Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. (41521 Views)

The Man And The Cross / Cross River And Ssce Fraud: My Nysc Experience / The Head And The Tail’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2014
benedictilemona: D dreaam he had z nw hapenin....luvin dis story,mehn ur ar gifted.......roy tel dem mak dem giv me my seat b4 hmmmmmm wetin hapun 1254 go hapun oooo
Wetin happen for 1254? Dat na 800years ago o, abi u bevampire? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2014
booqee: if u read novels a lot you'd know dat the post dont av to be connected. its part of the twist and turns. let's be patient and we'll see how the story will unfold
Thanks
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2014
Stånd: Hmmmn..Chuks the greater..well done oh! Thanks for the update Royver..still as captivating as ever.
Happy Sunday to u stand smiley
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by benedictilemona(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Roy u no knw say me. i pas chuks 4 power
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by benedictilemona(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Roy u no knw say me. i pas chuks 4 power......mor updates
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by TheSoothSayer(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hello boss, this is a nice piece. Well done.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by ministerblessed: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
JumaiM:
I'm also inluv wif Royver. Hope u dont mind sharing sis? sad. Royver, will also follow u to d end... take me as I am plsss[ :-
no problem Jumia,I av a large heart
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by ministerblessed: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmm! Am beginning 2 imagine wot will happen next,e be like say na now tory just start. 1ce again my ROYVER has done it again!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by plainmirror(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Royver the 'I see things others don't' crooner is at it again.
Happy new year sire
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Cestmoi1(f): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmmm....things dey sele.thanks for the update.....lovely.

2 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by princesa(f): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Waiting to exhale...
Exhaled smiley

1 Like

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by spicyuzo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wow....

This is the reason why i always have a fulfilled day
More dosage pleasssss
.keep up the good work
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Bagayouche: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Waoh, nice story line and educative. I don't comment on stories but I was forced to commrnt on this.but please faster cus am guessing this would be a long story.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Megaflex(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tanks 4 d update; We need more
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Nmeri17: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Royver:

"You must be Mr Chukwudi?" She said in that voice I had come to know so well. I thought I had answered but apparently I didn't because she repeated the question.

"Sir? Are you Mr Chukwudi?"

I smiled at her and wondered what she was talking about. Then my brain started functioning again.

"Yes I am!" I almost shouted. "Please call me Chuks. All my friends do."

She looked at me for a few seconds and her face registered some puzzlement, like she was realizing something. Then she smiled again and I lost consciousness for a nano-second.

"Pleased to meet you. My name is Jenny. Please join us in the car, let's take you to our firm." And she turned and walked elegantly back to the car.

this part really got me laughing so hard grin
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Eray(f): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Thrilling is d word!! Jst can't get enough of dis story. More ink to ur pen. Anticipating ur next update

2 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by johniho1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
i just keep enjoying it bruv grin just following....
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by felipemadero(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hehehe...wat more can i say?
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Diznie(f): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2014
Luvin dis story
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by mbapelvis: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Mr. Roy! You are rolling again. Greetings from Dschang, Cameroon. May the Lord be with you.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Therock5555(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Phew i finally caught up, hav been reading from I see things others do not see since morning. Bros ur work is breathtaking, i even had to quickly update my thread and rush back. Thumbs up sir.

I think u and Frank 3:16 should do collabogrin

Ehen abeg any xtra babe for me
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by janetDurling(f): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Welcome dear.................can u remember me
The rock5555: Phew i finally caught up, hav been reading from I see things others do not see since morning. Bros ur work is breathtaking, i even had to quickly update my thread and rush back. Thumbs up sir.

I think u and Frank 3:16 should do collabogrin

Ehen abeg any xtra babe for me
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Therock5555(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
janetDurling: Welcome dear.................can u remember me

Oh my babe where have u been all this while?

Ehen @Royver am contented with this one. Oya fire dey go

1 Like

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by omotenah(f): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
still on the first page... nice one
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by funlover1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
No update?
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by janetDurling(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
#blushing...............m sorry boo.....kinda busy wif skul||aw av u been??||Make oga Roy com update na
The rock5555:

Oh my babe where have u been all this while?

Ehen @Royver am contented with this one. Oya fire dey go
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Therock5555(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
janetDurling: #blushing...............m sorry boo.....kinda busy wif skul||aw av u been??||Make oga Roy com update na

No wonder, me think say u lost abi Prince snatch u.

I hav been cool, just chilling around alone, i got one small accident yestaday sha, nofin do me sha. Just injury for left hand where glass nailed me.

Ehen bia Royver abeg do come bro, i dont catch over waiting sickness. Ur story just too dey sweet like sugar cane.

I hope i no dey derail...grin
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Ice4jez(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oga royver. Anytin for the boys
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Megaflex(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Roy my man; Kilo shele Abeg no let dis thread loose im taste na. Do d needful
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by janetDurling(f): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Would whatsapp u @Rock5555....stil waiting for uncle Royver's update. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story / Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / Short Story Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.