaland.
Mod :- Which means 'Moderator' are those in
charge of various sections on nairaland, they
coordinate it and lay ban on people who flout
instructions.
Yuzedo :- In my own personal view, he's the
most famous nairalander.
'Like' button :- Is a button which u click to
appreciate a topic or post.
what of OP? I know its used for someone who starts a thread but whats d meaning
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Zammydagreat(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
The "mtk device crew"
Re: Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? by Alexgeneration(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Etumgbe: What of the 'end time things' crew?
This crew was really strong,they sailed to many thread with their 'ETT'. I really missed them.I was one of the crew members though I repented and became civil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To My Extra Large Girlfriend / THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] / Best Don't Leave Me Challenge Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.