Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth (57100 Views)

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! / Special Report: Confessions Of A (ghanaian) Gold Scammer / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Its even more interesting and rather revealing that most Africans share the same ill-feelings towards ghanaian's...i mean one would have thought they were the "Angels without sin" and i honestly had this same perception about Ghanaian's disregarding the fact that they are the most pretentious muffuckers you will ever meet,talk about demons in the guise of Angels(and for reasons that are not far-fetched as well)I just came by this page on Facebook called "All the Africans"- you guys can check it out on your Facebook(s)...and it is quite a large group of practically inculcating all the various countries in Africa with no mutual exclusiveness to foreigners as well...it was from this page that I learned a great deal about what most Africans notably Liberians feel about this devils,and one very notable thing i discovered was that most Africans harbour ill-feelings towards ghanaian's with relative experiences ranging from distrust,back-stabbing,pride,and egomania-which is surprising as one would think this are the least attributes to affiliate with a ghanaian much less a Nigerian,one country that had loads of criticism of ghana was Liberia...and the Liberians on that page went out on some sort of e-war thing against the ghanian's to a point where even some Nigerians including me had to come to the defence of this devious midgets(thank God i know better now),most of them were refugees who sought refuge after the devastating war in ghana under the auspices of the UN...and this Liberians all collectively expressed their hatred for ghanaian's for the manner of treatment they got in some concentration type camp in ghana called ''Buduburam camp''...many of them even made nasty jokes about the complexion of ghanaian's and the type of food they ate,so there is really nothing to be surprised about at this point,we need to ban and sack this bloody gaynian roaches from this respectable site like we did in the famous "Ghana must go" era...save for few investors like Mike Adenuga who keep their shitty economy running,the average Nigerian needs to earn his respect back by getting the PHUCK out of that glorified village.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by destinyboy: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2013
No be lie, wetin my brother talk na true, i don experience d same thing i be student 4 here and everyday i dey spend like die.......
Ghana is a country that u can enter with 50,000 and become broke after i week..... thinz are expensive in Ghana and the bills are high.. i no go go advise anybody make e come Ghana ooo
My Eyes don see shit undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2013
naija noni:
hahahahahahahaha.This one don kill me with laugh.Who in d hell told you that ??.This shows that truely u know nothing about nigeria and u've probably haven't stepped ur leg in nigeria.You only hear about nigeria in the news.
There are over a million ghanaians here in nigeria and that is a FACT.
Don't deceive urself that ghanaians aren't much in nigeria.
In all the african countries,nigeria has the highest amount of ghanaians.
Just in my small street here in lagos,there are over 20 ghanaians living here(all living in one appartment).
These guys are into frying and selling of "ghana burns"(kinda like bread).
"Ghana burns" is a popular snack everywhere in lagos.
And it is mainly ghanaians that fry and hawk them on the streets.
In every place i've lived there must always be ghanaians there.
If you have any ghanaian friend in lagos ask him,he'll tell u that ghanaians are much here.
There are a lot of ghanaian communities here in lagos.
Nigerians are much in ghana,same way ghanaians are much in nigeria.
Its only that becos ghana is a small country with a small population,the population of nigerians living there would be felt a lot.
But nigeria is a very big country with a very big population,
Even if there are 5 million ghanaians living here,it won't really be noticed.
Nigeria has a high population of foreigners.
There are people from almost all black africa countries here in nigeria.
The country is big,the population is also mighty,so the presence of these foreigners wouldn't be felt as much as it would in a small country like ghana with a relatively small population.
So bro,if u didn't know before,know now.THERE ARE OVER A MILLION GHANAIANS LIVING HERE IN NIGERIA.

I doubt it but if you say so. Do you have any article to prove it. All I am saying there are more Nigerians in Ghana than there are Ghanaians in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by tonychristopher: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2013
GHANA OGA:

Come back when that your 'dream' is achieved. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Till then GHANAIANS will continue sleeping peacefully without generator noise.
Generator can be cheaper,we careless, we value our sanity.

when they say Ghana I asked which one...I lived in osu the highbrow area and I know Ghana dude sucks..their girls do the drugs while their men do the Charlie stuffs. they might have electricity but how many ghananians are running their economy. those that run their economy are Nigeria and Asian . the average Ghana man lacks the mental capacity to run profitable business. I am saying it categorically. if you go to their clubs the can't even buy a bottle of cheap wine. have you been to wakiki...the Ghana dude can be slow. among all the west Africans I have respect for liberians as a Nigeria I must be frank ghananians are too laid back and neo colonialism is etched in their blood stream.

but their girls can be cheap....

