Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? (2543 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) / A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by 9jaSceptic: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
It's a long distance relationship when i saw her today she looks like a typical runz girlz , she couldn't maintain eye contact with me, her composure was terrible she was just behaving how girls do when they've started having sex, i just noticed some changes in her behaviour . She didn't even stay for long, she was a virgin.before she left for her private sch, and she doesn't even sends me now , My People has someone started f.ucking my beloveth What more signs can i look out for? i really love her
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by joromi: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Learner grin grin grin
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by pasqal09: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Long distance relationship? My brother body no b firewood oh
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by MrCork: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
9jaSceptic: It's a long distance relationship when i saw her today she looks like a typical runz girlz , she couldn't maintain eye contact with me, her composure was terrible she was just behaving how girls do when they've started having sex, i just noticed some changes in her behaviour . She didn't even stay for long, she was a virgin.before she left for her private sch, and she doesn't even sends me now , My People has someone started f.ucking my beloveth What more signs can i look out for? i really love her

..Bro...if the punnny no longer tight...truss me....she cheating,,

...is she dark skin?
angry
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by 9jaSceptic: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
My nigger i don dey plan how i no go be the loser i don dey try arrange package as i go take go their sch ooo, because i don invest so much make i no get returns ma nigger Love Is wicked.
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by vickyO(f): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
What happened to your mouth when you saw her?
Why ask us?

2 Likes

Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by 9jaSceptic: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...is she dark skin?
angry

Yes she is oo ma nigger i dey boil as i dey so.
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by borntobegr8t(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
She came to ur place, instead of u to straff her and find out for yaself..u dey ask us..jonzin man grin

1 Like

Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...is she dark skin?
angry

Corky Joe gives the best advice on NL.

grin grin grin
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by freda506(f): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by OmniSparrow: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
yes. I have been fuccking her. my dick has teeth and has chopped her clitoris. I'm sorry for u
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by duni04(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: She came to ur place, instead of u to straff her and find out for yaself..u dey ask us..jonzin man grin
grin
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by Emmy9ite(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
OP wait let me ask Google.grin
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
hahaha good for her.
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by 9jaSceptic: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: She came to ur place, instead of u to straff her and find out for yaself..u dey ask us..jonzin man grin

You no trust wettin save am today be say pple dey house i no be dulling guy i just been dey save am before but now as i see am ah no trust am again, na to play my game now mk sure say i make register , that is if she's already having sex omo na with love hate thing i dey write ooo.
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by borntobegr8t(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
9jaSceptic:

You no trust wettin save am today be say pple dey house i no be dulling guy i just been dey save am before but now as i see am ah no trust am again, na to play my game now mk sure say i make register , that is if she's already having sex omo na with love hate thing i dey write ooo.
Now that she's still around invite her to ur house before she returns to schl next year and posses ur possession ...men wey dey outside now dey vex o! grin
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by 9jaSceptic: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
bisiopinion: hahaha good for her.

That digit ain't on whatsapp ooo, i can't see ya.
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by 9jaSceptic: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
Now that she's still around invite her to ur house before she returns to schl next year and posses ur possession ...men wey dey outside now dey vex o! grin
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by Waspy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op, seems you just being paranoid and insecure. She might feel shy cos its been a while you guys saw and probly because other pple were around as you said. I think you shld chill out and give her doubt benefits till you confirm.
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No be new mata. If you like vex from today reach tomorrow na her toto
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by 190theclown: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO: What happened to your mouth when you saw her?
Why ask us?

[size=38pt]I CRIED [/size]

Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
9jaSceptic:

That digit ain't on whatsapp ooo, i can't see ya.

Ok send me your number then.
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by Pretyangel25(f): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op is obvious ur babe is cheating on you so go figure it out youself
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by ivyy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO: What happened to your mouth when you saw her?
Why ask us?

Thank you see question grin angry

1 Like

Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by donluclay(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Rush do your own, den you go find out grin
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by vizkiz: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
and a maqa b like grin

9jaSceptic:

people dey ur house...shey u no qt ur own room ni Abi nah face me i slap u una dey live?
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by RetardedIdiot: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
What's the shape of her legs? K or O? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Learner Oshi angry angry angry
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by RetardedIdiot: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...is she dark skin?
angry

angry angry angry
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
The virginity isn't yours so what are u disturbing us for? angry grin
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by borntobegr8t(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
OP now everybody knws u are a learner grin

1 Like

Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by 9jaSceptic: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
vizkiz: and a maqa b like grin

people dey ur house...shey u no qt ur own room ni Abi nah face me i slap u una dey live?

Yes ooo Omo Baba Olowo Na Flat we dey stay and i don't have my own room yet, happy now?
Re: Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? by duni04(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: OP now everybody knws u are a learner grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls A Guy "Omo Mummy"? / Why Do People Commit Suicide After Break-up? / Message To All Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.