Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135996 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Poundsmaker, 400k he said.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
mimzy007: I have a question, what is the significance of submitting the photo card to one Gen or the other? Help me understand.
Seconded.
And when trying to make us understand the significance of..., please, include atleast any of these S+O+U+R+C+E-P.
If not, i will shout a louder "I DON'T BELIEVE IT"
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
mimzy007: Poundsmaker, 400k he said.
If that's the case, no be today such has been happening (even in federal civil service and paramilitary jobs). Someone just need to be extraordinary careful of fraud which you can't charge to court(illegal consideration).
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
azidomedogo: @ehissi. u are very conversant with d NAF formations.Every info you droped here on dis discussion is absolutely correct and not all airmen or even junior officers knows all these.Yea we have 7 AWO's in d NAF who will confidently enter offices that some generals cannot even dere to enter.It is called executive commissioning(EC).d 7 of dem bellow.pix taken from my room.
Thanks a lot for your compliance.
You made me to believe in "SOURCE-P"
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nnabugwu8590:
Seconded.
And when trying to make us understand the significance of..., please, include atleast any of these S+O+U+R+C+E-P.
If not, i will shout a louder "I DON'T BELIEVE IT"
These are mere facts which we don't even need to be told. That's naija for us. But as for me, the Almighty Allah is on my side and Has done it all. Amin!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mimzy: Any retire or serving General or top ranking officer that want to help you go in for 6 or 9 months training as the case may be that is very genuie will only demand for that printed photocard which bears your application number of yours with your GSM number behind while his boys will then call you for further instructions on what to write behind ur attestation or do during screening. Thats all i can see pls. @Poundsmaker it is 400,000k. So many will pay but still they won`t make it. So every thing is in the hands of God.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
poundsmaker: If that's the case, no be today such has been happening (even in federal civil service and paramilitary jobs). Someone just need to be extraordinary careful of fraud which you can't charge to court(illegal consideration).
I love that statement "illegal consideration"
Now i practically understood what our president (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) once said during one of his media chats that " corruption is different from stealing"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
how much do u tink u can use to bribe a Brig Gen or Maj Gen to be enlisted that you think he doesnt have.If any one of you here should fall cheaply and pay anybody money to be shortlisted,then you are the biggest fool in year 2014.A word is enough for the wise

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ademolu2002: haaa!
sorry.e don sellotape am back cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
poundsmaker: These are mere facts which we don't even need to be told. That's naija for us. But as for me, the Almighty Allah is on my side and Has done it all. Amin!!!
I know that my dear, but stating the amount (300k-400k) as a must is what i do not subscribe to.
But, i have a question to ask the house and it goes this way, how many Nigerian Military officers in the past and present, do you know that got enlisted and commisioned through illegal connection that made or is making Nigerian Military proud?
No one cheats the law of nature and goes free.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
obiksam: Mimzy: Any retire or serving General or top ranking officer that want to help you go in for 6 or 9 months training as the case may be that is very genuie will only demand for that printed photocard which bears your application number of yours with your GSM number behind while his boys will then call you for further instructions on what to write behind ur attestation or do during screening. Thats all i can see pls. @Poundsmaker it is 400,000k. So many will pay but still they won`t make it. So every thing is in the hands of God.
My brother, non of the photocards involve applicants mobile no but I agreed that anyone Who's willing to help will demand for the photocard, what's paramount is the application number. And in some cases, you might even be ask to send the details on photocard (ie names and application no) through SMS. I don't think someone will call the applicant for further instructions.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm................ All these cash figures flying around on Naira over recruitment makes me SOURCE-P (or is it SOURCE-P-TIOUS).

What hapin when folks who pay for such at D end of the day don't get it nko? Can they get a refund?

Let no man deceive U. Anyone who is probably in a position to help U doesn't need to collect a dime from U. If it is a general U R forwarding your name to; below D rank of general (he/she may need cash from U, in which case he/she isn't helping U. U R helping yourselves and even at that it isn't guaranteed because na generals dey sit over boards). In any case after the whole exercise, D board will submit D final list to military secretary (I believe that should be Maj. General Wahab, by the way how much can U give him? That man is collecting nothing less than #4m a month. Is it your lousy #400k that he will be killing himself for to help someone he doesn't know that may put him in trouble later?). Military secretary will put it on Oga's table for onward approval. If COAS now strike out your name for D sake of his own candidate nko? What will U do?

Of which your name can still get pushed out before final publishing or even mid-training if they discover someone who wasn't proper listed got enlisted and there is nothing more painful than that.
To go to camp and then after some 3months of hunching, skull crushing, wheeling and downright brutalisation they kick U outta camp.