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by 9jahubcom(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2013
oya d..bear am or u enter imo back
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin: Its even more interesting and rather revealing that most Africans share the same ill-feelings towards ghanaian's...i mean one would have thought they were the "Angels without sin" and i honestly had this same perception about Ghanaian's disregarding the fact that they are the most pretentious muffuckers you will ever meet,talk about demons in the guise of Angels(and for reasons that are not far-fetched as well)I just came by this page on Facebook called "All the Africans"- you guys can check it out on your Facebook(s)...and it is quite a large group of practically inculcating all the various countries in Africa with no mutual exclusiveness to foreigners as well...it was from this page that I learned a great deal about what most Africans notably Liberians feel about this devils,and one very notable thing i discovered was that most Africans harbour ill-feelings towards ghanaian's with relative experiences ranging from distrust,back-stabbing,pride,and egomania-which is surprising as one would think this are the least attributes to affiliate with a ghanaian much less a Nigerian,one country that had loads of criticism of ghana was Liberia...and the Liberians on that page all sort of have a e-war thing going on against the ghanian's,most of them were refugees who sought refuge after the devastating war in ghana under the auspices of the UN...and this Liberians all collectively expressed their hatred for ghanaian's for the manner of treatment they got in some concentration type camp in ghana called ''Buduburam camp''...many of them even made nasty jokes about the complexion of ghanaian's and the type of food they ate,so there is really nothing to be surprised about at this point,we need to ban and sack this bloody gaynian roaches from this respectable like we did in the famous "Ghana must go" era...save for few investors like Mike Adenuga who keep their shitty economy running,the average Nigerian needs to earn his respect back by getting the PHUCK out of that glorified village.

I have lots of Liberian friends and most have good things to say about Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2013
khaniku: The electricity you so gladly boast about,you do know that nigeria supplies ghana gas for that
ands how much gas are you talking about here? Under the West African Gas Project, nigeria was contracted to supply 120 million standard cubic feet of gas to Ghana daily. Currently, nigeria supplies only 50-60 million scf/d to Ghana- enough to generate 100MW of electricity. Ghana's power output at the moment is about 2600MW. so how much difference is nigerian gas making to Ghana? and for your information, Ghana is currently implementing a $1 billion gas infrastructure project to supply more than 100million scf/d from its own Jubilee field by early next year, making gas from nigeria even more irrelevant. in the long-term. and with the arrival of share gas and other new elements as well as the discovery of oil and gas in virtually every country, your country will soon have a hard time finding buyers for even your oil. you mumus are so ill-informed that it shows any time you open your mouths to say something.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by mikeapollo: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2013
simpleseyi: I thought Nigeria and Ghana are partners in progress, I thought we are brothers and not rivals. If Ghana is doing something right, Nigeria should ask Ghana to show us how they do it and vice versa.

But first of all, have you tried this site http:///19rcMQj ? You will be will excited. Small change to pay recurrent bills.

Good and thoughtful talk.
Nigeria and Ghana had been partners in progress....we learn from them and they learn from us.

The history of Nigerians(Yoruba) in Ghana dates back to more than 100 years ago. Ghanaians never maltreated them because they were law abiding, peaceful and respected the rules and regulations of their hosts.

Now, we have another set of Nigerians who would not obey the laws of their host country and would want to do things the way they behave in Nigeria. That is where the problem lies. Go to Ghana and do a survey.....the Yoruba people are less involved in the confusion because they know the rules and obey! There are millions of Yoruba people, some living in Ghanaian villiages and towns since their pre-colonial days, and they are living happily with their hosts...

When you go to another man's country with your reckless attitude and foolish gra-gra, then what do you expect?
Ghana is a country governed by law, not by thuggery! You must learn to obey their rules and laws if you must live there in peace.

If it is too expensive to pay for electricity in Ghana, then come back to Nigeria where you would buy generator and fuel every day to power your household equipments.....shikena!

Thoughtless people!

