Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth (57087 Views)

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! / Special Report: Confessions Of A (ghanaian) Gold Scammer / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by TheGeneral1(m): 12:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagytarius: House rent of 84k (x4 occupants)= N336000 for 3-bedroom apartment shocked Na bulletproof house?
Lolz
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by samfemialade(m): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagytarius: House rent of 84k (x4 occupants)= N336000 for 3-bedroom apartment :shockedshocked Na bulletproof house?
grin

i wonder oooo:/
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2013
No b mouth bt by d grace of God if i match Ghana soil, ders is notin dat will nt let me mak it.bro sorry oo God is wit u.u need Jesus.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by mayoralex(m): 12:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagytarius: House rent of 84k (x4 occupants)= N336000 for 3-bedroom apartment shocked Na bulletproof house?
3 bedroom flat here in abj is 450k for outskirt areas and 2million plus for Abuja city

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by amadice(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Y is dis OP lamenting...if some1 had told u to remain in naija, dat u ar gonna make it u wont agree. I hav never for once liked dat country, all dey do is make noise wen dey realise ur a nigerian, always trying to feel dat dey ar better dan nigeria..IF EVERY NIGERIAN WERE TO B ME...walai ghana wont b existing #nonsense
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by efilefun(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2013
faith everest: Is Ghana name of a person,animal,place or thing? undecided

None of d above
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by safarigirl(f): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2013
My dear, certain countries should not be lived in. If you must go to a West African country, try small, undiscovered gems like Cape Verde, it's a tourist destination, so if you can start up the right business, you won't have to depend on the locals to sell, don't go to dirty Ghana/Togo/Benin, those places hold zero attractions. If I ever comot from Naija, na just for vacation and if I must visit any African country, Morocco is the place. Sorry for your loss, carry your polythene bag and start trekking home, you could get help from friends here to start up something.

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by kraftykc(m): 1:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Because they have a proper system with taxing, electricity and established markets makes it a tough country? Dude grow a pair

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by osystein(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2013
I know how this is gonna end.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by TheGeneral1(m): 1:26am On Dec 27, 2013
I'll pay any amount for quality and consistency!

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by redcliff: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2013

You definitely live in a face me i face you apartment

7 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by olawaletaiwo(m): 1:28am On Dec 27, 2013
even to open shop for Ghana, you have to register it and they will give licence..
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adegwurulez(m): 1:43am On Dec 27, 2013
osystein: I know how this is gonna end.
sure, ghanaian extrimists will storm this thread
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by benardtotti(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2013
safarigirl: My dear, certain countries should not be lived in. If you must go to a West African country, try small, undiscovered gems like Cape Verde, it's a tourist destination, so if you can start up the right business, you won't have to depend on the locals to sell, don't go to dirty Ghana/Togo/Benin, those places hold zero attractions. If I ever comot from Naija, na just for vacation and if I must visit any African country, Morocco is the place. Sorry for your loss, carry your polythene bag and start trekking home, you could get help from friends here to start up something.
while I agree with you about the tourism part,I still think you are mixing things up,the op went to ghana for biz not sight-seeing,trust me,I do business in ghana and I have been successful,from educational consulting to gold mining and real estate development,my advice to the op and other nigerians looking to do business,pls don't goto ghana if all you wanna do is retail business,cos the government will not let you make it,they will protect their ghana retailers before thinking about you,also try and register as an investor,trust me if u carry 500k to ghana as an investor,you will get such big connections you will be shocked and they will treat you with respect cos they need the money and remember" he who pays the piper,dictates the tune"

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by auskenfine(m): 1:47am On Dec 27, 2013
I stayed there before I moved to Togo. Tell you Ghana is overrated. But they are only well organized. It ends there. Naija is a better place except noise and over-population issues with little facilities plus highh crime rate. In fact, Nigerians are bigger than Nigeria(If you know what I mean) That's too bad.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by benardtotti(m): 1:47am On Dec 27, 2013
redcliff:

You definitely live in a face me i face you apartment
don't mind him! Wen yaba,lagos 3 bedroom flat is going for between 300-500k.