Whoever wants to really help U, will have it as a thing of pride that U R his personal boy even after he/she leaves the armed forces and U too will be proud that U have him as a Godfather (if he is still in D service after U R commissioned & R serving).

In any case, if your Godfather calls U after U join and say U have not paid homage to him even though he brought U in D service, what is 400k? On a good day, if U have future problems, U will want to call him so except U R a spineless, brainless fool; Armed forces day, senior officers retreat, his/her birthday, burial etc anything U know D man is doing U will mark register with something so he can be remembering U & have your number so that in case (he is still in D service and has a major appointment he can carry U with him) or U need a lifeline U can call him and escape from any bagger lizard that is trying to put sand inside your garri................enough said

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nnabugwu8590:
I know that my dear, but stating the amount (300k-400k) as a must is what i do not subscribe to. But, i have a question to ask the house and it goes this way, how many Nigerian Military officers in the past and present, do you know that got enlisted and commisioned through illegal connection that made or is making Nigerian Military proud?
No one cheats the law of nature and goes free.
Some people likes jumping windows from their childhood and that makes them do so in all ramifications. And also, Nemesis of cheating the nature doesn't comes in a day, in fact, things might have gotten spoiled beyond repair before the Nemesis surface.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
ehissi: Hmmmmmmmmm................ All these cash figures flying around on Naira over recruitment makes me SOURCE-P (or is it SOURCE-P-TIOUS).

What hapin when folks who pay for such at D end of the day don't get it nko? Can they get a refund?

Let no man deceive U. Anyone who is probably in a position to help U doesn't need to collect a dime from U. If it is a general U R forwarding your name to; below D rank of general (he/she may need cash from U, in which case he/she isn't helping U. U R helping yourselves and even at that it isn't guaranteed because na generals dey sit over boards). In any case after the whole exercise, D board will submit D final list to military secretary (I believe that should be Maj. General Wahab, by the way how much can U give him? That man is collecting nothing less than #4m a month. Is it your lousy #400k that he will be killing himself for to help someone he doesn't know that may put him in trouble later?). Military secretary will put it on Oga's table for onward approval. If COAS now strike out your name for D sake of his own candidate nko? What will U do?

Of which your name can still get pushed out before final publishing or even mid-training if they discover someone who wasn't proper listed got enlisted and there is nothing more painful than that.
To go to camp and then after some 3months of hunching, skull crushing, wheeling and downright brutalisation they kick U outta camp.

Whoever wants to really help U, will have it as a thing of pride that U R his personal boy even after he/she leaves the armed forces and U too will be proud that U have him as a Godfather (if he is still in D service after U R commissioned & R serving).

In any case, if your Godfather calls U after U join and say U have not paid homage to him even though he brought U in D service, what is 400k? On a good day, if U have future problems, U will want to call him so except U R a spineless, brainless fool; Armed forces day, senior officers retreat, his/her birthday, burial etc anything U know D man is doing U will mark register with something so he can be remembering U & have your number so that in case (he is still in D service and has a major appointment he can carry U with him) or U need a lifeline U can call him and escape from any bagger lizard that is trying to put sand inside your garri................enough said
You've said it all!!! GBAM!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
poundsmaker: Some people likes jumping windows from their childhood and that makes them do so in all ramifications. And also, Nemesis of cheating the nature doesn't comes in a day, in fact, things might have gotten spoiled beyond repair before the Nemesis surface.
Hahaha, take it easy my dear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
when u finally pay 400k and u get enlisted,lets see how much u will pay BH when dey catch u inside sambisa one-on-one.By then u will use your life to pay.
This Message is for those that bought skool certificates with money thinking they can do thesame in NA recruitment .BH will just kill you for free.After they cut your hand for #2,500 then they will kill u for #400,000