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by GHANAOGA: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin: Its even more interesting and rather revealing that most Africans share the same ill-feelings towards ghanaian's...i mean one would have thought they were the "Angels without sin" and i honestly had this same perception about Ghanaian's disregarding the fact that they are the most pretentious muffuckers you will ever meet,talk about demons in the guise of Angels(and for reasons that are not far-fetched as well)I just came by this page on Facebook called "All the Africans"- you guys can check it out on your Facebook(s)...and it is quite a large group of practically inculcating all the various countries in Africa with no mutual exclusiveness to foreigners as well...it was from this page that I learned a great deal about what most Africans notably Liberians feel about this devils,and one very notable thing i discovered was that most Africans harbour ill-feelings towards ghanaian's with relative experiences ranging from distrust,back-stabbing,pride,and egomania-which is surprising as one would think this are the least attributes to affiliate with a ghanaian much less a Nigerian,one country that had loads of criticism of ghana was Liberia...and the Liberians on that page all sort of have a e-war thing going on against the ghanian's,most of them were refugees who sought refuge after the devastating war in ghana under the auspices of the UN...and this Liberians all collectively expressed their hatred for ghanaian's for the manner of treatment they got in some concentration type camp in ghana called ''Buduburam camp''...many of them even made [b]nasty jokes about the complexion of ghanaian's [/b]and the type of food they ate,so there is really nothing to be surprised about at this point,we need to ban and sack this bloody gaynian roaches from this respectable like we did in the famous "Ghana must go" era...save for few investors like Mike Adenuga who keep their shitty economy running,the average Nigerian needs to earn his respect back by getting the PHUCK out of that glorified village.

What are the Liberians still doing in Ghana?Why wont they return to their country.They will hate us cos unlike Nigeria we will never fold our arms for foreigners to mess around in our country.
This complexion issue you guys keep talking about speaks so much of inferiority complex..no wonder Naija babes are bleaching all over the place.I agree..Ghanains are black..Nigerians and other Africans are white.You happyGe the f*ck out of here!!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by slimthugchimee(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I doubt it but if you say so. Do you have any article to prove it. All I am saying there are more Nigerians in Ghana than there are Ghanaians in Nigeria
u see this is how u just said u dont read mtchwwww he showed you a facebook page to us and know and you are talking about article
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin: Its even more interesting and rather revealing that most Africans share the same ill-feelings towards ghanaian's...i mean one would have thought they were the "Angels without sin" and i honestly had this same perception about Ghanaian's disregarding the fact that they are the most pretentious muffuckers you will ever meet,talk about demons in the guise of Angels(and for reasons that are not far-fetched as well)I just came by this page on Facebook called "All the Africans"- you guys can check it out on your Facebook(s)...and it is quite a large group of practically inculcating all the various countries in Africa with no mutual exclusiveness to foreigners as well...it was from this page that I learned a great deal about what most Africans notably Liberians feel about this devils,and one very notable thing i discovered was that most Africans harbour ill-feelings towards ghanaian's with relative experiences ranging from distrust,back-stabbing,pride,and egomania-which is surprising as one would think this are the least attributes to affiliate with a ghanaian much less a Nigerian,one country that had loads of criticism of ghana was Liberia...and the Liberians on that page went out on some sort of e-war thing against the ghanian's to a point where even some Nigerians including me had to come to the defence of this devious midgets(thank God i know better now),most of them were refugees who sought refuge after the devastating war in ghana under the auspices of the UN...and this Liberians all collectively expressed their hatred for ghanaian's for the manner of treatment they got in some concentration type camp in ghana called ''Buduburam camp''...many of them even made nasty jokes about the complexion of ghanaian's and the type of food they ate,so there is really nothing to be surprised about at this point,we need to ban and sack this bloody gaynian roaches from this respectable site like we did in the famous "Ghana must go" era...save for few investors like Mike Adenuga who keep their shitty economy running,the average Nigerian needs to earn his respect back by getting the PHUCK out of that glorified village.