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by officialmsright(f): 1:52am On Dec 27, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Have u eva slapped a ghanian?

Well, dnt!!!

grin grin grin

That ain't really funny angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by GHANAOGA: 2:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Funny and interesting comments.Ghana is like the younger sibling who pisses off their senior sibling-naija-once in a while.we two countries make the west afrique interesting.lol

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Ebenezerk2: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2013
because he went to Ghana, and he didn't make it does not mean that Ghana is not good, I am not saying that it is better than Nigeria but someone can go to USA or Europe countries without making it, and comes back to Nigeria and makes it, that is the arony of it

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by sambos994(m): 2:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Do yourselves a favor. [size=16pt]STAY IN NIGERIA[/size].

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by torgbe(m): 2:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Please kindly stay in your country and make make it attractive to your kids. We Ghanaians have to endure enough to make my dear Ghana what it is now. I suspect you and THE USELESS nairaland mods are on a mission to denigrate my country but it wont work- WHO JAH BLESS, NO MAN CURSE. All legit Nigerian businesses are making it big time, only the illegal ones like the o.p's who do not have the $300,000 to start business are struggling. We Ghanaians love our country as it so stay in your 9ja let Ghanaians enjoy their peace

btw no one should furkinglyy tell me this is nairaland for 9jarians cuz we Ghanaians must to defend on our country whether on randland, dollarland poundland etc, wherever GH is mentioned we are surely trooping there

GOD BLESS MY HOMELAND GHANA AND MAKE IT GREAT AND STRONG, BOLD TO DEFEND FOREVER

7 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by torgbe(m): 2:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Ebenezerk2: because he went to Ghana, and he didn't make it does not mean that Ghana is not good, I am not saying that it is better than Nigeria but someone can go to USA or Europe countries without making it, and comes back to Nigeria and makes it, that is the arony of it
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 2:30am On Dec 27, 2013
martyns303: What would anyone go to Ghana?

Ghana again
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Ruq: 2:34am On Dec 27, 2013
It'll be closed

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 2:36am On Dec 27, 2013
Asemo11: Ghana most G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ now ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ nigerians must endure
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 2:46am On Dec 27, 2013
safarigirl: My dear, certain countries should not be lived in. If you must go to a West African country, try small, undiscovered gems like Cape Verde, it's a tourist destination, so if you can start up the right business, you won't have to depend on the locals to sell, don't go to dirty Ghana/Togo/Benin, those places hold zero attractions. If I ever comot from Naija, na just for vacation and if I must visit any African country, Morocco is the place. Sorry for your loss, carry your polythene bag and start trekking home, you could get help from friends here to start up something.

Your Nigeria is ten times dirtier than Ghana. Ghana attracts more tourist than Nigeria. So I don't know what u are talking about. Always Ghana this Ghana that, yet y'all troop in like fire ants. Ungrateful people

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by officialmsright(f): 2:48am On Dec 27, 2013
There we go undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 27, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Have u eva slapped a ghanian?

Well, dnt!!!

grin grin grin

lol.. u wicked oo
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 2:50am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=benardtotti] while I agree with you about the tourism part,I still think you are mixing things up,the op went to ghana for biz not sight-seeing,trust me,I do business in ghana and I have been successful,from educational consulting to gold mining and real estate development,my advice to the op and other nigerians looking to do business,pls don't goto ghana if all you wanna do is retail business,cos the government will not let you make it,they will protect their ghana retailers before thinking about you,also try and register as an investor,trust me if u carry 500k to ghana as an investor,you will get such big connections you will be shocked and they will treat you with respect cos they need the money and remember" he who pays the piper,dictates the tune"[/quote

Smart Words from a business men.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Smooyis(m): 2:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Naija dun o loyin.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 2:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Nigeria

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by kabba7(m): 3:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Do the government or people of Ghana wrote you inviting you to come over , so after spoiling Nigeria you expect Ghanians allow you do as usual in their fatherland ?
just go back to your state and stay to make millions Iike the way Ghanians are protecting their country from foreign rouges especially from Nigerians they are copying South Africans in that aspect . cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Photos Of MC Oluomo's Three Wives / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.