Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference (1206 Views)

$2.1billion Arms Probe And The Insincerity Of Buhari’s Government- Vanguard / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Jeboy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
On 18 December, 2013.
Jonathan Must Respond to Obasanjo - APC.
**"Because the contents and weight of the allegation from Obasanjo against President Jonathan, it is unreasonable for the President continue to be silent". - Alhaji Lai Mohammed, APC spokesman.

26 December, 2013.
Jonathan Should Not Have Responded to Obasanjo. - APC.
**the presidency has been greatly diminished by Jonathan's decision to throw decorum to the wind by responding to former President Olusegun Obasanjo in a hot exchange of words in what may now be described as 'Lettergate'. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, APC spokesman

Can we ever take this man and the APC serious ? Can he be a role model to the Youths?

How can one be blowing hot and cold? They are not promoting good ideals and their manifesto just attacking the president whenever he coughs. Are they a good alternative to PDP? Nigerians are not gullible.

10 Likes

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by bamosagie(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thought he was on Abati imposed media exile.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by jmaine: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
What do we expect from the geriatric hypocrite and confused clown . . . . .
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by ratiken(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
They made GEJ more popular. Their dumb propaganda is self destructing. More people are interested in politics lately and everyone is watching.

5 Likes

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by donphilopus: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
I'm waiting for a particular poster to post, before releasing mine!
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by DRPYGRU: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2013
”We are therefore compelled to call on President Jonathan to urgently address these allegations, which have already sent jitters down the spines of Nigerians, especially those who hold views that are diametrically opposed to the administration’s. The allegations cannot and must not be swept under the carpet, otherwise Nigerians will know who to hold responsible if perceived opponents of the administration come to any harm,” APC said.
https://www.nairaland.com/1554106/apc-jonathan-don-t-take

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Jeboy(m): 4:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Liar Mohammed has no integrity, within eight days he has said two different things.The same way he rushed to the press to condemn State of Emergency in the North only for governors and the National Assembly comprising of his APC members to endorse and support it.

Its not about change for APC they are just after power.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 27, 2013
@OP,
save your heart from pains of the disaster called APC.

In their demonic dictionary, "opposition" is clearly defined as:

having the ability to continuosly and violently demand for B when offered A, and equally and violently demand for A if B is offered.

5 Likes

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2013
APC has already done incalculable damage to itself by its mindless, self-serving and pull-govt-down opposition. By going after disgruntled PDP members, APC lost every form of credibility.

2 Likes

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by asiwajuID(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2013
;DIts sad when elders seem 2 4get their gray hairs and jump on frolicking rides............Alhaji lai is working hard 2 collect his salary 4rm Asiwaju Tinubu,ofcourse bills r there 2 b paid....looolz
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Olastep(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2013
...funny. We're watching
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2013
And now I can see so many "e-ghosts" peeping on the thread (almost 200 views with just 10 comments) and simply releasing venoms!

If you are posting on this thread, be careful oo, the e-ghosts are all over the thread, they might attempt to make your post invisible or even attack you.

They don't post on this kind of thread.

If you are interested in knowing their identities just start a thread that says something like:

"APC is the Messiah - say Buhari"
"Jonathan is the most corrupt Nigerian ever lived - Tinubu"
"I will fight to the last blood - Amechi"
"Your days are numbered - OBJ to GEJ"
"PDP is finished - Kwakwanso"
"Igbos are ungrateful - Joe Igbokwe"
"Jonathan is incompetent - Lia Mohammed"
"The camp for 1000 snippers discovered in Iran - Sahara Reporters"
etc

3 Likes

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Maxymilliano(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2013
Lai Muhammed lie as a matter of routine ...
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by bamosagie(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Uncle Seun please let this fine piece get to the front page.

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Bensonite: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
No sane person would want to join APC anymore. They have lost all their senses.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Nctrice(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
noblezone: @OP,
save your heart from pains of the disaster called APC.

In their demonic dictionary, "opposition" is clearly defined as:

having the ability to continuosly and violently demand for B when offered A, and equally and violently demand for A if B is offered.
Niccur where u from? I like the way your brain works, for months I've been looking for those exact words to make up that definition.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Tintinix: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
So ... Not an e-ghost so dropping my comment!

You don't blame Lai, something about his name... What is it again.. Hmmm

By the way our President is someone they love to hate so he can't do anything right in their eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Otono2(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
The more reason me and my entire family will vote GEJ again and again..

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by naija2dabone(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
why is that each time you put on the light all the apc e-rats run into hidding?

Could it be that they prefer darkness?

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by samilo88(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Can't wait for 2015 when this Aggrieved Peoples Coalition would be sent into political oblivion.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
rati ken: They made GEJ more popular. Their dumb propaganda is self destructing. More people are interested in politics lately and everyone is watching.
and with their pattern of media propaganda they will keep on making him popular, before they know whats up we are already in 2019.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tintinix: So ... Not an e-ghost so dropping my comment!

You don't blame Lai, something about his name... What is it again.. Hmmm

By the way our President is someone they love to hate so he can't do anything right in their eyes.

thanks bro, drop your post. This thread is clearly seperatin the real humans and the e-ghosts.

A collect handshake jor, you are real.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Amanwulu1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
I knw apc can only capture presidency if GEJ decamps to apc which is very unlikely. Even GEJ is a progresive any day he criticises himself since progresive in naija is synonymous to hatred against d PERSON and not style of GEJ.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by jmaine: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Amanwulu1: I knw apc can only capture presidency if GEJ decamps to apc which is very unlikely. Even GEJ is a progresive any day he criticises himself since progresive in naija is synonymous to hatred against d PERSON and not style of GEJ.

Lolz . . . . . cheesy
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by xandy84: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
I keep telling people who cares to listen that APC made two mistake. First, for appointing Lie Mohammed as it spokesman. This is a great mistake because people are tired and sick of every lie and rubbish the guy has to say as if we can't see for ourselves. Second, for wooing ex PDP members, for these two mistake, APC is dead on arrival.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by duality(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
If this kind of topic makes the home page, then I'll believe

- APC can change Nigeria
- Seun cannot be biased
- Nigeria is ripe for a revolution
-Niraland mods are mature

I'm not worried about what makes the home page. I'm only concerned about balance reportage on the home page. Besides, if Tonto Dike's xmas photos could make the home page, then this is also worthy of the home page.

My fear is that we have so many foolish people who think PDP should die. The worst mistake Nigerians would make is to kill PDP, just to enthrone APC. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Brimmie(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
FrontPage kor, LastPage ni.. grin

Make una dey there dey jonze!
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Jeboy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
@ Brimmie

Since the topic is not critisizing PDP, GEJ, Stella Oduah etc. It is not your fault as you must prove dat you re really working to deserve Asiwaju peanuts
Re: The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
So people still take Lai Mohamed and his paymasters serious in this country?

I will start paying them attention the day Lai Mohamed criticizes the President for allowing a free and fair polity that has allowed the opposition to grow, unlike his predecessors. That day, I would know that he is living up to his billing as an unrepentant GEJ hater.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland / Fashola: "...public Urination And Open Defecation Must Stop" Eko Oni Baje! / The Three (3) Best Countries In Africa To Build A Manufacturing Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.