But everyone hate Nigeria form Africans, to Asians, to americans to Europeans. No one like yall
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2013
guys check out the page on Facebook "All the Africans"...its the #2 biggest page for Africans on Facebook with 156,000 active members...go there...request to join and see what many Africans notably Liberians think about ghanaians...you will feel like slapping okra seeds out of the mouth of the next ghanaian you meet on the street,very fake and despicable...they literally hate other Africans and embrace only their own and their Chinese masters.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2013
slimthugchimee: u see this is how u just said u dont read mtchwwww he showed you a facebook page to us and know and you are talking about article

Where is the Facebook page that says there are 1 million Ghanaians in Nigeria
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jman06(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Ghanaians are whitemen's azslickers in their so called country. They only grow some balls when they come across Nigerians. Rubbish!
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2013
GHANA OGA:

What are the Liberians still doing in Ghana?Why wont they return to their country.They will hate us cos unlike Nigeria we will never fold our arms for foreigners to mess around in our country.
This complexion issue you guys keep talking about speaks so much of inferiority complex..no wonder Naija babes are bleaching all over the place.I agree..Ghanains are black..Nigerians and other Africans are white.You happyGe the f*ck out of here!!
i guess those Liberians know you fake idiots better than we could ever figure...just join the page and see howAfricans dey carry una do yeye,it was from that page i saw some nasty jokes like -slap a ghanaian and see your palm turn into charcoal black joke...its funny how some Nigerians even had to defend your people...just join the page midget.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by GHANAOGA: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin: guys check out the page on Facebook "All the Africans"...its the #2 biggest page for Africans on Facebook with 156,000 active members...go there...request to join and see what many Africans notably Liberians think about ghanaians...you will feel like slapping okra seeds out of the mouth of the next ghanaian you meet on the street,very fake and despicable...they literally hate other Africans and embrace only their own and their Chinese masters.

facebook page as your reference?.My guy are u normal?

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by tonychristopher: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

But everyone hate Nigeria form Africans, to Asians, to americans to Europeans. No one like yall

why should they love nigerian? an average Nigerian isn't lazy and he doesn't compete with laid back west African but take over. what do you expect just hatred. even Europe don't find us good cos we no send any oyibo..we run business with them and if they feel they are smart Nigeria go job them...but Ghana they are all slow and stupid....
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by GHANAOGA: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin:
i guess those Liberians know you fake idiots better than we could ever figure...just join the page and see howAfricans dey carry una do yeye,it was from that page i saw some nasty jokes like -slap a ghanaian and see your palm turn into charcoal black joke...its funny how some Nigerians even had to defend your people...just join the page midget.

Funny how u all hating on Ghana,we must be doing something right.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by GHANAOGA: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2013
tonychristopher:

why should they love nigerian? an average Nigerian isn't lazy and he doesn't compete with laid back west African but take over. what do you expect just hatred. even Europe don't find us good cos we no send any oyibo..we run business with them and if they feel they are smart Nigeria go job them...but Ghana they are all slow and stupid....

U are right.lol..4+1+9 things.

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2013
tonychristopher:

when they say Ghana I asked which one...I lived in osu the highbrow area and I know Ghana dude sucks..their girls do the drugs while their men do the Charlie stuffs. they might have electricity but how many ghananians are running their economy. those that run their economy are Nigeria and Asian . the average Ghana man lacks the mental capacity to run profitable business. I am saying it categorically. if you go to their clubs the can't even buy a bottle of cheap wine. have you been to wakiki...the Ghana dude can be slow. among all the west Africans I have respect for liberians as a Nigeria I must be frank ghananians are too laid back and neo colonialism is etched in their blood stream.

but their girls can be cheap....
and what is this goat saying? their girls can be cheap? trust me your girls are even cheaper and I am talking from experience,goat. you come across as a deluded, sh1tty lunatic. better focus on how to take sh1tnigeri from the dustbin. some of your fellow countrymen eat from dustbins andss sleep under bridges, 92% of your people survive on less than $2 a day, life expectancy is your miserable country is a paltry 52 years. that should agitate your mind,ediot. Even the Liberians you mentioned, Ghana supplied Monrovia with electricity in the post-conflict era. we also trained them in many areas,. including the immigration service.

evil scvmbag you are seriously a waste of sperm

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin:

They say worst things about Nigerians so do all other Africans. So nothing wrong. Most Liberians I know rep Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Melancholy(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2013
torgbe: Please kindly stay in your country and make make it attractive to your kids. We Ghanaians have to endure enough to make my dear Ghana what it is now. I suspect you and THE USELESS nairaland mods are on a mission to denigrate my country but it wont work- WHO JAH BLESS, NO MAN CURSE. All legit Nigerian businesses are making it big time, only the illegal ones like the o.p's who do not have the $300,000 to start business are struggling. We Ghanaians love our country as it so stay in your 9ja let Ghanaians enjoy their peace

btw no one should furkinglyy tell me this is nairaland for 9jarians cuz we Ghanaians must to defend on our country whether on randland, dollarland poundland etc, wherever GH is mentioned we are surely trooping there