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
poundsmaker: My brother, non of the photocards involve applicants mobile no but I agreed that anyone Who's willing to help will demand for the photocard, what's paramount is the application number. And in some cases, you might even be ask to send the details on photocard (ie names and application no) through SMS. I don't think someone will call the applicant for further instructions.
Now poundsmaker you have said what made me ask that question. Its all good.
Ehissi has said it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
gambudu: when u finally pay 400k and u get enlisted,lets see how much u will pay BH when dey catch u inside sambisa one-on-one.By then u will use your life to pay.grin
Hahaha, laughing in WOZOBIA style,
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
4 million naira a month is good money oh. How many salary earners earns that in Nigeria? However it may not be the general that ll collect the money, it may be his boys that ll do everything ab initio. Someone i know paid over 500k to enter the police cadet as a graduate but was unable to enter despite the fact that he was a serving personnel.......
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
For those who says the list will be out next week, i want to tell them that they are in for a disappointment. The list is not yet ready.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
gambudu: when u finally pay 400k and u get enlisted,lets see how much u will pay BH when dey catch u inside sambisa one-on-one.By then u will use your life to pay.
This Message is for those that bought skool certificates with money thinking they can do thesame in NA recruitment .BH will just kill you for free.After they cut your hand for #2,500 then they will kill u for #400,000
u can tell them again. I am just sad about the pple who ve passion for this job and are denied just because of man no man issue that is not available and also this money stuff that is creeping up again. When they want to apply, they ll start asking for the diff btw dssc and ssc. They ll be asking whether ssc can be deployed to non combat corps......... One ll know from there that they re not meant to be in the military. Anyway if i get into the military, there ll be lots of changes that i ll personally effect. I hope u guys are with me

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
My heart bleeds by the day anytime i hear what our present youths say. An example is the case of the nigerian army dssc/ssc which lots of us ve applied for. We are only thinking of a job that can pay us and not what we can contribute to the system. Are we going to be the extension of the corruption that is endemic in the system or we are going to say it is time for a change? Major kaduna nzeogwu, ifeajuna et al were around 30 yrs old when they decided that it was time for a change. The counter coup which ws led by muritala was done by guys less than 30. This pple felt the need for a change and decided to take action but herein our generation, what we think about is diff. To be contd as we wait for the list

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
@general.u are very correct.
As for me am not to bordered abt dis list thing bcoz i have sometin doing at hand.I am just here catching fun and believing God to be shortlisted.If i dont make d list this year i will simply just retire from applying and join other senior applicants who are retired and doing well.calabaman,azido,emmanuel4fire and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Point of correction you guys hv to read some one comment before you reply. GSM number behind which means you will write you GSM behind ur photocard. The money is not demanded by the general is by his boys a private or a copra whom know very well that the general have asignd you as his candident in which every retired general has one or two slots and that after you pass out as a ltt 1 or 2 u will start comanding them and more over you make more than that money. I said 3to400k i was not specific with the amount and im not in any way encouraging any one to pay or not to pay. And finally i mentioned early that some will pay but there name will not come out that every thing is in the hands of God. Mind u all that i replied a direct question from poundsmaker not the house. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
make i switch to cadets language so i go fit nacka this Ops.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
obiksam: Point of correction you guys hv to read some one comment before you reply. GSM number behind which means you will write you GSM behind ur photocard. The money is not demanded by the general is by his boys a private or a copra whom know very well that the general have asignd you as his candident in which every retired general has one or two slots and that after you pass out as a ltt 1 or 2 u will start comanding them and more over you make more than that money. I said 3to400k i was not specific with the amount and im not in any way encouraging any one to pay or not to pay. And finally i mentioned early that some will pay but there name will not come out that every thing is in the hands of God. Mind u all that i replied a direct question from poundsmaker not the house. Thanks
MY FRIEND GO AND SIT DOWN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ananne: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
No General, i repeat No general will demand 400k from you. Anyone who pays money does so at his or her own risk. The general will only request for your photo card and forward your details to the MS office. You guys shouldnt fall for fraudsters.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
poundsmaker: And me too but as lieutenant. Amin na ya Robi
We are going to be course mate by d grace of almighty GOD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
ananne: No General, i repeat No general will demand 400k from you. Anyone who pays money does so at his or her own risk. The general will only request for your photo card and forward your details to the MS office. You guys shouldnt fall for fraudsters.
Thank you my dear.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
As for d issue of paying 3-400k, i hope somebody has not fallen for Gen. Hakeem Razak again like d guy that paid up to d same ammout for d just concluded NDA entrance after d man promised him a his slot not knowimg that he‘s a fraudster. That is what they will tell you that all what u need to do during screening will b disclosed to you. If you have fallen for another ghost general ur better voice out now so ppl can help you not that you will b asking if anybody know any general with so so name. That time ppl will b busy celebrating and getting ready for screening. Be warned. This is general advise and is not directed to anybody so nobody should take it personal. Mean no harm. Enough said.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by chancery: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
ehissi: Hmmmmmmmmm................ All these cash figures flying around on Naira over recruitment makes me SOURCE-P (or is it SOURCE-P-TIOUS).

one of those guys that make this thread interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.