Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Amaechi's Move To APC Was For His Own Interest And Not That Of Rivers People.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Move To APC Was For His Own Interest And Not That Of Rivers People.... (751 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi's Move To APC Was For His Own Interest And Not That Of Rivers People.... by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
BOOM! Prince Tonye Princewilll [Unfiltered...extracted from his wall post]......

"...As his friend, I rated his first tenure a 6/10 so I don't need to tell you that his second tenure has left many of us less than ecstatic. Until recently, I hoped he would have a strong finish and surpass the low expectations many had set for him. Right now I think the chances of that are somewhere between slim and none. He has been a PDP man through and through, he knows how politics in Nigeria is played and he has played it several times on people. I cannot see how he did not know that his actions would have consequences. To be honest the consequences have been milder than possible. OBJ would have been worse. Tinubu would have been worse. Buhari would have been worse but guess what. Amaechi too would have been worse if he was the President and had to contend with a Governor Amaechi. Politicians who know them can confirm this. Therefore PDP today is not the problem. Politics in its entirety is the problem. When someone like me who has played at the top levels in both of the two major parties speak, have some trust in what I say. GEJ is a better partner in a better party if his team allows him to play. Atiku once said to me that GEJ is the only President that has not tried to destroy his business. Please think about that. About a year ago I had the opportunity to sit down with our President to plead with him over Amaechi and Rivers state. It was an extensive meeting and at the end of it I left with an olive branch extended to Rivers people. That olive branch was rejected on behalf of Rivers people. That was the day I knew that Rivers state was not the agenda. I am supporting GEJ because he is a good man who needs help in a bad party surrounded by other bad parties. The party in power takes responsibility for the country but the party outside power can not escape my scrutiny. APC will not save Nigeria. It will be worse

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Move To APC Was For His Own Interest And Not That Of Rivers People.... by jmaine: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Articulately written. . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Move To APC Was For His Own Interest And Not That Of Rivers People.... by Perfectwazobia: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
This man s fighting for his pocket!
Re: Amaechi's Move To APC Was For His Own Interest And Not That Of Rivers People.... by israel007: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Another one of them

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Move To APC Was For His Own Interest And Not That Of Rivers People.... by Dreal1247: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Though im not a politician, and dont intend to become one, the unfolding drama in Nigerian polity has shown that Amaechi is dancing to the drum with Obj the drummer. But he has failed to understand that Obj's politicaly is almost as good as dead. If i am in his( Obj) shoes, i will humbly leave partisan politics and save my face. They just want him in Apc in order to humiliate him. And guess what? All his followers are going to suffer the same fate with him as their interests will no longer matter.
Buhari has an agenda which is to islamise Nigeria. The greatest mistake of Tinubu is ever joining Buhari. He will regret it. For Amaechi, he is standing on a dry branch. And their only destination is d ground. It is now crystal clear that the struggle is not against the problems facing the country, neither to move the country foreware nor for nigerians as a people, but against South-south or west as against the north and against Gej as a president that is not from the north. IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, THE ERA WHEN CATTLE IS VALUED ABOVE HUMAN BEINGS ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS NOT FROM THE NORTH IS COMING BACK. WHEN A VEHICLE HITS A COW, THE OWNER HAS TO SAY FOR THE COW B4 THINKING OF PUTTING HIS VEHICLE IN ORDER. Or my people, what do u think?
Re: Amaechi's Move To APC Was For His Own Interest And Not That Of Rivers People.... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
My goveernor is fighting for the betterment of rivers staate; wwwe d rivers citizenry arre in total support of him, come raain come sun; we re in support of him; he has been moving rivers to greaaterr heights; 4get propaagaanda.... Aamaechi till 2019... Haters can go die off
Re: Amaechi's Move To APC Was For His Own Interest And Not That Of Rivers People.... by kel4soft: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
I don't expect anything different from Tonye Princewill. After all he admitted he supported Atiku instead of GEJ in 2011 and he has no regret.

A man that said, GEJ second term is not for change but to prepare for change.

A man that claims he is not in PDM, but is recruiting youths to obtain its party cards.

I asked him on twitter, if he thinks he will get the nod ahead of others (PDP Governorsship primaries). He said yes! Then, I know he is living in a fools paradise.

(1) (Reply)

18 Benefits Of Summer Home Tutoring For Your Child / Editorial:the Reichstag Fire , Boko Haram And Jonathan / Malala Yousafzai To Visit Nigeria To Campaign For Chibok Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.