GOD BLESS MY HOMELAND GHANA AND MAKE IT GREAT AND STRONG, BOLD TO DEFEND FOREVER
I agree with u to some extent but a country that has required facilities for business,industry certainly attracted development. But how can SME'S survive when costs are too much on them? Pls tell ur govt to make the business environment friendly for ur posterity. And mind u,nigeria have more human resources than ghana,amidst insufficiencies we still on top.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2013
GHANA OGA:

Funny how u all hating on Ghana,we must be doing something right.
hate on ghanaian's? grin grin grin charlie the only reason i am boiling with rage right now is because Seun has not yet banned you inconsequential roaches from flooding this site,we can't afford to pollute the sanity of Nairaland with some cheap a$$ cedi looking twerp from ghana...but on the flip side i can't blame you guys,i rather blame people like the OP who open nonsense like this on a regular basis...when there are far better issues to grace the eye and mind.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2013
tonychristopher:

We can see how the Lebanese treat y'all animals in your own country. The average nigerian is stupid, greedy, lazy and criminal. So what's your point, that why people can't stand y'all. The Chinese, Indians and Lebanese are business minded but you don't see any one hating them. Fools the better y'all start accepting that you are all criminals and that's why no one like y'all the better.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

They say worst things about Nigerians so do all other Africans. So nothing wrong. Most Liberians I know rep Ghana.
you could only wish midget...ask the next Liberian you see around again, the Liberian will take his/her time to spell out your history...they seem to know you guys way better than i imagined.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin:
hate on ghanaian's? grin grin grin charlie the only reason i am boiling with rage right now is because Seun has not yet banned you inconsequential roaches from flooding this site,we can't afford to pollute the sanity of Nairaland with some cheap a$$ cedi looking twerp from ghana...but on the flip side i can't blame you guys,i rather blame people like the OP who open nonsense like this on a regular basis...when there are far better issues to grace the eye and mind.

Banned us stupid nigerian. How can he differentiate who is Ghanaian and who is a criminal.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin:
you could only wish midget...ask the next Liberian you see around and he will take his/her time to spell out your history...they seem to know you guys way better than i imagined.

A Liberians will always choose Ghanaians over Nigerians anyway. We go all the way back. We are brother Ghanaians especially Fantes have been in Liberia for a long time.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Banned us stupid nigerian. How can he differentiate who is Ghanaian and who is a criminal.
its obvious why you gaynian sub-humans flock here like pathogenic plagues from hell...its clear you morons have no creativity to create a site as vibrant as Nairaland...i can't even think of any reasonable ghanaian site besides ghanaweb where Nigerians even frequent,but we have quite a large community of gaynian roaches on this site alone.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: and what is this goat saying? their girls can be cheap? trust me your girls are even cheaper and I am talking from experience,goat. you come across as a deluded, sh1tty lunatic. better focus on how to take sh1tnigeri from the dustbin. some of your fellow countrymen eat from dustbins andss sleep under bridges, 92% of your people survive on less than $2 a day, life expectancy is your miserable country is a paltry 52 years. that should agitate your mind,ediot. Even the Liberians you mentioned, Ghana supplied Monrovia with electricity in the post-conflict era. we also trained them in many areas,. including the immigration service.

evil scvmbag you are seriously a waste of sperm

They not only eat humans but they sleep with dogs and monkeys. Now they are selling their kidneys in Asia. Nigerians are really embarrassing set if people. Every bad thing comes from that country and they have added terrorism to their attributes.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by GHANAOGA: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin:

Take a chill pill...we aint going no where.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin:
its obvious why you gaynian sub-humans flock here like pathogenic plagues from hell...its clear you morons have no creativity to create a site as vibrant as Nairaland...i can't even think of any reasonable ghanaian site besides ghanaweb where Nigerians even frequent,but we have quite a large community of gaynian roaches on this site alone.

These piece if shit website, we come here to defend our country and ghats it. Criminals who wants to converse with terrorists.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2013
I'm done here anyway, its a bloody waste of my time using up my bandwidth on this apes, i hope Mods lock and spam useless threads like this next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Photos Of MC Oluomo's Three Wives / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.